sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
rsrsva said:
HI Sjm
My question is i got my 2nd aor on feb11. is it means that i am clear the level of 67 point calculation(Eligibility check)(according to red text). OR 2nd aor means only acknowledgement of receive document and fees.

Thanks
Hi rsrsva,

In most of the cases as of now 2nd AOR means only acknowledgemetn of documents package. After that the Eligibility check is done based on the supporting documents submitted.

regards.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Good man.. i didnt know that there's way out to save fees in order to retrieve CAIPS notes

sjm said:
No, the e-cas doesn't mention any BFD.

As a prospective immigrant to Canada, you probably know that you can follow the progress of your application through your CAIPS notes, which several companies can obtain for you for a fee. It's however less well known that you can save the fee, usually ranging from US$30-100, by ordering the notes yourself.

CAIPS, for the uninitiated, stands for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System, the software used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Canadian diplomatic missions to track visa applications.

To obtain your CAIPS notes, you do need to know someone living in Canada, either a citizen or a permanent resident, who will be willing to mail the request for you. If you already in Canada, you can however send in the application yourself.

A Canadian citizen living abroad can also send in the application on your behalf, but there is a C$5 fee in this situation.

(Note: An In-Canada applicant can also obtain their FOSS notes using the same procedure as detailed here).

First off, you need to download the application form. You will find this at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

The form is pretty straightforward, with explanations on what needs to be provided. You will need to fill in your file number (usually starts with a “B”, “V”, “E” or an “S”), the embassy where you applied (e.g. Buffalo or New Delhi), and the address in Canada.

If you do not know your file number, you can indicate this in the form, though there may be a delay in you getting your CAIPS notes.

You need to provide a Consent Letter, authorizing release of the information to the person applying on your behalf, who will also have to write a Formal Request letter asking for the CAIPS notes. A copy of that person's passport or other document proving legal residency in Canada also needs to be attached.

All the papers then need to be mailed to this address:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Alternately, you can fax all the papers to CIC at 1-613-957-6517, though some applicants say there have been delays when using this method.

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello every one,

Today my address disappeared with RBVO. I hope they r working on our files.
Ahy one else with the same status.

Regards.

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello Every one,

As per the progress of other forum members , I hope that:

- If an applicant's status is "in process" and address disappeared then he can expect to get his MR within a week(consider postal delay).

- If an applicant's status is "RBVO" and address disappeared then he can expect to get the status "in process" within couple of days.

regards,

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
sjm said:
Hello Every one,

- If an applicant's status is "in process" and address disappeared then he can expect to get his MR within a week(consider postal delay).

- If an applicant's status is "RBVO" and address disappeared then he can expect to get the status "in process" within couple of days.

regards,
it seems correct!!!!!! but what about the case like mine... i got some queries from ND VO.... replied back them 4 days ago..
any idea please share!!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
sjm said:
Hello Every one,

regards,
Hi sjm,

I Hope what you are saying is correct.

But there are many applicants who have submitted documents before us and are still waiting for medical. They are waiting for more than 1 year and how we can expect to get in process within 6 months (specially London office.)

Today I check my e-case status, address is not appearing.

Regards
Cool

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
coolguy2010 said:
Hi sjm,

I Hope what you are saying is correct.

But there are many applicants who have submitted documents before us and are still waiting for medical. They are waiting for more than 1 year and how we can expect to get in process within 6 months (specially London office.)

Today I check my e-case status, address is not appearing.

Regards
Cool
Hello Coolguy,
I was just assuming so.

I guess as it was the case for our 1st aor also.

I sent my application in May 2010, after that i could see other member who applied b4 may'10 got their 1st aor in just a month or 45 days after that they stopped issuing AOR as they were making changes to the MI. Then suddenly after 4 months i.e by mid of Sep'10 they started issuing AOR to all the cases that were pending within a short span.

The same way I hope once they r done with most of the post june'10 cases, the MR would start pouring to most of the pending cases.

Most of us were waiting n waiting to get our 1st AOR, the same way we just need to be patient .... inshallah we would get out MR soon.

I pray to Almighty Allah that it happens so & start soon.

Regards.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
sjm said:
Hello Coolguy,
I was just assuming so.

I guess as it was the case for our 1st aor also.

I sent my application in May 2010, after that i could see other member who applied b4 may'10 got their 1st aor in just a month or 45 days after that they stopped issuing AOR as they were making changes to the MI. Then suddenly after 4 months i.e by mid of Sep'10 they started issuing AOR to all the cases that were pending within a short span.

The same way I hope once they r done with most of the post june'10 cases, the MR would start pouring to most of the pending cases.

I pray to Almighty Allah that it happens so & start soon.

Regards.
Sjm,

tension nahi lene ka yaar.....enjoy the waiting period....

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Thanx

coolguy

will try not to.

ammarhasan

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 May , 2010
Doc's Request.
18 Oct, 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
Sent wid App
haral said:
hope the situation will change by the time our 8 months are up...they dont have too many apps under M2 instructions plus will ve very few with the new 10000 cap coming into place...Guess London's share out of 10000 will not be more than some odd 1000 applications....
Agree wid ur logic Haral :D

izzy_bizzy

Jan 27, 2011
Cagayan de Oro
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
1st - 05-10-2010, 2nd Aor - 01-24-2011
IELTS Request
Sent, OBS 8.5
File Transfer...
04-01-11
Med's Request
In God's Perfect Time
Med's Done....
In God's Perfect Time
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
I hope it's correct. I'm far from being in process but my address disappeared today. Haha! I don't know what to think anymore but I remain hopeful. I'm being positive kasi ang daming nakakuhang MR na forum mates natin. God bless you all. Hope everything will turn out well.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
wat you mean by address disappear?? also waiting after 2nd AOR

izzy_bizzy said:
I hope it's correct. I'm far from being in process but my address disappeared today. Haha! I don't know what to think anymore but I remain hopeful. I'm being positive kasi ang daming nakakuhang MR na forum mates natin. God bless you all. Hope everything will turn out well.

izzy_bizzy

Jan 27, 2011
Cagayan de Oro
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
1st - 05-10-2010, 2nd Aor - 01-24-2011
IELTS Request
Sent, OBS 8.5
File Transfer...
04-01-11
Med's Request
In God's Perfect Time
Med's Done....
In God's Perfect Time
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hi JadedGeek! I am just following along the posts of other forum members. They said that when you see your address disappear from ECAS and you are RBVO, you may get your file in process in the coming weeks. I think they are basing this on their previous experiences. However, I really don't know if this is just a glitch in their system or if we can rely on this information. Haha. Perhaps I'm just desperate for any news from them. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
aha.. please keep us on your progress :)

izzy_bizzy said:
Hi JadedGeek! I am just following along the posts of other forum members. They said that when you see your address disappear from ECAS and you are RBVO, you may get your file in process in the coming weeks. I think they are basing this on their previous experiences. However, I really don't know if this is just a glitch in their system or if we can rely on this information. Haha. Perhaps I'm just desperate for any news from them. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

C

catherine1967

izzy_bizzy said:
Hi izzy!

May i know your e-cas status?