+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College -Information Systems Business Analyst

lnykgz

Aug 18, 2013
Hi sidroy09,

Sorry for my late response. I applied by myself, and it took about 3 weeks to get my offer. Good luck to you!

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
lnykgz said:
Hi sidroy09,

Sorry for my late response. I applied by myself, and it took about 3 weeks to get my offer. Good luck to you!
heyy can any one tell me that george brown is good college or notin comparison with humber
also how many days GBC will take me to give me offer letter.

helix

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
Inland Sponsorship - Dec 2, 2016
Med's Request
November 2017
karan gulati said:
heyy can any one tell me that george brown is good college or notin comparison with humber
also how many days GBC will take me to give me offer letter.
Reputation of the college is quite good. I am waiting for my acceptance letter since 2 weeks now...

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
hey guys ..need some help here
i applied to george brown college for jan 2014 for electromechanical engineering technician(2 yr diploma) and wireless networking.
i want to go for electromechanical engineering but people say visa chances are less for diploma program ...so....
can i apply for visa with this 1yr pg diploma course and after getting visa can i transfer to the 2yr diploma course which would further give me a 3yr PSWP ?

please reply

gawhemant

Sep 5, 2013
Hello All,

Myself Hemant Gawande i am applying now for this college my IELTS exam is on 28th Sept 2013.
Could you please suggest me how much score will be suitable for me?

I have 59 % overall aggregate in my Academic - Mumbai university-BE Computers(6 KTs :( :()
Total IT Experience of 3.6 years as Software Engineer.

Thanks for your help in advance!

BR,
Hemant S Gawande
Mobile Number: +91-9819986635
+91-7829476794

Karthik0109

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Guys, I applied for the same course ITBS for JAN intake in GBC..
Now, im seriously thinking on the post study permit as we would get only 1 yr. Is it gonna be enough to get a job and subsequently file for a PR...???????

Please throw in your views on this.... Thanks

nehaa777

Jul 19, 2013
Sonesh said:
No brother not yet...wgn did u apply?? Pass me ur mobile number so that I add u in whatsapp grp for same course nd year...
Hey I am from a business management background can I apply for thr business analyst IT course pls? I could not find so need d link on college website for fees...can u add me to that wats app group pls

Karthik0109

Oct 12, 2012
Hi Neha,

Please find the link for the course : georgebrown.ca/T405-2013-2014/ (as we are not allowed to post links.. could not post full link.. add www before given link.)

Fee details are subject to change for Jan intakes...

nehaa777

Jul 19, 2013
whoever has got the letter from gbc ....are you asked to pay 10,000 dollars for food and accommodation and that will be refunded later?how far is this true

for this course would they take IELTS score?

helix

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
Inland Sponsorship - Dec 2, 2016
Med's Request
November 2017
nehaa777 said:
whoever has got the letter from gbc ....are you asked to pay 10,000 dollars for food and accommodation and that will be refunded later?how far is this true

Are you in case referring to the GIC ? If yes, then ya if you are applying to colleges under SPP then you need to establish a GIC form Scotia Bank for 10000 CAD and show it as funds for accommodation and living expenses while applying for visa.

For more info you may refer to http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,5698,00.html

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehaa777 said:

Neha inbox me ur number....

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
rajeshb220591 said:
hey guys ..need some help here
i applied to george brown college for jan 2014 for electromechanical engineering technician(2 yr diploma) and wireless networking.
i want to go for electromechanical engineering but people say visa chances are less for diploma program ...so....
can i apply for visa with this 1yr pg diploma course and after getting visa can i transfer to the 2yr diploma course which would further give me a 3yr PSWP ?

please reply
don't work on rumors there is no such consideration about visa chances

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
sidroy09 said:
Applied in GBC for Jan 14 intake on Sept 6,2013.
Program- Information System Business Analysis
:)
Hello sid, how are you doing?

I have received my offer of admission from the college for the same course. Have you received an update from the college yet? Please respond at the earliest.