Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Congratulations Sadika !
Thank you lakhvinder . :) ;) i hope you will get in process status soon .Best wishes for you. :) ;)

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Thanks sadika ! +1
What you did with your prejune application.
I sent them copy of 1st AOR ,2nd AOR and COPY OF EMAIL which mentions i m eligible for processing fees along with signed letter to withdraw my prejune application under mi-1.i courired them separately while sending them my passports on 25 feb but still it doesnt show withdrawn on ecas .Still it shows RBVO .

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Yesterday evening i was going through the updates on this forum & I casually went to CIC site to check E-CAS Status.

It started showing "In Process" which was earlier on stage 1 "Application Received" but no changes inside.

Just single line "We received your application for permanent residence on XX May, 2010"

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Canadian Dreams said:
Yesterday evening i was going through the updates on this forum & I casually went to CIC site to check E-CAS Status.

It started showing "In Process" which was earlier on stage 1 "Application Received" but no changes inside.

Just single line "We received your application for permanent residence on XX May, 2010"
Congratulations !! Happy for you!
Hope you will receive medicals soon.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
srid_a said:
Congratulations !! Happy for you!
Hope you will receive medicals soon.
Thanks Srid for your wishes. My Timelines (2nd AOR) NOC & VO are similar to you

Please share what is your E-CAS status.

I also wish maple leaf sticker pasted on your passport soon.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
FYI,

Toronto, March 1, 2012 - In a keynote address to the National Metropolis Conference today, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney outlined his vision for a faster, more responsive immigration system that better meets Canada’s economic needs.

“Immigration is playing an increasingly important role in our economy and we need a system that does a better job of attracting the people who have the skills that are in demand and getting them here quickly,” said Minister Kenney. “We have made some great strides towards an immigration system that is fast and flexible, but know that there is more work to do.”

In his speech, the Minister highlighted recent changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, where current applicants must have experience in one of 29 occupations in demand, or have a job offer in Canada.

He also noted the growing success of the Canadian Experience Class, which allows certain foreign students and temporary foreign workers to translate their Canadian work and education experience into permanent residence. And he lauded the growth of provincial and territorial nominee programs, noting the role they have played in spreading the benefits of immigration across the country and addressing long-term regional labour needs.

While recognizing these improvements, the Minister indicated that more challenges lie ahead in seeing his vision realized. He noted, for instance, that the current points system used to assess federal skilled worker applicants needs to be more flexible and intelligent. It should place greater emphasis on the importance of language, he said, while recognizing that the language ability needed to successfully integrate in Canada is different for a doctor as opposed to a welder. It should also place greater emphasis on younger workers with high quality credentials that can be recognized quickly.

The Minister pledged to do a better job of attracting entrepreneurs and investors to Canada, noting that we lag behind the U.S., where half of the top 50 venture-capital backed companies are founded by immigrants.

While noting progress to date, he also promised to do more to reduce the legacy of backlogs, where there are wait times of seven years or longer in some categories.

“It makes no sense to tell people ‘apply now, but put your life on hold for a few years before we’ll even let you know if you qualify,'” said the Minister. “I will continue to make changes to create a faster, more flexible immigration system. Canadians need and deserve a system that boldly puts Canada’s best interests first.”

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
today my ecas status is changed. it is
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February XX, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February XX, 2012.

I dont know which letter they sent on XXth Feb./ Till date I did not received any letter from NDVO. does anyone have idea what it is??

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
pal83 said:
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February XX, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I dont know which letter they sent on XXth Feb./ Till date I did not received any letter from NDVO. does anyone have idea what it is??
What is your ecas status? Are these the only lines in details?

Maybe they sent a letter requesting additional docs or details. Wait for it.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
It is In Process

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

No updates for me :(... ???

This wait is not ending...It's been 2 years now :eek: 8) :eek: ??? :(

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Canadian Dreams said:
Thanks Srid for your wishes. My Timelines (2nd AOR) NOC & VO are similar to you

Please share what is your E-CAS status.

I also wish maple leaf sticker pasted on your passport soon.
@ Canadian Dreams: My ecas status is RBVO. Thanks for your wishes :)

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear canadian dreams,

Cogratulations for getting ur ecas turning to "IP" !!!
I am sure u will reach next stage very soon nd successfully get through all the subsequent stages !!!!
MY ECAS IS STILL SHOWING "IP" with the same detail.There are quite a few applicants in the forum whose 2nd AORs FALLS WAY BEHIND that of mine,YET THEIR APPLICATIONS ARE REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN REVIEWED ND PROCESSING BEGAN ON SPECIFIC DT.
COULD U PLEASE ADVISE IF IT IS WORTHWILE SENDING CSQ,AT THIS POINT OF TIME.
thanx.god bless u.
parhar51

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
pal83 said:

Congrats

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
sadika said:
:) ;) today 3rd line appeared in my e cas:Medical results have been received. :) ;)
Congrats