+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting 502 bad gateway error while checking the application status

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello Guys,

I have been having problems with my study permit application wherein it says "Application/Profile Updated" on the gc key account home page and whenever I click on check full application status, the website sort of displays the loading bar and then redirects to a 502 bad gateway page.

I did try clearing the cache and different browsers but this error still persists.

I request someone to help me out with this.

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
It's happening to everyone. Seems the system is undergoing maintenance or has issues.
Oh Okay. Did you receive any ghost email yesterday? Like I received an email yesterday that your application status has changed/updated (or something like that) but when I logged back in, there were no changes whatsoever.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Oh Okay. Did you receive any ghost email yesterday? Like I received an email yesterday that your application status has changed/updated (or something like that) but when I logged back in, there were no changes whatsoever.
My application is already approved so I didn't get a ghost update. A friend of mine told me she was having this problem this morning and asked me to please check. I did, and I also couldn't access my application (and my kids').

Quite a few people are talking about this issue on other threads as well. It's not peculiar to you.

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have been having problems with my study permit application wherein it says "Application/Profile Updated" on the gc key account home page and whenever I click on check full application status, the website sort of displays the loading bar and then redirects to a 502 bad gateway page.

I did try clearing the cache and different browsers but this error still persists.

I request someone to help me out with this.
same for me
got Application/profile updated message but can not check account.

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
My application is already approved so I didn't get a ghost update. A friend of mine told me she was having this problem this morning and asked me to please check. I did, and I also couldn't access my application (and my kids').

Quite a few people are talking about this issue on other threads as well. It's not peculiar to you.
Oh Okay. Looks like many people have been affected by this glitch. Anyways, let’s hope that it soon gets resolved.