Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
sadika said:
:) ;) Got MR/PPR/RPRF today by email. :) ;)This is of my new application dated 12 september2012.MI-1 application still RBVO-pending review. :) ;)
Congratulations sadika !!
happy for you.

wish you good luck.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Congratulations sadika !!
happy for you.

wish you good luck.
:) ;)Thank you lakhji!!!!!!!!!Wishing for you fast processing too!!!!!!!!!!!11 :) ;)

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Congrats Sadika

Now you recheck your dates in the message below sept 2012 is not here yet :D :D

sadika said:
:) ;) Got MR/PPR/RPRF today by email. :) ;)This is of my new application dated 12 september2012.MI-1 application still RBVO-pending review. :) ;)

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
destinationBC said:
Congrats Sadika

Now you recheck your dates in the message below sept 2012 is not here yet :D :D
:pyes its typoerror.actually 2011 september12 applied to CIO.PER 12 december2011.2nd AOR21 JAN2012 AND MR 13 FEB2012.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
sadika said:
:pyes its typoerror.actually 2011 september12 applied to CIO.PER 12 december2011.2nd AOR21 JAN2012 AND MR 13 FEB2012.
its indeed fast processing.

So VO suggested you withdraw your MI-1 application or ?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
lakhvinder.kaur said:
its indeed fast processing.

So VO suggested you withdraw your MI-1 application or ?
Not yet.may be after medicals they will ask.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
I just got to know that CHC,Delhi has special unit assigned to clear old backlogged applications of Ministrial Instructiona 1st set, .i.e pre June2010. They are also conducting telephonic interviewes and verifiing the job role with company /employer/HR , based on the detailed job letter submitted specifing the job duties. So get ready with your docs are prepare for the call , they may call you any time.

This is update i have from my agent.

Good Luck to all!!!

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
OmSai73 said:
I just got to know that CHC,Delhi has special unit assigned to clear old backlogged applications of Ministrial Instructiona 1st set, .i.e pre June2010. They are also conducting telephonic interviewes and verifiing the job role with company /employer/HR , based on the detailed job letter submitted specifing the job duties. So get ready with your docs are prepare for the call , they may call you any time.

Good Luck to all!!!
Thanks for sharing news, did they issue visa to all pre june in 2012 or we have to wait more.

VCL

Oct 5, 2011
parhar51 said:
Dear NICKY Royal,

It has been observed that those who submiited their full Docs in june-july2010 had their status changed to "IN PRocess" in January2012. For those who submitted DOCSin Aug2010 the CHANGE HAS started occuring from FEB2012.
Likewise,if the tempo is maintained at present pace we can expect more happy news in the comming months.
SO,LET US WAIT , WISH and pray for the best.
PL KEEP SHARING.
GOD BLESS ALL.
parhar51
Hi All

I have been a silent participant in this forum. I have submitted my documents on Sep 23rd 2010. And later sent a change in status document in Dec.My application has changed status from RBVO to In Process, couple of weeks back. I have so far not experienced any appearance and disappearance of my address. 2nd AOR was received in October 2010

So, I was wondering how long is it going to take the In Process to change to a MR/PPR ?? Any info will be greately appreciated.

NOC : 0213/2172/0111

VCL

Oct 5, 2011
OmSai73 said:

Good Luck to all!!!
Hi OmSai

I am currently in US on an L1 ; what will happen if they called me up and did not get a proper response ??
I think i have a valid reason for not being able to attend a telephonic interview.!!

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
VCL said:
Hi All

I have been a silent participant in this forum. I have submitted my documents on Sep 23rd 2010. And later sent a change in status document in Dec.My application has changed status from RBVO to In Process, couple of weeks back. I have so far not experienced any appearance and disappearance of my address. 2nd AOR was received in October 2010

So, I was wondering how long is it going to take the In Process to change to a MR/PPR ?? Any info will be greately appreciated.

NOC : 0213/2172/0111
Do you have status IN PROCESS with processing date mentioned ?
If yes then your processing has actually started and next step will be MR/PPR, normally it takes 3 to 6 weeks but now a days no one can predict how they will work on prejunes.
Many of pre junes are having in process status since January so follow them on forum to understand the trend.

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning. I am bit new to this forum, but am appreciating it :)

I am a bit unclear with the entire PR processing. I received my file number on 1st Feb. I had sent all my documents (notarized copies) and also some original documents like my IELTS.

What documents do you all mean, when you say that you sent them to VO? Is there anything that they might ask?

Thanks.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear Udayaradhya,

It is more or less the same as u mentioned viz. IELTS Original Score card, Notorised copies of ur education proof, Job appointment & promotion letters, Job Duties signed by your reporting manager, Proof of Funds, Income Tax Returns, Attendance Record, Salary Slips, Police Clearance Certificate, Reporting structure & hierarchy chart showing where you are placed in the company (people reporting into you & you reporting to whom).

Optional > Any additional documents of Awards/Appreciations by your company, appreciations mails, Projects handled with details. I mean Max. stuff to support your Job Duties showing that the Job you declared under the specified NOC is genuine..

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmSai73 said:

Good Luck to all!!!

Hi Om Sai,

I am in Bangalore and My mobile number has been changed. But I did mention my native place mobile number. DO I need to inform them about my Bangalore cell number ?

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Udayaradhya,

It is more or less the same as u mentioned viz. IELTS Original Score card, Notorised copies of ur education proof, Job appointment & promotion letters, Job Duties signed by your reporting manager, Proof of Funds, Income Tax Returns, Attendance Record, Salary Slips, Police Clearance Certificate, Reporting structure & hierarchy chart showing where you are placed in the company (people reporting into you & you reporting to whom).

Optional > Any additional documents of Awards/Appreciations by your company, appreciations mails, Projects handled with details. I mean Max. stuff to support your Job Duties showing that the Job you declared under the specified NOC is genuine..
Thanks a lot 'Canadian Dreams'. So, since i had sent all these along with my application, i am hoping that they are not asked again. The pending document is the Police Clearence Certificate. i thought of getting it done once asked, as it has an expiry date of 6 months.
Do you suggest me to get this ready before they ask, to save time?
Thanks.