+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - Senior's help needed

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Here are my notes.. couldnt covert so had to type.

REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and make the following recommendations.

FOSS/GCMS Check: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada - No adverse info. Spouse appears to be residing abroad.

CIVIL STATUS: PA married - Spouse is accompanying
- PA Copy of passport on file: Yes
- Spouse/CL Copy of passport on file: Yes
- Copy of Marriage Certificate on file.

WORK EXPERIENCE
CEC qualifying period is from 25JUL2011 till 24JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in skill level 0, A or B occupation: 23JUN2013 to Lock-in
Category of Work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to Schedule 8: Work experience 1: 22JUL2013 to Lock-in, NOC 1254 selected, Full time SIEBEL DATA ANALYST with GE HEALTHCARE CANADA.
Employment letter dated 04JUN2014 confirms date of employment, position title and salary of $XXX/month.
LOE supporting docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected.
Both T4 and NOA from 2013 showing reported earnings of $XXX.
Paystubs on file from 13JUL2013 till 11JUL2014.
LOE does not provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Educational Background: PA appears to have Bachelor's Degree in Economics (University of Toronto), MBA in Management Information Systems (Institute of Business Administration - Karachi), and a post Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management (Humber College). I note that PA claims to work for GENERRAL ELECTRIC CANADA but LOE provided from Careeredge indicates he is employed through them on a full time paid internship with General Electric Healthcare Canada. T4 and NOA for 2014 to be requested.
Language: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmark for work experience at this skill level: B.
Criminality: PA: -RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. Police Certificates - Pakistan: No reportable trace. Spouse: RCMP screening: "Blank". Police Certificates: -United Kingdom: -Pakistan: All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
Medicals: Valid results in GCMS. (performed pre-medical in March 2015)

Action: T4 and NOA for 2014 to be requested (got email on 14May2015 and already provided and receipt acknowledged).
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

MY VIEWS:
I did check responsibilities online for my NOC code and my first 4 responsibilities on my letter were very much similar to the generic ones on their website, which i assume is the problem. I was working at GE through careeredge contract and mentioned GE Canada as my employer instead of Careeredge on the application form. The careeredge LOE does not have job responsibilities but GE Canada provided a separate letter of responsibilities along with NOC Code. I can get a new letter as I am still working at GE now as a permanent employee.
Should i update my job responsibilities and share the updated one with the CIC? I have already worked on a new set and can share here for seniors' feedback.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Who issued the T4, Career Edge or GE?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
So, OK, there are 2 issues. The first is the fit between the NOC and the duties/responsibilities - I can't comment on that unless you post them here.

The other issue is that you made a mistake on your application, by identifying GE as your employer (at the time, this was false).

It would be good to write a letter to correct this error. Explain your confusion, but that you realize you made a mistake, that Careeredge was the actual employer, they arranged your paid internship, and you were on assignment to GE. Then you can reiterate that you have provided a letter of employment from Careeredge, the T4, as well as a letter from your client, GE.

It won't hurt to include information that you now work directly for GE, but it is irrelevant to your application, if the change took place AFTER you applied.