Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Congratulations Buddy I am so happy for you

jassi_cool1980 said:
BY GRACE OF WAHEGURU I GOT MY PASSPORT BACK TODAY WITH MAPLE LEAF VISA OVER THEM.

I REALLY DON'T WANNA TAKE ANY NAME IN FEAR THAT I WILL LEFT SOMEBODY's NAME , BUT THIS FORUM AS WHOLE have BEEN GREAT HELP, I WAS DESPERATE WAITING FOR THAT LONG HAD TO MISS FEW OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL. BUS WAHEGURU NEENN IZAT RAKH LAYEEE .

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
GOOD NEWS for ALL

News Release

Federal funding to the Bridge Training Program Works for Skilled Immigrants

Ottawa, March 25, 2011 — The Government of Canada is providing $22 million to help skilled immigrants in Ontario find jobs, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The Bridge Training program helps skilled immigrants enter the Canadian labour market and find employment that matches their education and skills. The program funds regional projects in Ontario that help skilled immigrants get a Canadian license in a regulated profession, or the training they need to get work in regulated and non-regulated careers. The program also funds initiatives that reduce barriers to the integration of foreign-trained workers.

“This program helps skilled immigrants in Ontario enter and integrate into the Canadian labour market,” said Minister Kenney. “It is absolutely critical to engage employers in this process, and this program does just that.”

The Bridge Training program has been co-funded since 2007-08 by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario. Given the success of this program, the Government of Canada is continuing its contribution with $12M in 2011-2012 and $10 million in 2012-2013.

To date, over 200 projects have been funded and over 35,000 immigrants in Ontario have benefited from the program.

The Government of Canada is committed to attracting, retaining and integrating immigrants into Ontario communities. Federally funded settlement services have enabled significant expansion and enhancement of both language training and settlement services. Since 2006, the Government of Canada has tripled funding for settlement services in Ontario.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
thanks

lamhey, ajay4nicky, kavya, lakhvinder kaur, inderpalsidhu

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
jassi_cool1980 said:
BY GRACE OF WAHEGURU I GOT MY PASSPORT BACK TODAY WITH MAPLE LEAF VISA OVER THEM.

I REALLY DON'T WANNA TAKE ANY NAME IN FEAR THAT I WILL LEFT SOMEBODY's NAME , BUT THIS FORUM AS WHOLE have BEEN GREAT HELP, I WAS DESPERATE WAITING FOR THAT LONG HAD TO MISS FEW OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL. BUS WAHEGURU NEENN IZAT RAKH LAYEEE .
Congrats Jassi

GOD BLESS

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:

Congratulations and celebrations.

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Members,

Now, I landed my hope to get MR+PPR+RPRF all together in April-11.........though status still showing RBVO, pending review, which still pending to be fixed by IT Ottawa as said in some other thread. Waheguru ji di Ote !

How does it seem, as 3 months wait time ended in 1st week of Feb-11, Total time 8 months.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I received 2nd AOR in December...In that they have mentioned that if you not received any news from VO you can contact NDVO after 3 months.. but i see that there are all person are waiting for medicals...in my case shall i inquire or not??

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
you know what I feel guys,,,
Medical request might be more depends on your NOC demand list than to when we applied. I hope we are still in demand for the year. As our NOC has been removed from new list 26th June'2010... I wonder which quota they will fill for us. As 2011 we wont get new quota.. Its all confusing sometimes

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Is it beneficial to contact VO as per 2Nd AOR instructions that if not recd any communication after 3 or 6 months ?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
precious metals said:
Dear friends, is it beneficial to contact VO as per 2Nd AOR instructions that if not recd any communication after 3 or 6 months ?
Yes you can send case specific enquiry after 3 months of submission of ur documents if u dont hear from them anything.I also sent thrice case specific enquiries after 3 months of submission of my documents regarding my status but only once they reply to wait till further processing stage.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Good Day... ALL

Congratulations to those who received MR and Visa.

Good Luck and God Bless All.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 &amp; April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 &amp; March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
Government of Canada extends federal skilled worker program consultation

Ottawa, March 23, 2011 — Interest in the consultation on the proposed changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program has been strong, and response has been greater than expected. As a result, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is extending the consultation until March 31.

Organizations or interested individuals who wish to provide input can submit their feedback online. The department has received more than 500 online responses so far, and the response rate is still strong. To date, CIC has also conducted in-person consultation sessions with key stakeholders in five cities across the country.

“Skilled immigration matters and many people have a stake in making sure the program benefits Canada. Given the level of interest we’ve received to date, we’re extending to make sure we allow everyone who wants it the opportunity to provide their feedback,” said Minister Kenney.

The consultations aim to help Canada select immigrants who have the best chance of integrating and making a better contribution to the Canadian economy. The input received will be taken into account in the development of new regulations. The consultations follow the release of an evaluation of the program, which found that skilled workers are faring far better in Canada than their predecessors, thanks to their stronger language skills and arranged employment. The evaluation does show, however, that there is room for improvement.

CIC is consulting on:

requiring federal skilled workers to have a minimum level of language proficiency;
making the program more accessible to skilled tradespeople, technicians and apprentices;
placing greater emphasis on younger immigrants who will adapt more easily and be active members of the work force for a longer time frame;
redirecting points from work experience to other factors that better contribute to success in the Canadian work force; and
reducing the potential for fraudulent job offers.
The current Federal Skilled Worker Program was introduced in June 2002 with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The program is based on an objective and transparent points system, which considers factors such as language skills, age and education in the selection of immigrants. The system aims to be more effective at selecting those who will succeed economically.

A summary of the results of this process will be published on our website in spring/summer 2011.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alykhan Velshi
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Weeks are passing by and still no change or updates in Ecas... :(
Anybody with any updates on Ecas?

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
CDB said:
Weeks are passing by and still no change or updates in Ecas... :(
Anybody with any updates on Ecas?
none here, still 'Application Received; as Ecas status.

Considering the time frame, I believe the actual state of my application 'doc sent Oct' , the status probably is RBVO . Since, they are migrating systems, there may be no updates yet. I feel, the paper screening is through and is awaiting its first BFD ! THis is just my gut feeling .

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 &amp; March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
The application status error has not fixed yet as per my understanding from many posts here. Dont just beleive that, these info is incorrect for many applicants here

Sans_May2010

maran1976 said:

Considering the time frame, I believe the actual state of my application 'doc sent Oct' , the status probably is RBVO . Since, they are migrating systems, there may be no updates yet. I feel, the paper screening is through and is awaiting its first BFD ! THis is just my gut feeling .
maran1976 said: