+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Further medical information for my wife

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks- Surprised as why don't I see a review of my medicals- it's been a month since my medicals, and over 15 days since eAPR ! :)
Medical and immigration officers are different people. As soon as you do medicals, local medical office will look into your case and pass it or ask for furtherance tests till required. They update the results in emedical system (not EE system). When an case analyst or officer takes your express entry profile for adjudication, they manually look in to your medical acknowledgement form and link your medical to your profile. That's when your medical would pass

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Medical and immigration officers are different people. As soon as you do medicals, local medical office will look into your case and pass it or ask for furtherance tests till required. They update the results in emedical system (not EE system). When an case analyst or officer takes your express entry profile for adjudication, they manually look in to your medical acknowledgement form and link your medical to your profile. That's when your medical would pass
Many thanks mate- your explanation is succinct.

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

Is this information is from valid source or just copied from forums. As I have done my medical last month and submitted application few days back. It means my medicals have been already reviewed by CIC.

mmf.can

Mar 26, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Dude, what are you talking about? How can the CIC review someone's medicals when it has not even been submitted? There are over a gazillion applications if that's the case.

I reiterate again, this is the hospital that has asked for additional tests and not the CIC !!!
No, you are wrong dear. I have done my medical on 11th sep 2017 and i got additional medical test request letter from cic, new delhi on 19th sep that my wife has to go further test. My aor is 22 sep. So i think they start reviewing your medical test result whether you have submitted your application or not.

mmf.can

Mar 26, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Hi We did medicals for me, my wife and my kid on 16-Nov and on 28th November, I got a mail saying that further medical information is required for my wife. The mail didn't say what test to be performed. On the first test, Dr said everything is fine. Why are they asking for 2nd test ? Have someone went through this scenario ? I am from Chennai and did medicals on Apollo. I applied for express entry and invited under cec catagory
Hi, i was in same situation like yours. They have found spot in my wife's x-ray so they requested sputum test for t.b. There is no any singal symptoms of t.b in her through out life. This is 3 days test and result come after 8 weeks. If result will negative then they take 2nd x-ray. This my last week and we have to go for 2nd x-ray on 11 dec 2017. Btw my aor is 22 sep. Hope this help...

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018

I also got a mail for further information required from <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca....at the end of the letter, they wrote london visa office. MY question is, 1. does it mean my application is being treated in london? 2. will they stop processing my application until i do the test?
3. is it a good news that u have passed other eligibility test apart from secuirty and criminality?
4. is it a good sign that my application has passed the completeness check?

rnanndrews

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I also got a mail for further information required from <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca....at the end of the letter, they wrote london visa office. MY question is, 1. does it mean my application is being treated in london? 2. will they stop processing my application until i do the test?
3. is it a good news that u have passed other eligibility test apart from secuirty and criminality?
4. is it a good sign that my application has passed the completeness check?
1 and 2 I am not sure about the answer.
3. Medical is the first step they do for processing application. Criminality and security comes later. Medical is the step 1
4. Not yet

Mar 17, 2021
Yes, if they suspect TB they will ask for additional tests, happed to me although I have never had TB, additional test was CT scan and X-ray, further to which I have passed my medical
Can you please advise we done with CT scan nd x rat.. today again they asked for medical

What they will do now again