+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds----------HELP

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no specific language and it is not a declaration letter it is a Certificate of ur Assets. u can get it done by any CA. but i have just one qus for everyone on the forum, CA is not an approved valuer, so how can he value property/other assets? i m a CA myself and i use tye words SELF DECLARATION BASIS when there is no proof for the value claimed. so i doubt if that will be accepted by CHC. i might be wrong but that's the way how i feel.

regards

zeba812

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
exactly sanjeevindia,i too have the same doubt.
since any CA is not authorised to give any kind of evaluation..
so its confusing

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fritzsped said:
hi,
i have a question.. me and my commonlaw partner applied.. and we declared.. 17,000.. Now we only have 10k.. do we need to keep the amount at 17k or just the minimum for 2persons, 13,500.. thanks...
Post medicals stage we need to maintain the minimum POF requirement at the a/c. For 2 pax it is $13,801/- now.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sulekhakulashari said:
Does any one know what is the language which Chartered Accountant should write in Fund Declaration Letter

Please advice

Sulekha
The 'certified valuer' should give u a certificate in either 'English' or 'French'... the 2 Canadian official languages.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sanjeevindia said:
there is no specific language and it is not a declaration letter it is a Certificate of ur Assets. u can get it done by any CA. but i have just one qus for everyone on the forum, CA is not an approved valuer, so how can he value property/other assets? i m a CA myself and i use tye words SELF DECLARATION BASIS when there is no proof for the value claimed. so i doubt if that will be accepted by CHC. i might be wrong but that's the way how i feel.

regards
Dear Sanjeev & Zeba,

A 'CA' may not be a 'Certified Valuer', but a Certified Valuer is most likely to be a 'CA'. There are scores of 'certified valuers' in every metro. These guys are generally associated with 'insurance' companies & 'banks'.

So, either we may check them thru the 'yellow pages' / Internet, or if we know someone in the Insurance / Banking sector -he/she should be able to provide a reference.

Regards.

automan

Jan 5, 2010
Hello every body,
A lot of questions being raised over the funds.

I am also a new applicant who have decided to file the papers, during my initial coversation with my advisor for Immigration,
They told that even surrender value of an Insurence policy in the name of the applicant or the accompanying spouse will be treated as a
liquid fund.

Can any one suggest me - How far this is true?

and also I need to arrange funds for the purpose, Till how long u need to keep the funds blocked in one's account for POF generally, ie. after which step to till .... ?

Ganapati Hegde

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
GH,

Welcome to this forum.

About insurance I'm not sure, but after CHC asks us for a POF update -we ought to keep those funds locked, until we land.

Regards.

fritzsped

Jan 6, 2010
hi, i have another question..

I declared 17,000CAD in my application.. But now my money is just at the minimum required amount.. is that ok? or do i have to maintain the amount i declared? thanks!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fritzsped said:
hi, i have another question..

I declared 17,000CAD in my application.. But now my money is just at the minimum required amount.. is that ok? or do i have to maintain the amount i declared? thanks!
The minimum required is Fine...