+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES & GC KEY

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
HI guys.. I need some info..
1. How to order gcms notes?
2. How to start a new application process? Do I have to get my password from my consultant to make any changes or that profile is also deleted with my refusal? Do I have to make a new account on IRCC website? Is new GC key required?
I have deferred to September 2022.
Thank you

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
HI guys.. I need some info..
1. How to order gcms notes?
2. How to start a new application process? Do I have to get my password from my consultant to make any changes or that profile is also deleted with my refusal? Do I have to make a new account on IRCC website? Is new GC key required?
I have deferred to September 2022.
Thank you
greetings....
1. The best way to get GCMS notes is from official website of IRCC which only costs $5 BUT, you can not do it by yourself. Only people who have permanent residence or citizen of Canada can do it on behalf of you. SO, if you have your friend or relative living in Canada, tell them to apply for you ( let me know if needed further detail process ). I have applied and waiting. It seems that waiting time is almost 25 to 40 days.
2. GCKEY is not our unique identity. UCI number is our application unique identity. So, It does not matter if you apply from old gckey or new gckey. If, you can get the password then apply through old gckey, otherwise go ahead with new personal GCKEY account. ( NOTE. Must change password if decided to apply from old GCKEY )

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
greetings....
1. The best way to get GCMS notes is from official website of IRCC which only costs $5 BUT, you can not do it by yourself. Only people who have permanent residence or citizen of Canada can do it on behalf of you. SO, if you have your friend or relative living in Canada, tell them to apply for you ( let me know if needed further detail process ). I have applied and waiting. It seems that waiting time is almost 25 to 40 days.
2. GCKEY is not our unique identity. UCI number is our application unique identity. So, It does not matter if you apply from old gckey or new gckey. If, you can get the password then apply through old gckey, otherwise go ahead with new personal GCKEY account. ( NOTE. Must change password if decided to apply from old GCKEY )
So so nice of you dear.. helpful info indeed!!
My brother in law is a PR so most likely I'll ask him to get gcms notes on my behalf. Thanks once again.

Reactions: cheemak