+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds under spp

Anonymous...

Jun 23, 2017
I m accepted under spp. I paid my first semester fee. And gic of 10,200CAD$. My mom and dad both are sponcering me. There is a very good transaction of my dad account. With 3,94,000 rupees balance and another account of 1,25,000 rupees balance. But there is no transaction in My mother's account but she is a income tax payer having annual income of 3,82,000. is it acceptable without my mother's bank statement.?

Anonymous...

Jun 23, 2017
I am going for 1 year course. And there is a F. D of 1 lakh rupees on my brothers name where my mom is nominee. M thinking to attach that slip.
Do total available balance of 4,94,000 is acceptable???? or still i need to show more funds???. (first semester fee is already paid). My second semester fees is 3,50,000

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Please convert everything to cad $ . You don't want to make our lives tougher!

As I understood, to be on the safer side, show about $2000 as air fare and settling cost on top of GIC plus 1 yr tuition fee.Brothers fd is useless. Must show source of income of sponsor. Account balance without transaction may look suspicious. May be you can transfer that to father's ac. But provide ITR from both and notarized affidavit of support from father.

Last edited:

Anonymous...

Jun 23, 2017
Yes i m going to provide the IT returns of both my mother and father. Affidavit notary everything is done. The only thing is there is no bank balance as well as transaction of my mother's account.

Abby_2017

Jun 28, 2017
if you are applying under SPP then you need not to show funds because you have already bought GIC.. this will cover your living expenses for one year in canada. You only need to attach your father's ITR. This is what my consultant told me. Correct me if I am wrong.