God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Good Day.... ALL

Any Status update as today is Tuesday, Hope to hear some good news from fellow forum members.

Best Regards

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Speaking notes
Speaking notes for the Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P. Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism at a news conference to announce that in 2010, Canada welcomed the highest number of legal immigrants in more than 50 years
Toronto, Ontario, February 13, 2011

As delivered

Thank you very much for joining us. Ladies and gentlemen, the Government of Canada is committed to maintaining Canada’s tradition of welcoming newcomers from around the world and supporting the strong economy. While other Western countries cut back on immigration during the recession, Canada’s government kept legal immigration levels high while taking action to maintain the integrity of our immigration system. Our post-recession economy, after all, demands a high level of economic immigration to keep our economies strong.

That’s why, as Canada emerged from the global recession in 2010, I took steps last summer to bolster economic immigration. After meeting with my provincial counterparts in June of last year, I announced that we were adjusting Canada’s immigration plan for 2010 to increase economic immigration and help ensure employers have the workers they need to supplement our domestic sources of labour.

And so today, I’m here to make a very exciting announcement. As a result of these changes, Canada – and according to the preliminary data that I am releasing today – Canada welcomed in 2010 the highest number of immigrants in the past 57 years – 281,000 newcomers. We welcomed 281,000 newcomers, a total exactly of 280,636 – we don’t want to miss one of those people – new permanent residents who were admitted to Canada last year.

This number is about 60,000 higher than the average number of permanent residents admitted on an annual basis during the decade of the 1990s. Overall, the Government’s planned range of new permanent residents for 2010 was exceeded actually by 6%. In the 1990s, we usually saw the targets being missed on the negative side, but this year, our department has exceeded actually the intake target for newcomers by 6%.

It’s important to understand that the ranges are for planning purposes only. The key number is how many immigrants Canada actually admits. For 2010, as I mentioned, that number is over 280,000, with the growth coming mostly from skilled economic immigrants who are going to help us build our economy.

This reflects the important role of immigration in supporting our growth and our prosperity. Now, the high number of economic immigrants in 2010 has helped Citizenship and Immigration Canada decrease the backlogs in the Federal Skilled Work Program, reduce wait times significantly under our Action Plan for Faster Immigration, and better meet labour market needs.

Now, before the Action Plan for Faster Immigration was put in place by our Government, Canada was obliged to process every immigration application it received, even if it meant creating a huge backlog which had swelled to 640,000 skilled worker applicants at its peak in 2008. But our Action Plan is paying off. Last year, in fact, the backlog in this category was drawn down to 335,000 applicants. So that backlog is down by about nearly 50%. This represents close to half the number of applicants who were awaiting a decision in 2008.

read more on
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2011/2011-02-13.asp

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Good One ..... :)

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi All,

Please guide me in the below Scenario.

I have been maintaining certain amount in ICICI Bank as a support for "Proof of Funds". All this wile my amount was in Savings account, just a week back I requested ICICI Bank to create a Linked FD for that amount so that I can get the benefit of Interest (rather than keeping it ideal in my savings account). Will this be a issue.
When I checked with the Banker they informed me that there is no change in the total available Balance, but my monthly statement will have only show few hundreds. Will there be any use of the Monthly statements in the immigration process. Should I need to inform Delhi office through a written letter. Please guide me, suggest me.

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swaru said:
Hi All,

Please guide me in the below Scenario.

I have been maintaining certain amount in ICICI Bank as a support for "Proof of Funds". All this wile my amount was in Savings account, just a week back I requested ICICI Bank to create a Linked FD for that amount so that I can get the benefit of Interest (rather than keeping it ideal in my savings account). Will this be a issue.
When I checked with the Banker they informed me that there is no change in the total available Balance, but my monthly statement will have only show few hundreds. Will there be any use of the Monthly statements in the immigration process. Should I need to inform Delhi office through a written letter. Please guide me, suggest me.
Do not make any changes for a few thousand Rupees.

Let the status of yr application remain intact.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Swaru said:
Should I need to inform Delhi office through a written letter. Please guide me, suggest me.
My FD's towards POF are with various banks , different time duration etc.

When I sent my full documents , I had mentioned in a cover note, on the POF section, that I would be re-investing in different FD's
with different banks, considering the ever increasing rate of interest on deposits to benefit from it,on maturity !

I had requested them to ask me for updated FD's if they desire so. Ever since I got my 2nd AOR some FD's matured and I have re-invested them in different banks. I have not sent the Visa Office an update by myself ! 2nd AOR clearly states, not to send any further documents , unless asked for.

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
My FD's towards POF are with various banks , different time duration etc.

When I sent my full documents , I had mentioned in a cover note, on the POF section, that I would be re-investing in different FD's
with different banks, considering the ever increasing rate of interest on deposits to benefit from it,on maturity !

I had requested them to ask me for updated FD's if they desire so. Ever since I got my 2nd AOR some FD's matured and I have re-invested them in different banks. I have not sent the Visa Office an update by myself ! 2nd AOR clearly states, not to send any further documents , unless asked for.
One thing is sure, follow their instructions religiously. If they say do not contact, then DO NOT CONTACT. Also, NO further submissions as per their instructions. The FD's ideally needed to be renewed only, not investing in other banks.

Moreover, they are very fragile in these matters. When they process the application, they need the same status while checking.

Documents needs to be in such a way that no changes occur when they scrutinize Otherwise they get confused for sure.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110329/marriage-fraud-110329/

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Another bad tuesday for me

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
can anybody tell me what kind of enquiry they do....and what type of questions :eek: etc.?? please share ur experience

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
precious metals said:
One thing is sure, follow their instructions religiously. If they say do not contact, then DO NOT CONTACT. Also, NO further submissions as per their instructions. The FD's ideally needed to be renewed only, not investing in other banks.

Moreover, they are very fragile in these matters. When they process the application, they need the same status while checking.

Documents needs to be in such a way that no changes occur when they scrutinize Otherwise they get confused for sure.
Hi Friend, Actually there is no change in my account number, or the amount, it is and provision within the account for an FD( which can be liquidated with in 2 Days time). And Bank confirmed that if any govt organization (like Immigration department) comes for the Balance inquiry they will show my total balance including the internal FD amount. But only in the Monthly statements it will not be shown, so my question is will I be needing the monthly statements going forward for the immigration purpose. Please suggest.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
All the nurses and headnurses are getting medicals from visa office newdelhi from may2010 applicants .If their application paers are clear and clear backgrounds check they will get fast processings

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
From where did you get such my favorable condition...I am RN send full doc to NDVO oct 2010