+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

Sa169

Apr 13, 2022
I need your advice, please

I live in Saskatoon, SK. I went to the CBSA office at the airport to ask for my seized passport, and they guided me to go to RCMP in Saskatoon. I went there and the officer told me that my file is in Vancouver and she gave me this email pac-registry@cbsa.gc.ca to contact them, but she told me it's a global email and she is not sure if they will reply back to me or not.

My question is, How can I request my file to be transferred to Saskatoon?
Any suggestions?

serkan06

Apr 20, 2020
How to get passport back in Montreal??? It seems very complicated.Is there any office, address that I can go and ask?
Thanks advance for your help!

rajabwannes

Apr 22, 2022
Hi guys, had anyone received his passport from Montreal? I applied for my asylum at Quebec border and now I received my pr confirmation. Please, if anyone is able to help reply to my Question.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
hi rajabwannes congrats what is your applicaton timeline and you are alone or family include in your application

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Hai,
Me and my wife surrendered our passports at IRCC Montreal with our claim. We got PR and withdrew our claim. I am trying to get my passport back. I sent a mail to Ircc Montreal and when I called IRCC they asked me to sent a letter to the office which issued my PR. I sent the office a mail but they said I have to inform the office in which I surrendered the passport which I already did. It's almost 4 months can anyone help me out.

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys did anyone got passport nowadays? ive sent two times mail to etobicoke office but i didnt hear anything from them. i ve sent a few times email as well but no answer :) how will we get our passport ? can anyone explain us please ?

Reactions: ref19to22

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi guys did anyone got passport nowadays? ive sent two times mail to etobicoke office but i didnt hear anything from them. i ve sent a few times email as well but no answer :) how will we get our passport ? can anyone explain us please ?
I just mailed my request to the Etobicoke office end of the March and they replied me 3 weeks later that your request has been logged and you will be contacted with an appointment date and time,but till now no updates.

Reactions: ref19to22

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I got them back at 6900 aitport road. At first visit ,bieng told fill up req. form (as my passports including son and wife)were sitting in montreal office . So they called me after like 3-4 days with a follow call from my sid8e . All good now . Pr cards vaild passports in hand.thnks all
So you submitted Claim at Montreal and went to CBSA and got your passport. I submitted in Montreal and moved to BC. I sent a mail to Montreal office but no response its 4 months now. So should I go to CBSA in Ontario.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I just mailed my request to the Etobicoke office end of the March and they replied me 3 weeks later that your request has been logged and you will be contacted with an appointment date and time,but till now no updates.
they mailed you back or what?