+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuine Visitor to Canada

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
He wouldn’t need the bank records of the organization the organization would need to provide proof they are sponsoring his attendance to the conference and his registration (make sure it is refundable). Also need to explain why this is the first conference he is attending as their representative. Where is the person from? That will also influence approval.
OK. Nigeria.

SriKo

Dec 17, 2019
Hi All,

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Mother's brother) and Aunt to Canada for a couple of months. They both visited USA and have a valid VISA. They are financially able with considerable assets and Pension income back in India. In order for me to get them the Canadian Visit VISA what documentation is required from my end? I was of the opinion that an invitation letter would suffice as they are capable of funding their visit and have strong family / asset ties back home. Please advise if there is any other documentation needed.

Regards
SriKo

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Mother's brother) and Aunt to Canada for a couple of months. They both visited USA and have a valid VISA. They are financially able with considerable assets and Pension income back in India. In order for me to get them the Canadian Visit VISA what documentation is required from my end? I was of the opinion that an invitation letter would suffice as they are capable of funding their visit and have strong family / asset ties back home. Please advise if there is any other documentation needed.

Regards
SriKo
Yes only an invitation letter.