+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds

MD0602

Apr 3, 2018
hi there! Im seeking for advice…my mother is invited by my 2 brothers to visit them and their family in canada.. she is preparing her application and other requirements needed... one thing that im worried is that she has no bank account of her own neither properties to declare... but rest assured that my brothers will support all her finances during her stay. is there a possibility that her visa will be granted? Help...pretty please…thank you!

Canada_cube

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
hi there! Im seeking for advice…my mother is invited by my 2 brothers to visit them and their family in canada.. she is preparing her application and other requirements needed... one thing that im worried is that she has no bank account of her own neither properties to declare... but rest assured that my brothers will support all her finances during her stay. is there a possibility that her visa will be granted? Help...pretty please…thank you!
Get cover letters from the brothers stating that they will bear all the expenses of their mother during the trip. Let the letter state the passport/visa/pr details of your brothers. Have them attach copies of their bank statements if available. Attach these with the application. Those should most likely suffice.

MD0602

Apr 3, 2018
Get cover letters from the brothers stating that they will bear all the expenses of their mother during the trip. Let the letter state the passport/visa/pr details of your brothers. Have them attach copies of their bank statements if available. Attach these with the application. Those should most likely suffice.
Yes they already send their financial statements as requirement.. hopefully this will be enough... thank you very much!