+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES !!!!

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys,
I have seen many applicants are receiving exactly the same notes, don't you think these notes became useless as formal refusal letter? I have read the same notes for 10-15 applicants:confused:

" I have reviewed the application. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant's incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant's purpose of visit appears vague and poorly documented. Applicants' immigration status in their country of residence appears to be temporary, which may reduce their ties to that country. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application. "

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I have seen many applicants are receiving exactly the same notes, don't you think these notes became useless as formal refusal letter? I have read the same notes for 10-15 applicants:confused:

" I have reviewed the application. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant's incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant's purpose of visit appears vague and poorly documented. Applicants' immigration status in their country of residence appears to be temporary, which may reduce their ties to that country. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application. "
There are some standardized responses but there is some useful information. For example there is criticism about the qualify of the documentation you provided for your purpose of visit and the fact that you should clarify exactly why you want to visit Canada. There is also a need to clarify and perhaps elaborate on your immigration status in your current country of residence.

Is this for your brother? If so, how did you qualify for your status in Canada? Are you a PR? Did you ever arrive in a TRV and then apply for a WP? Did you claim asylum? Given that status in KSA is tied to employment, there is always concerns about someone’s ability to return to almost all Middle Eastern countries because it is always tied to employment. Your brother should try to address concerns about what would happen if he lost his employment for any reason. How would he return return yo KSA. Is there any way for him to return and live there if he doesn’t have employment.

Last edited:

Tarig84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
There are some standardized responses but there is some useful information. For example there is criticism about the qualify of the documentation you provided for your purpose of visit and the fact that you should clarify exactly why you want to visit Canada. There is also a need to clarify and perhaps elaborate on your immigration status in your current country of residence.

Is this for your brother? If so, how did you qualify for your status in Canada? Are you a PR? Did you ever arrive in a TRV and then apply for a WP? Did you claim asylum? Given that status in KSA is tied to employment, there is always concerns about someone’s ability to return to almost all Middle Eastern countries because it is always tied to employment. Your brother should try to address concerns about what would happen if he lost his employment for any reason. How would he return return yo KSA. Is there any way for him to return and live there if he doesn’t have employment.
Brother
Your are the most usefull guy in this forum.
Thanks for helping others with patience and valuable comments

Reactions: AnnaDK

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello
Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as
Below.
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical:passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

On the 3rd page it has regarding security
Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47
Updated By: AQ01168
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

GSMC NOTES states (New)

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/11/03 13:31:36
Updated By: LP6161
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

In Previous Notes there was nothing on Right corner of notes ,now on 3rd Page It's s.15 (1)
Can anyone whether My security has started or nop ,If yeah how long it will in Newnorm timeline ?
Each response will be appreciated

jayshah1327

Jan 24, 2022
Hi guys,

Can you tell me when did u apply for GCMS notes and when did u get the notes ?