+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMSnotes september 2018 intake urgent

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
hi can anybody please tell me that if we clear refusals reasons of CAIPS notes . Can i get the visa ???

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
hi can anybody please tell me that if we clear refusals reasons of CAIPS notes . Can i get the visa ???
It depends upon the evaluation which Visa officer does but as per the reviews by the applicants who re-applied .. the chances become higher...
so Ishmeen.. dont worry.. you have fair chances to receive a Visa.. and most importantly you applied under University Category which has more chances... :)

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
It depends upon the evaluation which Visa officer does but as per the reviews by the applicants who re-applied .. the chances become higher...
so Ishmeen.. dont worry.. you have fair chances to receive a Visa.. and most importantly you applied under University Category which has more chances... :)
omg thanks to you

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
did you got the approval ?

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
when did you apply

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
when did you apply
Hi,
Even I got refusal, please let me know what was your reason for refusal and did you got your visa on second attempt?
your feedback would be realy helpful.

They rejected me station I will not leave Canada based on purpose of my visit.