+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GC login got updated and then got changed back

ISM_14

Jan 27, 2018
Hello,

I got my passport request e-mail 3 weeks ago and my passport is still with VFS. Yesterday I got a mail that my account had been updated with a new message and I could see my counterfoil number with a deadline (which I assume was based on my medical - that tells my by when I should land in Canada).

Today I decided I should save that number and screenshot that page but the whole page has gone back to the way it was before, where it says the eligibility is still being reviewed etc. etc.

This is rather strange. Has this happened with anyone else? Should I be alarmed or it is probably a technical glitch? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alam5675

Jan 2, 2024
It is not a problem. If your passports return with stamps, your GCKey's eligibility will get passed. Read through the forum, not everything is a "problem" that requires "help".
Hi, my visa got approved in June 2023 but when I went to airport on 22 December the airlines denied my boarding and called your visa is cancelled I am not able to see the counterfoil details in my gckey also and my profile status is now changes to submitted from approved

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, my visa got approved in June 2023 but when I went to airport on 22 December the airlines denied my boarding and called your visa is cancelled I am not able to see the counterfoil details in my gckey also and my profile status is now changes to submitted from approved
Then you have a very different problem. Not the same as others tbh. You need to see what went wrong, you should call IRCC to ask why your visa was cancelled.

Are you an express entry applicant?