+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FUNDS??? NEEDS URGENT ADVICE SENIORS

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have applied for PG diploma in project management in humber college which is 1 year course under SPP Fall 2013,but my visa got refused due to study mismatch.i have taken loan of 10 lakh IND which i guess was more then enough for one year course .But now I am planning to reapply for winter 2013 intake for PG global business management and the duration is 2 years.As i Have applied on my own without any consultant i really want a advice from you guys.

I just want to know apart from 10 lakh loan how much funds i need to show

Course fees for first year( 2 sems ) is 12,800 CAD and i have already paid the first Installment of 6500 CAD from my pocket(not from the loan)

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
jonas said:
Guys i have applied for PG diploma in project management in humber college which is 1 year course under SPP Fall 2013,but my visa got refused due to study mismatch.i have taken loan of 10 lakh IND which i guess was more then enough.Now I am planning to reapply for winter 2013 for PG global business management and the duration is 2 years.As i Have applied on my own without any consultant i really want a advice from you guys.

Course fees for first year( 2 sems ) is 12,800 CAD and i have already paid the first Installment of 6500 CAD
plz share your complete profile !!!

choose course according to your last qualification and your funds are enough as they rejected just study mismatch.
apply for jan 2013 intake

best of luck

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ amandeep I am a have B com with 68 % and my ILTES score is 7 overall i guess i made the mistake to choose project management and GBM will be ok,but you sure 10 lakh loan is fine i also got 5 lakhs in savings in my moms accounts apart from the property on my name valued at 70 Lakhs.Tell me is i am fine in financial part as last time it was one year course and this intake its for 2 years ???

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
jonas said:
@ amandeep I am a have B com with 68 % and my ILTES score is 7 overall i guess i made the mistake to choose project management and GBM will be ok,but you sure 10 lakh loan is fine i also got 5 lakhs in savings in my moms accounts apart from the property on my name valued at 70 Lakhs.Tell me is i am fine in financial part???
yeah you made mistake in choosing course last time, GBM is suitable to you.

I too did B.com and opted GBM in humber college ,jan 2013 intake and have offer letter in my hard,
bro don't worry abt funds your funds, these are ok

this time just also show the savings with the loan letter.
your Ielts are good, %age is fine in graduation, rejected just due to wrong course ,
next time do take advice of some professionals,any good consultants in your town !!!

ok. Best of luck

superseic

Jul 10, 2012
jonas said:
Guys i have applied for PG diploma in project management in humber college which is 1 year course under SPP Fall 2013,but my visa got refused due to study mismatch.i have taken loan of 10 lakh IND which i guess was more then enough for one year course .But now I am planning to reapply for winter 2013 intake for PG global business management and the duration is 2 years.As i Have applied on my own without any consultant i really want a advice from you guys.

Course fees for first year( 2 sems ) is 12,800 CAD and i have already paid the first Installment of 6500 CAD from my pocket(not from the loan)
yeah bro course is the only problem in your profile.

good luck.

H

HBK

jonas said:

This is not study mismatch or fund issue.
R u sure there was no mistake/error in your visa forms?

H

HBK

jonas said:

I just checked the subjects of program.
PMPG 500 Principles of Project Management 3
PMPG 501 Project Quality Management 3
PMPG 502 Project Finance and Accounting 3
PMPG 503 Operations Management 3
PMPG 504 Project Resources Planning and Scheduling 3
PMPG 512 Project Communication 3
Semester 2
Course Code Course Credits
PMPG 505 Project Risk Management 3
PMPG 506 Project Procurement 3
PMPG 507 Project Plan Integration, Monitoring and Control 3
PMPG 508 Project Leadership 3
PMPG 510 Management Ethics and Case Studies 3
PMPG 511 Major Project Practice

its business course.

i strongly believe,it is not a study mismatch.BCOM graduate can surly go for this program.
threre must be some other refusal reason.

my friend completed engineering and got visa for humber project mgt. course.
its business course.any one can opt. for this program.

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ amandeep mate i am actually from Indore in MP state there no big consultant here like canam or chopras the consultant here are only for UK/US/AUS visa and they just try to make money.I guess i know the process its just the wrong course that i have chosen so GBM ok i was more worried abt the funds that why i need you guys advice about funds because both the course are of different duration

@ HBK bruv i actually told by my friend in canada to do that course i didnt give a second thought and just gone for that .I know its a business course but GBH is more appropriate i guess...btw ppl get visa rejections for silly reasons and CHC always give a generalise refusal letter so one cannot pinpoint the problem mine was study mismatch

one more advice guys as my ILTES is valid till 23 SEPT in case i got late to file my visa say first week of OCT will there be a prob

H

HBK

jonas said:
@ amandeep mate i am actually from Indore in MP state there no big consultant here like canam or chopras the consultant here are only for UK/US/AUS visa and they just try to make money.I guess i know the process its just the wrong course that i have chosen so GBM ok i was more worried abt the funds that why i need you guys advice about funds because both the course are of different duration

@ HBK bruv i actually told by my friend in canada to do that course i didnt give a second thought and just gone for that .I know its a business course but GBH is more appropriate i guess...btw ppl get visa rejections for silly reasons and CHC always give a generalise refusal letter so one cannot pinpoint the problem mine was study mismatch

one more advice guys as my ILTES is valid till 23 SEPT in case i got late to file my visa say first week of OCT will there be a prob
Yes.atleast i believe it is not a study mismatch.
you IELTS score card is valid till 23th sept. so apply asap.

hope for the best.