+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GBC Jan 2014 intake----------------JOIN HERE!!!!!!!!!

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hronaque said:
Hi Guys,

Applied in GBC in Financial Planning Jan 14 intake. I had to defer my admission from Sept to Jan due to personal reasons.

Cheers
We have a GBC group on whatsapp, please msg me your number so that i can add you up. I have also applied in GBC for jan intake. Got the offer.

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
I want to apply for Information System business analysis post graduate diploma program at GBC.
My profile
6.69/10 CGPA (B.Tech Computer Engineering)
IELTS 7.0

I do not have any work experience For this program GBC website says that we need work experience. So I want to ask you guys if work experience is compulsory?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakad_bakad said:
I want to apply for Information System business analysis post graduate diploma program at GBC.
My profile
6.69/10 CGPA (B.Tech Computer Engineering)
IELTS 7.0

I do not have any work experience For this program GBC website says that we need work experience. So I want to ask you guys if work experience is compulsory?
Your are really running out of time buddy..they have started rolling out offers...first apply on immediate basis..and parallely be in touch with consultancies and friends here on forum to ask your doubts.

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Sonesh said:
Your are really running out of time buddy..they have started rolling out offers...first apply on immediate basis..and parallely be in touch with consultancies and friends here on forum to ask your doubts.
But I want to know if I qualify to apply for this program even if I do not have work experience?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakad_bakad said:
But I want to know if I qualify to apply for this program even if I do not have work experience?
I don't think you are but still confirm with consultancy. they wont charge you to provide this info. Or try calling or mailing college directly for this query. They will surely respond.

raman4949

Sep 7, 2013
i have applied for wireless networking in GBC i m waiting for acceptence letter ...... do any one know what are the college timings?

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
hey

i have applied for a study permit and work permit online together because my uni told me i can do that as my coop is mandatory, however the EVR request asks me to move forward only if i have 6 months full time study completed in Canada. Does anyone know what to do? I have also emailed my adviser but im sure people have applied together before .

Please answer my query

Karthik0109

Oct 12, 2012
Sonesh said:
We have a GBC group on whatsapp, please msg me your number so that i can add you up. I have also applied in GBC for jan intake. Got the offer.
Hi Sonesh.. Congrats for your offer... I heard that the other who received their offers claim that tuition fee is around CAD $ 18k for 3 sems ... Is it true.. How much does it show in your offer ????

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Sonesh said:
I don't think you are but still confirm with consultancy. they wont charge you to provide this info. Or try calling or mailing college directly for this query. They will surely respond.
hey sonesh...did u receive ur offer letter from GBC ?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me how many students r thr in current batch for businesses analyst IT nd how many of them got a job as thy semester is about to end. What is the campus placement ratio in gbc?