+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Sharing for a friend.

Hello everyone. After trying for three times I finally got my GCMS Notes for my PR application today. It shows the following and I need your help

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality : Passed
Medical: Passed-Expired
Info sharing: Complete

Now my medical shows passed and required, do I need to provide medical again ? And second question is Eligibility and security can take how much time , can anyone give me any idea about that?

Your response will be very helpful . Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sharing for a friend.

Hello everyone. After trying for three times I finally got my GCMS Notes for my PR application today. It shows the following and I need your help

Now my medical shows passed and required, do I need to provide medical again ? And second question is Eligibility and security can take how much time , can anyone give me any idea about that?

Did you apply 3 times for GCMS notes? If so you should cancel the 2 other requests. GCMS notes are taking longer to receive than 30 days so all your requests likely were likely received. Is your medical expired or required? Your posts says both. You should not redo your medical until asked because you don’t want it to expire again before approval and you should fall under the new rule that applicants living in Canada don’t have to have a current medical. Impossible to say how much time eligibility and security will take. PR is taking around 2 years these days.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Sharing for a friend.

What is your timeline

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Same status, applied in Nov 21, there is no eligibility page.
They did request new Schedule A from me two times because I moved to Ottawa then entered university, which probably made the old one obsolete.

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Same status, applied in Nov 21, there is no eligibility page.
They did request new Schedule A from me two times because I moved to Ottawa then entered university, which probably made the old one obsolete.
The timeline is just crazy. No one knows what will happen and when

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Cancelled other two already .Its written medical passed-expired @canuck78
As previous noted, the expired medical isn’t holding up your application. You should only redo the medical if specifically asked for. You likely won’t have to redo the medical due to the new policy announced where medicals won)5 be needed for those living in Canada. The policy is to try and eliminate some of the things that are adding to backlogs.