Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsidhu said:
@ Grewal
How can u say oct/nov/dec is in their hands.

SidhusaaB
it usually doesnt take more than a week to process an application from the date of inprocess
means all the applicants having inprocess(with date) from more than 10 days without decision made r through
vo is trying to finishup the processing of all prejuners as soon as possible and they r not issuing medicals

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
will this create another backlog of Medical at sub office of CHC ?

ND may have some different instructions because rest all VOs ( Manila/Sydney/London/Singapore) start sending Medicals for pre june . ( even faster then the MI-3 ) , i checked manila thread where people IN with date on 3rd March - received Medical on 14th March and Medical letter was drafted on 4th March.

yecdi

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeswecandoit said:
will this create another backlog of Medical at sub office of CHC ?

ND may have some different instructions because rest all VOs ( Manila/Sydney/London/Singapore) start sending Medicals for pre june . ( even faster then the MI-3 ) , i checked manila thread where people IN with date on 3rd March - received Medical on 14th March and Medical letter was drafted on 4th March.

yecdi
Nobody knows the real intention of chc nd
but somehow i dont know why i am +ve about the arrival of MRs in april/may

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
:( :(

There is a very strange and shocking discussion doing rounds in CANADIAN Political circles

they are discussing a possibility blanket return of files without visa to applicants who are in the back log,there by effectively finishing the backlog through the back door

How successful they will be I dont know

Is it legally Possible dont know

Will applicants like us with processing date or In process be effected if this rule is cleared ?

there are parliamentarians against this rule too but will there will prevail is not certain

having an anxious time

Please add Input and opinion

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi,
destinationBC said:

There is a very strange and shocking discussion doing rounds in CANADIAN Political circles

they are discussing a possibility blanket return of files without visa to applicants who are in the back log,there by effectively finishing the backlog through the back door

Will applicants like us with processing date or In process be effected if this rule is cleared ?

there are parliamentarians against this rule too but will there will prevail is not certain

having an anxious time

I read this at many Canadian websites since march 1st week, Minister is considering all option to get rid of this massive backlog, New zealand has done the same in 2003.
But good news is MI-I is not considered as backlog. cases before feb 2008 are regarded as in backlog.

http://news.visato.com/canada/canada-may-eliminate-immigration-backlog-through-legislation/20120308/
http://nexuscanada.blogspot.in/2012/03/immigration-backlog-could-be-erased.html

geo.c.g

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
what it is,this is really shocking and rediculous.this is really cheating to all applicants.the backlog is not at all our mistake.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
So Nothing to worry for us eh !

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi,
I read this at many Canadian websites since march 1st week, Minister is considering all option to get rid of this massive backlog, New zealand has done the same in 2003.
But good news is MI-I is not considered as backlog. cases before feb 2008 are regarded as in backlog.

http://news.visato.com/canada/canada-may-eliminate-immigration-backlog-through-legislation/20120308/
http://nexuscanada.blogspot.in/2012/03/immigration-backlog-could-be-erased.html

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Shell I share with u, one of the forum members who got rejection (you guys know him well I guess), recently asked me to leave this forum as I am not doing what He did suggest me to do. I dont know why? I am here for no one, This is a public forum where no one own anything. at the end of the day, this is just a forum. where no one can mind others business.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
you mean to say you have a stalker :eek: :eek: :eek:

kavya said:
Shell I share with u, one of the forum members who got rejection (you guys know him well I guess), recently asked me to leave this forum as I am not doing what He did suggest me to do. I dont know why? I am here for no one, This is a public forum where no one own anything. at the end of the day, this is just a forum. where no one can mind others business.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Been worked out. Its just I wanted to share here, because, we can find everything in such public forum. I dont scare from anyone at the end.

Thanks for concern

Kavya

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Way to Go

Hope you havent shared your contact details with him/her

kavya said:
Been worked out. Its just I wanted to share here, because, we can find everything in such public forum. I dont scare from anyone at the end.

Thanks for concern

Kavya

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nano24482 said:
I think that we all may get Medicals by April End.
It would have been good if we got it by March end/April start as there was Good Friday(holilday) to get medicals done.
After that any holiday is in August Month.
Will have to take leave from office..
hi nano - i am not getting clear of what you said- what Good Friday holiday has to do with medicals?

anyway all the best! good luck!

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
prmalr said:
hi nano - i am not getting clear of what you said- what Good Friday holiday has to do with medicals?

anyway all the best! good luck!
Nothing . she is just saying that Hope it will come in April because we have day off from work on good Friday. we don't need to take day of from the work for medicals ( if it comes). ;D ;D ;D ;D

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
rawaljignesh82 said:
Nothing . she is just saying that Hope it will come in April because we have day off from work on good Friday. we don't need to take day of from the work for medicals ( if it comes). ;D ;D ;D ;D
If I get medicals, then I will take a week off for the party.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destinationBC said:

having an anxious time

I think they may be thinking of Pre 2008 backlog as that is of most concern....and also other visa offices are issuing medicals for pre June cases...

I think there is no worry for pre June cases, unless there is a problem with an individual case.....