+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CPC-SYDNEY APRIL 2011 MONTH APPLICANT LETS SHARE OUR EXPERINCE....

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
25-Nov-2011, eCas changed to 'Decision Made' on 06 Feb'12
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2012 :) :) :)
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2012 :-)
dubaiite said:
Hey Congarats Dudette..Enjoy party time....
Hello dubaiite..thanks for your wishes..
I wish you d very best too :):)
Now hope d visas come soon...

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toothfairy said:
Got our passports with visa today! God is good!!!!
Hello Toothfairy,
A big hearty congrats to you!! 8) 8)
I got a DM today :D ..in how many days aftr the DM did u get ur passports?
Whn do you have plans to fly?

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
Ar.Sid said:
Hello Toothfairy,
A big hearty congrats to you!! 8) 8)
I got a DM today :D ..in how many days aftr the DM did u get ur passports?
Whn do you have plans to fly?
My visa office is London, they requested our passports last Nov.22,2011 but I was not able to send them because my family was due to have a vacation december 6. I just submitted our passports last Jan 10,2012 and I got our passports back Feb 4,2012. My family is planning to land by July.

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Our visas have just arrived today ;D ;D ;D ;D...they have been received by our consultant at their New Delhi office..
We should be getting them @ mumbai by the coming mon or tuesday at the latest...Will share our exact timelines once we have the visas in our hands for updation on the tracker..Its difficult to find the right words to lend expression to our feelings but simply put we are feeling very ecstatic & lucky and are tremendously grateful to God for being provided this wonderful opportunity to shape our careers & a bright future in the land of opportunity(CANADA -THE GREAT WHITE NORTH)
A huge THANKS to everyone on the thread & this forum as a whole for the encouragement, guidance, valuable suggestions & so much more... :) :) :) :)
Heartfelt BEST WISHES for all those who are awaiting the In Process/Medicals or Decision Made...May things be as smooth & speedy as they can possibly be for you all... :) :)
Lotsa Luck to everyone!!! God Bless us ALL :) n regardless to say stay in touch :)

Warm Regards,
Ar.Sid

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toothfairy said:
My visa office is London, they requested our passports last Nov.22,2011 but I was not able to send them because my family was due to have a vacation december 6. I just submitted our passports last Jan 10,2012 and I got our passports back Feb 4,2012. My family is planning to land by July.
Hello Toothfairy,
ok.. good timelines...Well, I must say I'm mighty pleased with the NDVO on the quick processing..I submitted the passports on the 6th of Jan'12 & got them back on 11th of Feb'12...I plan to land sometime by Apr end/early May'12 in Toronto mostly..
All d verrry best to you dear!!
Take care..
Ar.Sid

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
Ar.Sid said:
Our visas have just arrived today ;D ;D ;D ;D...they have been received by our consultant at their New Delhi office..
We should be getting them @ mumbai by the coming mon or tuesday at the latest...Will share our exact timelines once we have the visas in our hands for updation on the tracker..Its difficult to find the right words to lend expression to our feelings but simply put we are feeling very ecstatic & lucky and are tremendously grateful to God for being provided this wonderful opportunity to shape our careers & a bright future in the land of opportunity(CANADA -THE GREAT WHITE NORTH)
A huge THANKS to everyone on the thread & this forum as a whole for the encouragement, guidance, valuable suggestions & so much more... :) :) :) :)
Heartfelt BEST WISHES for all those who are awaiting the In Process/Medicals or Decision Made...May things be as smooth & speedy as they can possibly be for you all... :) :)
Lotsa Luck to everyone!!! God Bless us ALL :) n regardless to say stay in touch :)

Warm Regards,
Ar.Sid
CONGRATS, I AM.M HAPPY TO READ IT. WHERE U PLANING TO LAND. WHERE R U FROM. :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek:

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ghani2004 said:
CONGRATS, I AM.M HAPPY TO READ IT. WHERE U PLANING TO LAND. WHERE R U FROM. :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek:
Thanks a lot for your wishes Ghani2004 :) :)
We are from Mumbai & are planning to land around May preferably in toronto / Ottawa
Where are u from & when are your plans to land?We can team up together if possible
Rgds,
Ar.Sid

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Hi Ar.sid a very hearty congratulations for the visas!!

Ar.Sid said:

Warm Regards,
Ar.Sid

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:

Warm Regards,
Ar.Sid
Hey Sid,

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) :) :)

It is so good to read this WONDERFUL NEWS and you surely deserve the early visas after the long wait for the PCC's :p

Has any extra line been added to your E-Cas ??
Has your RPRF been encashed ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shaafqatz said:
Hi Ar.sid a very hearty congratulations for the visas!!
nokiadesire said:
Hey Sid,

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) :) :)

It is so good to read this WONDERFUL NEWS and you surely deserve the early visas after the long wait for the PCC's :p

Has any extra line been added to your E-Cas ??
Has your RPRF been encashed ??

Regards
Nokiadesire
Hello Shaafqatz & Hello NokiaDesire,

Thank you..thank you..thank you for the best wishes & congratulations... :) :) :)
I got the pps with the visa in my hand today & boy was it a magical moment.. Its the best Valentine's day gift eh?? what say :p

The visas do not have any photographs but do they look GORGEOUS or what !!!! 8) 8) 8).. the landing papers do have photos ;) ;) ;).. there is a place on the landing papers where its mentioned that you sign..
However, do not sign NOW ;).. You are supposed to sign it in the presence of the Immigration Officer at the Port of Entry... :) :) :)
I also got a combined receipt for all members of the COPR fees paid & a letter of further instructions & all our original documents- Ielts test scorecard,letters of recommendation,transcripts etc.
I checked all the details on everything & all is in order- no spelling mistakes, no incorrect printed details or typos :) :D :D

@ Shaafqatz - Any update on you query for changing the passport no incorrectly printed for your child?

@ NokiaDesire - The RPRF was encashed a long while back & no extra line has been added on the eCas. It shows Decision Made :)
I wish you the best sis... I am all ears to have you share your happy news on the thread...Hope you get the sparkling MAPLE Leaf soon!!! :) :) :) :) :)

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
I'm very happy for u. I have not received any replies to my query, once I receive it I'll update about it.

Ar.Sid said:

Thank you..thank you..thank you for the best wishes & congratulations... :) :) :)
I got the pps with the visa in my hand today & boy was it a magical moment.. Its the best Valentine's day gift eh?? what say :p

The visas do not have any photographs but do they look GORGEOUS or what !!!! 8) 8) 8).. the landing papers do have photos ;) ;) ;).. there is a place on the landing papers where its mentioned that you sign..
However, do not sign NOW ;).. You are supposed to sign it in the presence of the Immigration Officer at the Port of Entry... :) :) :)
I also got a combined receipt for all members of the COPR fees paid & a letter of further instructions & all our original documents- Ielts test scorecard,letters of recommendation,transcripts etc.
I checked all the details on everything & all is in order- no spelling mistakes, no incorrect printed details or typos :) :D :D

@ Shaafqatz - Any update on you query for changing the passport no incorrectly printed for your child?

@ NokiaDesire - The RPRF was encashed a long while back & no extra line has been added on the eCas. It shows Decision Made :)
I wish you the best sis... I am all ears to have you share your happy news on the thread...Hope you get the sparkling MAPLE Leaf soon!!! :) :) :) :) :)

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:

Hey Sid,

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN !!

Thanks for the info on the VISAS and the COPR :-*

Thanks for the wishes....we also hope to get the Visas soon ;D

What is the stamped date on the visas ?? Since your DM was on 6th Feb, was the COPR stamped before or after the DM ??

Regards
Nokiadesire

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nokiadesire said:
Hey Sid,

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN !!

Thanks for the info on the VISAS and the COPR :-*

Thanks for the wishes....we also hope to get the Visas soon ;D

What is the stamped date on the visas ?? Since your DM was on 6th Feb, was the COPR stamped before or after the DM ??

Regards
Nokiadesire
Thanks nokiadesire n you r most welcome..ur visas will come soon(worry not) & u can also hope that there are no mistakes anywhr..my frens(physios) that I had mentioned in my earlier posts also received their visas but unfortunately there was a misprinting issue of d DOB on landing papers..these have to be sent back for correction :(
Not a major problem but will involve followups n more waiting..hope they get bck the corrected forms asap..I hope the same for our friend Shaafqatz as well..
Well in my case, stamping is of 3rd Feb & eCas went to DM on d 6th Feb..this is more or less the standard practice as i understand from other posts :)
Now that the visas have come..a realisation comes that there is a huge lot of things to do...phew..d journey actually begins NOW!!
Lotsa luck n God bless us all...

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shaafqatz said:
I'm very happy for u. I have not received any replies to my query, once I receive it I'll update about it.
Thank you,its great to see all of us rejoicing & sharing the joy with others on their obtaining d visas :)
:) :) :) :) :)
Seems its happening to more applicants from NDVO..this misprinting,typos etc.
Anyways..hope its quick resolution for you...All d very best :)

mohitkaura

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
melbourne , australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, australia
NOC Code......
family stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2010
Doc's Request.
24 dec
Nomination.....
24 march
AOR Received.
16 aprail [ LOA]
IELTS Request
2nd aor 10/08/2011
File Transfer...
20 june, nd in process (30 nov )
Med's Request
letter dated 4 dec....but i got the letter on 13 jan
Med's Done....
17 jan 2012
Interview........
20/02 ...your medical hv been recieved
Passport Req..
28/03/12 nd decision made on 14/04
Ar.Sid said:
Thank you,its great to see all of us rejoicing & sharing the joy with others on their obtaining d visas :)
:) :) :) :) :)
Seems its happening to more applicants from NDVO..this misprinting,typos etc.
Anyways..hope its quick resolution for you...All d very best :)
hi everyone ...i m done wid my medical on 17th jan 2012..nd they hvn't updated medical received line yet...just woneringg how long they takes..to update it /?