+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FUN SHOW FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Hey guys,
i am a nepalese student, currently working in dubai as medic , have already 4 year experience in medical field. my educational qualification is certificate level in health science- 3 year course . my monthly salary is 1500 $. now i am planning to go canada for study. i have choosen humber college in practical nursing-2 year diploma level course. their per year course is 12500 C$.
I have saved about 25000 C$ in my own bank account. my parent income is very low. almost we dont have much property in nepal. i myself save this money for my study
now my question is, Do i will be able to get canada student visa from visa officer ? Do i able to satisfy visa officer by my above given statement ? i never tried any country before for study.

I am waiting reply from any senior member or who already passed the canada student visa or who are refused many time . i need their own stuff and stories regarding student visa.

waiting for quick and detail information. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajni.....

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rajni

apply from ur home country and get a letter from ur employer stating that he will make all efforts to re-hire you

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Thank you obeid for your quick reply.
For your kind information, there is no any canadian embassy in nepal. we have to apply from india new delhi hight commission.

Do i need to get statement from my current employer that they will rehire me ?

Is there any big matter if my parent income is poor or property in my home country ?
What is the chances of getting my student visa for canada. waiting again for your reply. Thanks

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Do the visa officer ask the college fee and other expenses for entire 2 year stay in canada ?

As i heard that the main thing is , we have to satisfy thru our answer to visa officer.

You guys have any tips for replying visa officer ? i really need you guys suggestion. this forum is very useful for those who want to go canada . this forum is saver of big money and time tooo. waiting quick response.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay then apply from CHC delhi, as I said get that letter from employer , u have to show funds for 1st year of tuition and living cost,there's no such thing as chances, if u meet the requirements then u will be given a study visa.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for 2nd year of tuition U have to keep someone from ur family as a sponsor, like father or mother , whoever is employed and their salary certificate, affidavit that they will support you expenses

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
thanks for your outstanding information. As you said for the 2nd year i have keep one sponser like father or mother. Can i keep my sponser of my big brother or his friends for support me from 2nd year ? What documents are i need to show to visa officer that from second year my big brother or his friends will support me the expenses during canada.

again hats up...............obeid. You are really the master..............!

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Or for the second year expenses , i can get student load from my country's bank, Can i show that money to visa officer ?

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rajni, thank you for the positive feedback,

yes, you can keep your elder brother as sponsor , that will work , but you can't keep friends as sponsor, If you want a copy of affidavit I will send it thru mail and regarding other documents like salary certificate , well since ur brother is employed then his salary certificate and bank statement is needed

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah rajni , the loan will work very nicely, you will also get some ties to nepal as well, so go to nepal and get it done, U have good chances,

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks obeid . here is my email adress you can send me the all docement which i need for student visa. Thanks boss........... rajnishrestha43@yahoo.com

waiting for your reply.

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
thanks . by the way what is ties mean, as you said that i will get some ties in nepal.... could you explain me please ?

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well u must satisfy the officer that u will leave canada at the end of studies so , U can write in affidavit that u must return back to nepal because you have an obligation like loan that will ensure ur return