+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Visit Visa from CHC Islamabad

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear Sqazi

Everything is looking fine. Travel history is also good.

According to my opinion, there are some possibilities.

First of all, it is compulsory to convince visa officer. I think your husband visa is rejected due to following reasons.

1) Limited prospectus of degree
2) Convince visa officier that you will leave canada after degree.

It is my suggestion that your husband should apply for a unique degree. For example if he is applying for MBA then it is better to apply for MBA in supply management, insurance risk management in a university etc etc.
IELTS is also compulsory for this.

But my advice is that your husband should apply for Immigration or work permit. Because first of all your husband is married and having good experience and bank statement as well. Therefore it is better to look into immigration/work permit rather than student permit.
you got me wrong i applied for study permit that i got....and he applied for trv but got rejection i hope now u got me.....and after rejection he re.applied again but still waiting for the answers...and now this time we atteched all documents that listed in the previous message...now what would you suggest can he get visa this time?

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
I hope visa will be granted to your husband inshallah.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
waqar.ahmad150 said:
I hope visa will be granted to your husband inshallah.
every one on this forum used to say that ur husband cant get trv cuz previously he asked for 2yrs trv now 2 mnths aingle entry so vo will not believe him.....only u r saying thaty my husband will get the visa soon

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
I am saying again that inshallah ur husband will get visa soon.

Allah helps those who help themselves...........

Can u imagine.......that i got visa for two years only having 5 lack bank statement when i was applied in CHC Islamabad. Moreover my conference was passed but then i was also hopeful. So after two months, when conference date was ended, i got my passport.
I am working in Mobilink as Telecom Engineer.

Dont worry, your future is bright in Canada inshallah

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
waqar.ahmad150 said:
I am saying again that inshallah ur husband will get visa soon.

Allah helps those who help themselves...........

Can u imagine.......that i got visa for two years only having 5 lack bank statement when i was applied in CHC Islamabad. Moreover my conference was passed but then i was also hopeful. So after two months, when conference date was ended, i got my passport.
I am working in Mobilink as Telecom Engineer.

Dont worry, your future is bright in Canada inshallah
thank u great to hear from you....if only purpose of visit and length of stay are the refusal reasons what we actually do for that reasons how to overcum this do u know any thing abt?i will appreciate ur ans thanx in advance

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Sqazi,

We can overcome both reasons. First of all, you should clear and accurate himself about pupose of visit and secondly length of stay. As you know many people especially from Pakistan go on visit visa and after that they claim regugee mean political asylum.

Can u please elaborate me further that is your case in which embassy UAE or Islamabad.
What is your and your husband qualification?
What is company name of your husband?
what is key role of your husband in company?
How much experience of ur husband?

As you already told me that ur husband has applied for trv and u have got study permit. so can u please guide me on which purpose ur husband is applying?

I will definitely advise you further. I am sure everything will be positive.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Dear Sqazi,

We can overcome both reasons. First of all, you should clear and accurate himself about pupose of visit and secondly length of stay. As you know many people especially from Pakistan go on visit visa and after that they claim regugee mean political asylum.

Can u please elaborate me further that is your case in which embassy UAE or Islamabad.

As you already told me that ur husband has applied for trv and u have got study permit. so can u please guide me on which purpose ur husband is applying?

I will definitely advise you further. I am sure everything will be positive.
hi thanx for the concerned....previously in application he mentioned that he gona support me financially and emotionally while i am studying over there....previously we dntt know how to apply for trv so we did mistakes that we asked for two years multiple visits and we didnt mention the purpose accuratly so that they grant me visa and denied him...but now we mentioned in application that we are aware and he is going with me only to settle me down in initial days as we have no relatives in canada so i want him in initial days of my studies that purpose we did nt show them in previous application....further we didnt give them the emplyer vication letter bfr....but that time we attached this as well

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Ok fine.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
waqar.ahmad150 said:
Ok fine.

in UAE embassy
postgraduate
Trading company
supervisor
4 to 5 years experience . sales and adminstration

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Ok fine.

your case is looking solid now .Inshallah visa will be granted soon to ur husband.

waqas.arsh

Oct 19, 2012
Dear Waqas,

Congratulation for getting visa. When you have plan to go? I also got B1/B2 Visa for usa. my plan is to apply Canada visitor visa from USA.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed
Thank you waqas.

Yes i am going to canada next month inshallah. Congratulation to u also for getting USA visa. On which basis, u get USA visa. are your relatives live in USA? Why u want to apply for canada now??

waqas.arsh

Oct 19, 2012
Dear Waqar,

I am a Cisco Network Engineer n going there to give Cisco Lab exam. I thought many times to visit Canada. But i see visa approval ratio is very low from pakistan even i have good travel history. My friends tried for visit visa but they could not get. Do you have plan to stay there or will come back?