Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Friends, I applied GCMS notes on Dec 6 and received it today. Here are my details..

Eligibility - In Progress (However in notes Recommendation: Appears to meet requirements)
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Medical - In Progress

Looks all elements are in progress except Security and my concern here is with Medicals.

When I check medical details further for all applicants, it looks my spouse medical is in progress and rest of other applicants status shown as Passed. Here are my spouse medical main notes which I could not decode, coloured in blue.

Type: Medical
Validity date: blank
Due date: 2015/05/27
IME#:- XXXXXXXX
IME Status:- Not Started (what does it mean)
Reason for Closure :- Commenced in eMed (No idea what it is about)
RMO:- blank

Based on above details I don't understand whether they received my spouse medical or not and if they received where it is pending, they haven't mentioned pending RMO too.
And also no where in the document they mentioned received my spouse medical on so and so date..

Can experts shed some light on these and if need further details please let me know

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Friends, If anybody come across the same notes posted above and what could be the issue.. Appreciate your response.

CEC_201401

Nov 3, 2014
nov_2014 said:
Friends, I applied GCMS notes on Dec 6 and received it today. Here are my details..

Eligibility - In Progress (However in notes Recommendation: Appears to meet requirements)
Security - Not Started
Medical - In Progress

Looks all elements are in progress except Security and my concern here is with Medicals.

When I check medical details further for all applicants, it looks my spouse medical is in progress and rest of other applicants status shown as Passed. Here are my spouse medical main notes which I could not decode, coloured in blue.

Based on above details I don't understand whether they received my spouse medical or not and if they received where it is pending, they haven't mentioned pending RMO too.
And also no where in the document they mentioned received my spouse medical on so and so date..

Can experts shed some light on these and if need further details please let me know
The doctors office might have not been able to see the IME # and should have followed the procedure for upfront medicals by generating UMI and as you can see "commenced in eMed" which means CIC received the medical results but yet to assess.
The same happened in my case too and doctor generated UMI, which they claim has usual process if they do not see IME #. My Medical is same as above except it shows as "Received in eMed" in the closure reason. I did my medicals in Aug 2014 (RPRF requested and paid) and waiting for PPR request.
Hope this helps.

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Thanks for response. This is not upfront medical.. Unlike others in this forum, mine shows as "Commenced in eMed". It looks like CIC didn't received my spouse medical but when I checked with doctor, they said uploaded on 27th Nov itself. I don't know to whom I need to ask about status. Ordered GCMS again and its due on next month 1st week.

CEC_201401 said:
The doctors office might have not been able to see the IME # and should have followed the procedure for upfront medicals by generating UMI and as you can see "commenced in eMed" which means CIC received the medical results but yet to assess.
The same happened in my case too and doctor generated UMI, which they claim has usual process if they do not see IME #. My Medical is same as above except it shows as "Received in eMed" in the closure reason. I did my medicals in Aug 2014 (RPRF requested and paid) and waiting for PPR request.
Hope this helps.

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi, i am in the same boat like u!! my timeline is as follows: Application received date: 9th may 2014, PER-9th September, Mr,RPRF, PCC-16th October, Undergone medical -29th October, Package received by NDVO-31st October, no third line on e-CAS till date. Applied for GCMS notes-24th December, Received GCMS notes-23rd January. GCMS reflects my daughter has passed medical exam whereas mine and my wife's medical is still shows in progress. status shows sent and reason for closure shows commenced in e-medical for both of us. Raised 2 CSE b4 GCMS notes arrived and raise one after that too yet no response from NDVO!! i really don't understand what they r upto!! can u pm ur whatsapp number ?

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
dr_saggy said:
Hi, i am in the same boat like u!! my timeline is as follows: Application received date: 9th may 2014, PER-9th September, Mr,RPRF, PCC-16th October, Undergone medical -29th October, Package received by NDVO-31st October, no third line on e-CAS till date. Applied for GCMS notes-24th December, Received GCMS notes-23rd January. GCMS reflects my daughter has passed medical exam whereas mine and my wife's medical is still shows in progress. status shows sent and reason for closure shows commenced in e-medical for both of us. Raised 2 CSE b4 GCMS notes arrived and raise one after that too yet no response from NDVO!! i really don't understand what they r upto!! can u pm ur whatsapp number ?
My GCMS also shows the same status. Is there any update on your case?

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
nov_2014 said:

Security - Not Started
Medical - In Progress

hi Nov
I received my notes for my parents yesterday, its all same as you posted here, except reason for closure received in eMed. what you did further, did you send same medical result again or did ndvo just update result on ecas by itself, what you did to solve this problem, please answer and I really appreciate for your reply.

aayushri

Dec 29, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
I have the same issue with my wife. Did any of you follow up on this with CIC??

IME Status:- Not Started
Reason for Closure :- Recieved in eMed