+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<< FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI OCT-NOV-DEC 2010 >>

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
The documents we have provided along with our application are more than enough for them to do our background checks.

On the basis of those documents they can accept / reject applicants. They won't need to hack or peep into a personal mail account to get any information.

I never gave any personal mail ID to CIC/CHC. They just have my official mail ID (My company's Domain Name) & another mail ID they have is of my consultant.

So in that case CHC will ask for my personal mail ID ??? :) NO, they will never.

So relax & let us not fight. Leoalive got some raw information & wanted to confirm... there is no harm. The very purpose of this forum is to clarify doubts. :)

Let's share information & clear doubts in harmony :)

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
The documents we have provided along with our application are more than enough for them to do our background checks.

On the basis of those documents they can accept / reject applicants. They won't need to hack or peep into a personal mail account to get any information.

I never gave any personal mail ID to CIC/CHC. They just have my official mail ID (My company's Domain Name) & another mail ID they have is of my consultant.

So in that case CHC will ask for my personal mail ID ??? :) NO, they will never.

So relax & let us not fight. Leoalive got some raw information & wanted to confirm... there is no harm. The very purpose of this forum is to clarify doubts. :)

+1 fou you my friend.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Canadian Dreams said:

Nice One Sir

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Canadian Dreams said:

I highly appreciate ur views. Thats right, i just wanted to have some views about it whether it is possible in any way. even i know its bit very intense/serious to do the background/ security checks by hacking sm1's personal information. Well now i'hv got heaps of diff. views. :) :) i do not have any intention to spread a rumor/panic at all. :) :) :)

garry singh

Mar 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Med's Request
13-10-13
hello to all
is anyone got mr who's status is in process recently.
good luck to all

geo.c.g

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
any november or december applicants changed their status to inprocess.plz give ur details and to reduce our tensións

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
geo.c.g said:
any november or december applicants changed their status to inprocess.plz give ur details and to reduce our tensións
Dear,

I Send my full document in Jan 2011. My status is changed to " review and started processing on xx feb2012".
My status changed last month. i am pre june applicant but send full document in Jan 2011.

Anyway wait most of the file will be in process with processing dates by end of march.

Hope for the best

adidas

Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In Process since April, 2012
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
29th March,2013, full document on april 08,2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
15th March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
e-cas changed to DM on 23rd Sept, 2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
rawaljignesh82 said:
Dear,

I Send my full document in Jan 2011. My status is changed to " review and started processing on xx feb2012".
My status changed last month. i am pre june applicant but send full document in Jan 2011.

Anyway wait most of the file will be in process with processing dates by end of march.

Hope for the best

what is your NOC code?

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
its 0111 NOC.

I don't how lots of people from Jan 2011 got real in Process.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spreadsheet-for-prejunes-of-new-delhi-vo-having-in-process-with-date-t96458.75.html

Check the sheet.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Hi all,

I find this useful info which was sent by sm1 in other thread. Visa officers are given clear instructions how to process a case. i find it pretty impressive, dont know whether they are actually following this ? :p

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 &amp; 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear All,
I sent a Case specific query on 20th Feba nd got following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees if processing of the application has not yet begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

1)"It is clearly mentioned that application is processed based on the receipt date."

2)At least they have mentioned that they are processing the file in 2012..thats a good thing!!

It's relieving!!Guys what say?!!

Regards
Edmonta

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
edmonta said:
Dear All,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees if processing of the application has not yet begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

1)"It is clearly mentioned that application is processed based on the receipt date."

2)At least they have mentioned that they are processing the file in 2012..thats a good thing!!

Regards
Edmonta
Observing the time line of other forum member I am sure they are processing the files based on " Application receipt Date"

Best of luck

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
edmonta said:
its good news. thanks for sharing.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
edmonta said:
Dear All,

Regards
Edmonta
Yes. We waited close to 2years and may have to wait for one more year. Let us hope for the best. Thanks for sharing (+1).