+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds in case of LMO??

kjeet_7

Oct 9, 2011
if any minimum amount of funds should i have while applying with LMO then tell me plzzzzzzz??
Because m frm india and worked as Hardware engineer on less amount of salary thats why i does not have much amount in banks so plz tell me if any amount is required in bank if yes thn how much it is??

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
kjeet_7 said:
if any minimum amount of funds should i have while applying with LMO then tell me plzzzzzzz??
Because m frm india and worked as Hardware engineer on less amount of salary thats why i does not have much amount in banks so plz tell me if any amount is required in bank if yes thn how much it is??
Dear..read the whole requirement on below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Just FYI, u can show funds in mixed bag i.e. bank balance, property, jwellery, investment certificates, bonds etc etc. To understand requirements completely, read on above link

gud luk
asyousuf

kjeet_7

Oct 9, 2011
Thanx for reply bro.
But in site they are saying that "You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada."

"Skilled workers and professionals: Who can apply—Arranged employment

If you have an offer of permanent employment from a Canadian employer, it can improve your chances of having your federal skilled worker application approved.

Depending on your circumstances, the requirements for a valid offer of employment are different.

1) If you are currently working in Canada:

* your current employer must have made an offer to give you a permanent job if you are accepted as a federal skilled worker, and
* your temporary work permit must be valid both when you apply for a permanent resident visa and when the visa is issued.

In addition:

* your work permit must have been confirmed by Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC) through a positive labour market opinion"

and m applying with LMO but in ma bank amount near about 1lakh so then can i show funds in mixed bag i.e. bank balance, property, jwellery, investment certificates, bonds etc etc as u r saying .............