+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Further Medical Information is Required - Please Help

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
So I received a letter from CIC stating that further medical information was required before a decision can be reached. When I went to the panel physician to do my medicals, he did a physical examination and found that I had an abdominal mass, which I told him was most likely a Fibroid since I did a medical test years ago and I already knew. Fibroid is a benign tumor/growth that for the most part do not required medical intervention.

The panel physician then gave me a referral to my family doctor to follow up on this "mass".

I never got a call from the Panel Physician about the results of my blood or urine test so I was thinking that blood and urine wise, I might be okay. Should I be worried? I know you guys won't know 100% the reason but could the fibroid be the reason why they are requesting additional medical information. I am understandably freaking out as I thought I was so close after the medicals were done. Sigh. Can anyone please share their experiences with a CIC letter like this?

Words of encouragement are appreciated :).

Thanks all.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
I am assuming that you did your medicals an year ago and for Work Permit, if that is the case, then, that was accepted by CIC. This is a good reference for a positive thought on this.

Be positive and sit tight. :D :D

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
BigBee said:
I am assuming that you did your medicals an year ago and for Work Permit, if that is the case, then, that was accepted by CIC. This is a good reference for a positive thought on this.

Be positive and sit tight. :D :D
I did it three weeks ago actually. But thanks for the positive vibes :)