+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds proof

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
hi, i am presently working in canada, i have mentioned my present job in personal history section as i am not claiming points for it. Would it be wise to add the job letter from my current employer in the proof of funds section along with the bank statements and gift deeds?
Please suggest

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
hi, i am presently working in canada, i have mentioned my present job in personal history section as i am not claiming points for it. Would it be wise to add the job letter from my current employer in the proof of funds section along with the bank statements and gift deeds?
Please suggest
If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Ref Links:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

muley7

Feb 26, 2018
Hi @santosh3086

I was invited to apply for the Skilled Worker Express Entry, plus I work here in Canada currently on a 2 year IEC work permit.

However, the document checklist is still asking for "Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)".

Any idea why this is - and whether I need to provide those details?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @santosh3086

I was invited to apply for the Skilled Worker Express Entry, plus I work here in Canada currently on a 2 year IEC work permit.

However, the document checklist is still asking for "Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)".

Any idea why this is - and whether I need to provide those details?

Thanks
Because you are not a CEC applicant and you do not have a valid job offer.

NoorNoha

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi All ,

I'll apply for PR but I don't have enough money for proof funds , however , I have a valid job offer !!!

Please help and give me your advice ...

Thank you in advance