+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES received-Please help me to understand

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Bryanna and all,
I have requested GCMS notes on July 24 and received today.I would like you to help me understand the VO notes and what needs to be done.

I was refused for below reasons :
Purpose of visit
current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2017104/04 04:17:08
Created By: C7138
Updated Date: 2017/04/04 04:17:08
Updated By: C7138
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: Riyadh
Text:

Previous refusal declared Single male Pakistan national, employed as a Sales Rep, earns 4300 SAR per month, according to LOE. POV: tourism PA is on a temporary basis; Uncertain economic/ Employment future due to Saudization of the workforce; Status in KSA is insecure; Not satisfied PA is well established. Weak ties to COR and CON. No declared friends and/or family in CDA; Purpose of travel is weak; BF is doubted; I'm not satisfied that PA is BF TR and that he will depart CDA at the end of an authorized stay. R179 not met refused.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna and all,
I have requested GCMS notes on July 24 and received today.I would like you to help me understand the VO notes and what needs to be done.

I was refused for below reasons :
Purpose of visit
current employment situation
Personal assets and financial status

NOTES: 2 Created Date: 2017104/04 04:17:08
Created By: C7138
Updated Date: 2017/04/04 04:17:08
Updated By: C7138
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: Riyadh
Text:

Previous refusal declared Single male Pakistan national, employed as a Sales Rep, earns 4300 SAR per month, according to LOE. POV: tourism PA is on a temporary basis; Uncertain economic/ Employment future due to Saudization of the workforce; Status in KSA is insecure; Not satisfied PA is well established. Weak ties to COR and CON. No declared friends and/or family in CDA; Purpose of travel is weak; BF is doubted; I'm not satisfied that PA is BF TR and that he will depart CDA at the end of an authorized stay. R179 not met refused.

Thanks
This is is what the GCMS notes mean. I will paraphrase the same text first.

"Previous refusal declared Single male Pakistan national, employed as a Sales Rep, earns 4300 SAR per month, according to LOE (Letter of Employment).

POV (Proof of Visit): tourism PA (Primary Applicant) is on a temporary basis; Uncertain economic/ Employment future due to Saudization of the workforce; Status in KSA is insecure; Not satisfied PA (primary applicant i.e. yourself) is well established.

Weak ties to COR and CON. No declared friends and/or family in CDA (Canada); Purpose of travel is weak; BF (bona fide) is doubted; I'm not satisfied that PA is BF TR (bona fide temporary residence) and that he will depart CDA (Canada) at the end of an authorized stay. R179 (intent for the visit) not met refused."

According to the case notes, the only strong tie you have to KSA is your employment. However, with the recent developments in KSA, the visa officer is not convinced that your employment is secure.... or that you will return to KSA to work. Unfortunately, a sales rep job did contribute negatively to the visa officer's views as this is a flexible job/you can get a similar job elsewhere.

Another fact which has worked against your TRV approval is you don't have a well-defined purpose of visit, nor do you have friends/family in Canada. That's why the visa officer is not convinced that you intend to visit for tourism.

Also, successive (and multiple) refusals for France, US, and Canada - all in a short span of one year - seem to indicate that you are keen to leave KSA. Your friends may have got away with fraudulent documents. At some point, they could get caught for it.

I suggest you do NOT reapply not just for Canada but any other country for at least 1-2 years until you establish stronger ties to KSA
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cover-letter-for-trv.509405/#post-6240143

Reactions: jessica900

doc_mady

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
The officer is not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. He doesn't believe the purpose of your visit and he thinks that your employment future in KSA is uncertain due to Saudization. I would not apply again unless my circumstances change dramatically, otherwise you will be rejected again.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Hi Bryanna. To apply for GCSM notes if u r not a citizen of canada or permanent resident, can u apply for them if you are on work permit or study permit? Also, if your file is in normal processing time, does applying for gcsm notes affect your file in any way?

Reactions: Legend6892

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Bryanna. To apply for GCSM notes if u r not a citizen of canada or permanent resident, can u apply for them if you are on work permit or study permit? Also, if your file is in normal processing time, does applying for gcsm notes affect your file in any way?
Hello, Jessica900! Few days back I tried to apply for GCMS notes for myself. There is an option there that aside from a Canadian Citizen and Permanent Resident, one can also apply for GCMS notes if he/she is presently in Canada by virtue of a work permit, study permit or visitor visa. I did not push through with my application though he he. I will wait until I am in Canada so I will satisfy the requirement of "presently in Canada" :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello, Jessica900! Few days back I tried to apply for GCMS notes for myself. There is an option there that aside from a Canadian Citizen and Permanent Resident, one can also apply for GCMS notes if he/she is presently in Canada by virtue of a work permit, study permit or visitor visa. I did not push through with my application though he he. I will wait until I am in Canada so I will satisfy the requirement of "presently in Canada" :)
That's right.

Jessica900 you can apply for GCMS/ATIP even if you're not a PR/citizen.

I suggest you wait until you get a decision for your mom's TRV application. All going well, you may not need to apply for these case notes :):)