Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
Med's Request
awaiting
Does anybody know how long CHC retains original certificates submitted with them for verification?
I submitted my original educational and work experience certificates to CHC in Nov 2010 and haven't received them back till date. Wondering how long it will take to get it back. :'(

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
HERMAN said:
Does anybody know how long CHC retains original certificates submitted with them for verification?
I submitted my original educational and work experience certificates to CHC in Nov 2010 and haven't received them back till date. Wondering how long it will take to get it back. :'(
why did you send original educational documents , who advised you that ?
transcripts should be sent instead of originals. any how you will get when the take a decision on your file

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Herman : You are a Big Fool (sorry to say you so, but you deserve it)

One must send only the transcript copies of education and other documents Notarised...

You must write email to CHC/ND mentioning your mistake and courier them Transcript/notarised copies and request them to courier you your originals... One thing remember that Visa officers will not make out difference between photocopies and the Original documents (after all who has time), so request them that you will be meeting them in person at CHC/ND, take prior appointment, meet them and exchange the documents.

@ above jassi_cool1980 in Reading: Visa office will not courier you your originals if you get visa stamped...

If rejected oh yes they will courier you back your file along with Fee you have paid.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
atul.amin said:

One must send only the transcript copies of education and other documents Notarised...

You must write email to CHC/ND mentioning your mistake and courier them Transcript/notarised copies and request them to courier you your originals... One thing remember that Visa officers will not make out difference between photocopies and the Original documents (after all who has time), so request them that you will be meeting them in person at CHC/ND, take prior appointment, meet them and exchange the documents.

@ above jassi_cool1980 in Reading: Visa office will not courier you your originals if you get visa stamped...

If rejected oh yes they will courier you back your file along with Fee you have paid.
ohh yes they will send you originals back i know that for a fact.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atul.amin said:

Hi Atul,

I sent only some of my original experience certificates. DO you mean they don't return the originals in case of visa stamped ?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all....

it's tuesday in india....a new day with new hopes....

lets hope that ppl who r waiting to hear/see good news/updates....get it today...

all the best and good luck

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
ME4CANADA said:
Dear Friends,
I am discussing something with you and it is bitter truth.Pls don't consider me with negative thinking.We have discussed a lot regarding immigration and canada.While applying we were of the opinion that our cases will get thro in 9 months.As the time is passing the delay is their.It is for the reason that immigration canada is changing the rules and taking new applications,whereas old applicants are just made to wait.It is clear from Pre-Feb 2008 and then Pre-June 2010.They have cleared Jan,Feb and March 2010 file transfer applications in last one year.In June 2010 they introduced 29 categories.Now again they are on the verge of changing the immigration system.We all get happy when one or two applicants get visa.It is all with the hope that we will also get visas.
Dear friends if someone have my personal opinion then i am not with high hopes to get.If one will get visa then not in near future with such a slow speed of case processing and news coming from Canada regarding law changes.
Its my request to all of you to give views or opinions because many of us have spend lot of time and money which looks to be not of any use.We are loosers and immigration ministry of canada are playing with future of many many applicants with the pretext that application load is to much,where as in last one year they have received about 9500(29 category) applications at all their visa officies in the world.Pls waiting yr views.
Libra

thanks for sharing the info...i totally agree with you....new CAP's being put every day which in turn is affecting the application which are already in queue..

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Atul,

I sent only some of my original experience certificates. DO you mean they don't return the originals in case of visa stamped ?
Yes if visa stamped you will not get back originals. as mentioned above, visit CHC/New Delhi in person and exchange the documents... One thing is for sure that your file will attract further problems and more delays...

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
atul.amin said:
Yes if visa stamped you will not get back originals. as mentioned above, visit CHC/New Delhi in person and exchange the documents... One thing is for sure that your file will attract further problems and more delays...

OK THIS IS WRONG INFORMATION, YOU WILL GET YOUR ORIGINALS BACK IRRESPECTIVE OF VISA IS STAMPED OR NOT. I HAVE MAPLE LEAF VISA AND I GOT MY ORIGINALS LIKE WORK EXP., IELTS SCORE CARD ETC. BACK WITH IT

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
atul.amin said:
This is not true... you get your documents back when a decision is made about your case irrespective of the decision is positive or negative..

Sapana

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sapanaB said:
This is not true... you get your documents back when a decision is made about your case irrespective of the decision is positive or negative..

Sapana
Yes... I agree

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Absolutely right...I think they send our originals through courier, once any decision is made.
sapanaB said:

Sapana

HERMAN

Apr 16, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
Med's Request
awaiting
Thanks Guys,
Actually i am in US right now and expecting to visit India next month.....Things are little hard when u r not at your place...........
I did send Original work exp and edu certificates to my Agent ........Yesterday i sent a mail to them asking about my originals and the reply is --that
they have only submitted the copies of my original education certificates to CHC and as they have originals with them , they are now going to courier them at my place in India. But they didnt mention about my other work exp originals.........So i am again going to query them ......
@ Jassi As you said that you have got work exp originals after medicals so I am little relaxed now with this.Thanks :)

I am very much dissatisfied with my agent services, they wont inform us until unless get asked for. :-[

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:
OK THIS IS WRONG INFORMATION, YOU WILL GET YOUR ORIGINALS BACK IRRESPECTIVE OF VISA IS STAMPED OR NOT. I HAVE MAPLE LEAF VISA AND I GOT MY ORIGINALS LIKE WORK EXP., IELTS SCORE CARD ETC. BACK WITH IT
Jassi/Om Sai/Sapna/CDB,

Thanks for clarification that we will get back our original work exp certificates back.As some doc we can submit in originals onl.

Thanks