+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMC Notes

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi all,

I am december 2013 cec applicant and i have got my AOR on 13 FEB. No response from them after that so i ordered for my GCMC notes and here is what i can see from their notes.

"Their appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Online search conducted - Concerns found. Address indicated in Letter of employment seems to be residential address".

What document should i provide now to overcome this query. Yes my company is a home based company but i work at the client location i never worked at my employer address and everybody from my employer works at client location only.

Please provide your value suggestions..

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Hi all,

I am december 2013 cec applicant and i have got my AOR on 13 FEB. No response from them after that so i ordered for my GCMC notes and here is what i can see from their notes.

"Their appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Online search conducted - Concerns found. Address indicated in Letter of employment seems to be residential address".

What document should i provide now to overcome this query. Yes my company is a home based company but i work at the client location i never worked at my employer address and everybody from my employer works at client location only.

Please provide your value suggestions..
Your company is a federal or provincial?
Did u mention in your employment letter that u r working at client location?
Your company has a Website?

Just provide a client reference letter and relation b/w client and your company.
Just prove that your company gets income from the client like remittance etc.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Yes my company is a home based company but i work at the client location i never worked at my employer address and everybody from my employer works at client location only.
This information should have been in the letter of employment, including the clients and locations(s) where you actually performed the work.

Suggest;
1) A letter from your employer clarifying your work locations. A letter from a client may help.
2) documents proving that the company exists: CRA/Provincial business registration / incorporation documents, business license, annual report, website ...