+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funding own Study

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi Friend,

I have completed my Bachelor in Physiotherapy (From India) & Master in Leadership and management in Health (From UK). Since 4 and half years I have been working with patient's electronic health records in India. I have applied for Diploma in Health Information management (Got admission and I have deferred for Fall 2018), which is in the line of my current work. I will be applying to study permit in April 2018. I am sponsoring my own study, is that okay? Also can you please comment on my course selection? Thanks

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Hi Friend,

I have completed my Bachelor in Physiotherapy (From India) & Master in Leadership and management in Health (From UK). Since 4 and half years I have been working with patient's electronic health records in India. I have applied for Diploma in Health Information management (Got admission and I have deferred for Fall 2018), which is in the line of my current work. I will be applying to study permit in April 2018. I am sponsoring my own study, is that okay? Also can you please comment on my course selection? Thanks
Diploma after completing Master's and working 4.5 years ? That's not a good idea, might end up with Visa refusal. Try going for second masters, or atleast something which enhance your qualification, not backwards.

Good luck.!

Reactions: kumar.mandora

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Diploma after completing Master's and working 4.5 years ? That's not a good idea, might end up with Visa refusal. Try going for second masters, or atleast something which enhance your qualification, not backwards.

Good luck.!
Thanks for replying to my query. Actually I have been working with Patient's electronic health record for past 4.5 year. I have selected this course in the line of my current work. This course will help me to get more understanding of ICD 10 coding and patient's data analysis. Currently I am working for medium sized organisation, but this course will help me to apply for large organisation. Considering that I have opted for this course. Please let me know. Thanks once again.

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for replying to my query. Actually I have been working with Patient's electronic health record for past 4.5 year. I have selected this course in the line of my current work. This course will help me to get more understanding of ICD 10 coding and patient's data analysis. Currently I am working for medium sized organisation, but this course will help me to apply for large organisation. Considering that I have opted for this course. Please let me know. Thanks once again.
Why don't you try masters in hospital administration?

Reactions: kumar.mandora