NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sunnysport said:
Dear All,

After more than two years Now the status changes to IN PROCESS

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 31, 2012.

Keep My Fingers crossed. Please those in know advice with the current trend what would be the time lines from now on, I mean if all goes well than how much time for medical etc etc.

Regards,

Sunny Sport
Congrats Sunny jee

Good luck for MR.

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
canlove said:
Congrats Sunny jee

Good luck for MR.
Thanx Canlove, you are also 0213, and timelines seem to be almost parallel, what is your current status.

Sunny

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
Hi,
Greetings to you,

congrats to you for clearing most of the hurdels.
I have also recived my gcms/caips report on 8th june, i have no idea, how to go through it, can you please guide me in that.
however wat is bfd means and where do i have to look for it. please help and allow me to thank you in advance.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
geo.c.g said:
What is gcms.how v can get our gcms

CAIPS:
CAIPS is short for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System". It is the computer system historically used by CIC to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (ie. those outside of Canada), other than new applications at offices which have switched to using the "GCMS" system.

GCMS:
GCMS is short for "Global Case Management System", and is the newer computer system that CIC is rolling out across their offices around the globe. Once fully incorporated it would supersede CAIPS & FOSS; and manage all info under one umbrella - Mother of All. It's still under implementation in many overseas CHCs. And expected to be fully operational by 2012.
How to Order CAIPS/GCMS Notes?

1) Sir Kanamen is doing it for free.

Sir Kanamen is offering CAIPS / GCMS for free. If some body wants to use him here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

2) But if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca (please ignore any space in the email address as this forum automatically creates a space in the email address)

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there,

plz send it to canada_visa01@yahoo.com

I will decode it for u.

god bless.

tc.

BOSSOT said:
Hi,
Greetings to you,

congrats to you for clearing most of the hurdels.
I have also recived my gcms/caips report on 8th june, i have no idea, how to go through it, can you please guide me in that.
however wat is bfd means and where do i have to look for it. please help and allow me to thank you in advance.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
I send an query long time ago and yesterday i got reply from NDVO. please read an reply below.

***********************************************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

tritea

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
September 2010
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
Sep. 2010 and Jan.2011, IP since xx May 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
2 July 2013
Med's Done....
7 July 2013
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
2 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.........
LANDED..........
Waiting.........
Dear friends,

I am new for this forum and don't know much about it but want to be a regular in this. My application is also in 'IN PROCESS" status. Is there any one who received MR in recent days who applied in Oct. Nov. or Dec. 2010? Please share your views and time line.

Thanks.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Yesterday quite a few NDVO applicants got the replies from NDVO. It shows that they works on Saturdays as well.

rawaljignesh82 said:
I send an query long time ago and yesterday i got reply from NDVO. please read an reply below.

***********************************************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicant after a file was created for the applicant in our office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked the applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf). Please note that our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions.

Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if the applicant wishes to withdraw the application, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. The application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The applicant is not required send any documents in support of the application at this time. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates. When we require additional documents, information or medical examination results, we will send a request using the contact information we have. That request will list all documents required to continue processing the application.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Appears that they only work on Saturday and hence the delay... :mad:

SandySurrey said:
Yesterday quite a few NDVO applicants got the replies from NDVO. It shows that they works on Saturdays as well.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
mni said:
Appears that they only work on Saturday and hence the delay... :mad:

buddy, they are working in FULL SWING, only NOT for pre-june applicants.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Btw, I also got the standard reply from NDVO on Friday stating "Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012."

not sure if it means that MR will start coming by end of 2012 or after 2012...

hiteshdand said:
buddy, they are working in FULL SWING, only NOT for pre-june applicants.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
mni said:
Btw, I also got the standard reply from NDVO on Friday stating "Processing of this application has already begun. However finalization may not occur until the end of 2012/or after 2012."

not sure if it means that MR will start coming by end of 2012 or after 2012...
I think the best way is to wait atleast till end of this month for some outputs. If the first week of next month will stay unaffected that does mean they are going to follow what they mentioned.

God Bless,
Kavya

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Medicals will start coming in FIFO for pre June applicants , I personally think the visa office is also waiting for new MI before they start sending MR