Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Guys may nabasa akong post... totoo kaya to? two years or more daw?
Share ko lang...

Below is some information regarding the processing times for pre 26June applicants. This mail clearly indicates the "Priority". Its time to think if anybody wants to withdraw application and reapply under the current 29 list while there is still time. Tough decision....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.23280.html
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ali zafar is the applicant got Reply.

Quote from: alizafar on April 20, 2011, 10:07:49 am
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Little Flower

Nov 1, 2010
chinay said:
Guys may nabasa akong post... totoo kaya to? two years or more daw?
Share ko lang...

Below is some information regarding the processing times for pre 26June applicants. This mail clearly indicates the "Priority". Its time to think if anybody wants to withdraw application and reapply under the current 29 list while there is still time. Tough decision....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.23280.html
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ali zafar is the applicant got Reply.

Quote from: alizafar on April 20, 2011, 10:07:49 am
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As my Lenten reflection, may I share with you God's message to strengthen us and gives us hope that the Lord is faithful to His promise. Luke 11:24 says, "Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it shall be done for you." God bless us all!

mishi88

Mar 25, 2010
guys once again the address in our ecas is gone... feeling ko there is an update that will happen next week in some people waiting for adjustment or changes in their visa application... it seems that every time its gone something happened.. cheers to that

jpaige09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Hello, question nmn po, i know mdyo OT pero im planning to submit my papers nxt week, nakalagay dun sa requirement lagay ung documents sa short envelope( may size cla specified db) e parang d magkakasya kc ung ibang docs asa long bond paper, ok lng ba i fold ko ung papel para magkasya? Thanks

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
jpaige09 said:
Hello, question nmn po, i know mdyo OT pero im planning to submit my papers nxt week, nakalagay dun sa requirement lagay ung documents sa short envelope( may size cla specified db) e parang d magkakasya kc ung ibang docs asa long bond paper, ok lng ba i fold ko ung papel para magkasya? Thanks
hi jpaige. folding your documents really doesn't matter, so ok lang na i-fold yun.

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
:) happy Easter to everyone! May I join this group? My husband is the principal applicant. His occupation is HOTEL MANAGER (0632). Our preferred city is CALGARY. Our files were sent last SEPT 17,2010. Our 2nd AOR was sent last SEPT 23, 2010. Our AOR NO/VO is B/FES. Our apps became in process last MARCH 17, 2011. Our ecas status changed recently to in process with the annotation that our files were reviewed last March 17, 2010. I hope that a medical request is already on it's way:) I pray the same thing like most of you. I hope somebody in this group gets a medical already. God bless us all.

izzy_bizzy

Jan 27, 2011
Cagayan de Oro
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
1st - 05-10-2010, 2nd Aor - 01-24-2011
IELTS Request
Sent, OBS 8.5
File Transfer...
04-01-11
Med's Request
In God's Perfect Time
Med's Done....
In God's Perfect Time
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hi Starlight! Good luck on your exam. I attended the final coaching that was organized by Niner. Somehow it helped because you will be taught the quirks of the specific examiners. Ang iba kasi they will be easier on you if you supply the answers that they would like to hear. And you will also be given profiles of all the active examiners din.

I know you can nail it. Pareho tayo, sa reading din ako na toxic pati sa writing. Just keep on answering their mock reviews and such. Kaya mo yan. Happy easter everybody! I hope that we will welcome good news very soon! God bless us all!

Izzy

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
izzy_bizzy said:
Hi Starlight! Good luck on your exam. I attended the final coaching that was organized by Niner. Somehow it helped because you will be taught the quirks of the specific examiners. Ang iba kasi they will be easier on you if you supply the answers that they would like to hear. And you will also be given profiles of all the active examiners din.

I know you can nail it. Pareho tayo, sa reading din ako na toxic pati sa writing. Just keep on answering their mock reviews and such. Kaya mo yan. Happy easter everybody! I hope that we will welcome good news very soon! God bless us all!

Izzy
Thanks Izzy! I am also thinking of attending the final coaching but if it is all about the profile of the examiners, then i might not push through it.. I would rather give more time in reviewing especially in the reading sub-test.. ;) ;) ;)

jpaige09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
starlight30 said:
Thanks Izzy! I am also thinking of attending the final coaching but if it is all about the profile of the examiners, then i might not push through it.. I would rather give more time in reviewing especially in the reading sub-test.. ;) ;) ;)
[/quote

Hi starlight attend the final coaching, dami pa tips bibigay c sir ervin, good luck on ur exams:)

gion_m13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 3,2010
Doc's Request.
october 28,2010
AOR Received.
december 9, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
jpaige09 said:
starlight30 said:
[/quote

Hi starlight attend the final coaching, dami pa tips bibigay c sir ervin, good luck on ur exams:)
wala pabang balita kung kelan tayo bibigyan ng mr?

silentfan

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
smilepmendoza said:
:) happy Easter to everyone! May I join this group? My husband is the principal applicant. His occupation is HOTEL MANAGER (0632). Our preferred city is CALGARY. Our files were sent last SEPT 17,2010. Our 2nd AOR was sent last SEPT 23, 2010. Our AOR NO/VO is B/FES. Our apps became in process last MARCH 17, 2011. Our ecas status changed recently to in process with the annotation that our files were reviewed last March 17, 2010. I hope that a medical request is already on it's way:) I pray the same thing like most of you. I hope somebody in this group gets a medical already. God bless us all.
welcome sayo smilepmendoza! :D ;D sa grupo nating naghihintay ng MR.hehehe ;D :D Darating din ang hinihintay natin :)

silentfan

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
starlight30 said:
hi starlight! tama sila friend, just attend the final coaching po , kahit saglit lang, it will help you sa iyong speaking. Then, pa special coaching ka na rin sa Reading mo...para naman masulit ang ibinayad mo. ;D :eek: pwede naman yun eh. then keep on doing the exercise test ng reading na may different types of questions para 9 na ang reading mo.oh bongga! ;D ;D God bless sa exam. ;D :D

silentfan

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
mishi88 said:
guys once again the address in our ecas is gone... feeling ko there is an update that will happen next week in some people waiting for adjustment or changes in their visa application... it seems that every time its gone something happened.. cheers to that
naku mishi88, sana magdilang anghel ka, at magbago naman ang kapalaran ng ating papeles.heheh. :D ;D

@chinay, thanks for sharing the news. However, we should not be losing hope pa rin, add up our patience, as long as may mga kasamahan tayong nasusulatan ng cem asking for additional docs, members getting in to IN PROCESS stage... kasi it just means na kahit papaano they are reviewing our documents, di ba? Otherwise, may letter na marereceive isa man sa ating same content at sabihing 2 years na ang processing ng papers natin... Wag naman po...Dapat letter na nakalagay MR&PPR.hehehe. :eek: ;D :D ;D :D

gion_m13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 3,2010
Doc's Request.
october 28,2010
AOR Received.
december 9, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
silentfan said:
naku mishi88, sana magdilang anghel ka, at magbago naman ang kapalaran ng ating papeles.heheh. :D ;D

@ chinay, thanks for sharing the news. However, we should not be losing hope pa rin, add up our patience, as long as may mga kasamahan tayong nasusulatan ng cem asking for additional docs, members getting in to IN PROCESS stage... kasi it just means na kahit papaano they are reviewing our documents, di ba? Otherwise, may letter na marereceive isa man sa ating same content at sabihing 2 years na ang processing ng papers natin... Wag naman po...Dapat letter na nakalagay MR&PPR.hehehe. :eek: ;D :D ;D :D
check out the may 2010 applicant in new delhi office..he applied on feb 2010 and he got his mr and ppr..