NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
File Transfer...
plz wait or wait or just wait for new comer ......okeys................................im from sep2009/.......waiting............or waiting......

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
sent full docs to MLA VO April, E-CAS says rcvd by VO. :)
medicals will come soooooon, maybe sooooooner than we think. :D

WHO

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-09 to NS
Doc's Request.
20-01-10
sent full docs to MLA VO April, E-CAS says rcvd by VO. :)
medicals will come soooooon, maybe sooooooner than we think for all of us waiting. :D

rink

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 17, 2010 (received by CIO)
Doc's Request.
April 8, 2010
AOR Received.
May 20, 2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012 and sent PP on Aug 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 15, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
I have sent my full docs to New Delhi CHC April 28th and still I have not received my AOR yet. Its been more than a month.

My ecas is "Received by visa office"

Any idea how long it may take

Thanks

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Rink

You surely have missed the mail. Ask your postman. It takes 10-15 days to receive AOR after document submission. Also as your status is "Received my VO", it is sure that they have received your documents.

Best of luck.

jdkim

Jan 6, 2010
Seoul
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
File Transfer...
18-04-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2010
Hi there...

I also waiting for the next step. hope they get back to work.
I recently read that the delay these days is due to the installment of new IT system. It's scheduled to install in June. They can process faster after done installing.
I'm expecting that once they get used to the new system, they will process faster than ever~

So, Cheer your self up, go buy some beer to your friends~

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi & Welcome jdkim!
I haven;t heard of the news but I hope whatever it is, it helps to smooth and quicken the process!

jdkim said:
Hi there...

I also waiting for the next step. hope they get back to work.
I recently read that the delay these days is due to the installment of new IT system. It's scheduled to install in June. They can process faster after done installing.
I'm expecting that once they get used to the new system, they will process faster than ever~

So, Cheer your self up, go buy some beer to your friends~

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Posting reply of my enquiry from CHC london for info of those waiting for 2nd AOR<

This was Request (21-05-2010): I have sent my full documents to CHC London as advised by Nova Scotia and it was received on 29th April, 2010 but still did not received any 2nd AOR.

Reply from CHC London (04-06-2010):
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several days for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.
Our office will contact you in due course
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan, I think they will issue your 2nd AOR soon. It's just that it is taking a longer time due to their work overload.

Arkhan said:
Posting reply of my enquiry from CHC london for info of those waiting for 2nd AOR<

This was Request (21-05-2010): I have sent my full documents to CHC London as advised by Nova Scotia and it was received on 29th April, 2010 but still did not received any 2nd AOR.

Reply from CHC London (04-06-2010):
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several days for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.
Our office will contact you in due course
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share this article I've come across...

Thursday, June 03, 2010
Canadian Embassy Manila Processing Time Delay

Recently, a number of our clients has been wondering why they do not receive notice from the Canadian Visa Office-Manila even after the 45 days processing time indicated on their acknowledgment letter. This of course makes most of them worried about their application.

Are you in similar situation?

You shouldn't worry if there's a delay, it has nothing to do with your documents. Give it 2 weeks alloance before you make a follow up. There seems to be delay in processing due to volume of applications the visa office is reviewing.

The new acknowledgemt letter we received recently indicates a different processing time.

Processing Time:

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category in which you have applied are finalized in an average of 6 to 12 months in our office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 90 days from the date of this letter, please contact us directly and inform us of this.

That used to be 45 days.

The same thing is true with those who have submitted their original passports, waiting for their visa. It used to be returned with 2-3 weeks. But now, it takes longer.

“We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your visa(s) within 90 days from their receipt at the Embassy. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and the required visas.”

Processing period remains to be 6-12 months from the time the Visa Office received your application with supporting documents, after assessment from Centralized Intake Office.

So there. That explains why there is a delay. Avoid unncessary stress. It's not you, it's the embassy. ;-)

I hope this helps relieve the anxiety which we are all experiencing...goodluck to us!!!

Vector

May 24, 2010
silverfox said:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share this article I've come across...

Thursday, June 03, 2010
Canadian Embassy Manila Processing Time Delay

Recently, a number of our clients has been wondering why they do not receive notice from the Canadian Visa Office-Manila even after the 45 days processing time indicated on their acknowledgment letter. This of course makes most of them worried about their application.

Are you in similar situation?

You shouldn't worry if there's a delay, it has nothing to do with your documents. Give it 2 weeks alloance before you make a follow up. There seems to be delay in processing due to volume of applications the visa office is reviewing.

The new acknowledgemt letter we received recently indicates a different processing time.

Processing Time:

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category in which you have applied are finalized in an average of 6 to 12 months in our office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 90 days from the date of this letter, please contact us directly and inform us of this.

That used to be 45 days.

The same thing is true with those who have submitted their original passports, waiting for their visa. It used to be returned with 2-3 weeks. But now, it takes longer.

“We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your visa(s) within 90 days from their receipt at the Embassy. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and the required visas.”

Processing period remains to be 6-12 months from the time the Visa Office received your application with supporting documents, after assessment from Centralized Intake Office.

So there. That explains why there is a delay. Avoid unncessary stress. It's not you, it's the embassy. ;-)

I hope this helps relieve the anxiety which we are all experiencing...goodluck to us!!!
Great, according to this article it’s 6-12 months from the time docs were submitted to Visa Office – not from the time your status changes into “In Process” , which makes awaiting time much shorter. I hope it will be same for Buffalo.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it seems the average waiting time starts from when the full documents have been received by visa office and the 2nd AOR (new file number) is issued.

Vector said:
Great, according to this article it's 6-12 months from the time docs were submitted to Visa Office – not from the time your status changes into “In Process” , which makes awaiting time much shorter. I hope it will be same for Buffalo.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, Any update with the April applicants? Anyone's status has changed to "In Process" or received Medical request?

C

chandigarhrocks

Hi April applicants ..going by the updates we are seeing for march applicants..It seems waiting in June month is unrealistic..Lets target the first week of July to receive InProcess status..

Good luck to all