+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FUNDS/ Bank Statment

meon

Jul 30, 2007
hi,
anyone help please,
i applied for Canadian immigration in 2003 and now a received letter to submite my further document ie educational, police report, bank statment,employer letter,(but not IELTS as i had submitted already at the time application was filed.)etc.
i am just worried about Bankstament, as my funds are just my monthly salaries and they are not enough to compete with 10168 US $. so please any one could tell me how i can show my funds. i dont have any own home or anyother assest, else gold of worth 6 to 7 hundrad dollar.

please reply,

regards

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
meon

This is really sad. You applied for immigration and didn't save the money? There's no way for you to immigrate unless you have the money to take care of yourself. And there's no way to "show" you have the money if you don't actually have it.

Faama

Jun 7, 2007
meon said:
hi,
anyone help please,
i applied for Canadian immigration in 2003 and now a received letter to submite my further document ie educational, police report, bank statment,employer letter,(but not IELTS as i had submitted already at the time application was filed.)etc.
i am just worried about Bankstament, as my funds are just my monthly salaries and they are not enough to compete with 10168 US $. so please any one could tell me how i can show my funds. i dont have any own home or anyother assest, else gold of worth 6 to 7 hundrad dollar.

please reply,

Hi,
Regarding your issue, I've known someone who took a loan from a Local Community Union Bank, they matched whatever amount she had in her account , and gave her a bank statement (returned the loan immediately after she got the statement). Maybe its something you should think about....

regards