Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I guess, They will start processing for pre-june applicants anytime from now. and forget about the new applications from apr'2011. They will wait as long as what we doing. I think people who are planning to apply this year should go at around Aug'2011 till dec'2011.. Its the best time I think

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
I guess, They will start processing for pre-june applicants anytime from now. and forget about the new applications from apr'2011. They will wait as long as what we doing. I think people who are planning to apply this year should go at around Aug'2011 till dec'2011.. Its the best time I think
hi,

The day will come very soon for the pre-june applicants.

lamhey

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
i pray to GOD to make it a true one

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Hope to hear Good News.

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
hi guys.

what is file transfer date and what is its relevance/importance??
How can i know my file transfer date??

RSB

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Lamhey,

Where I can find file transfer date ?
rsb2010 said:
hi guys.

what is file transfer date and what is its relevance/importance??
How can i know my file transfer date??

RSB
hi,
ppl have different opinion about the transfer date. some think that it is the date when the full doc. received by VO that is sent by the person him/herself, and others think it is the date when the person's file (original doc. sent to CIO initially) is being tranferred to VO by the CIO. I, personally, believe it to be the later one. If this to be the case, the tranfer date can be found out using CAIP order (take time & money too).

hope it helped.

lamhey

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
2011-2016, states that there will be a labour shortage of qualified applicants for IT related jobs in Canada within the next few years. The report was released by the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC).

According to the report, over 106,000 IT related positions will become available between 2011 and 2016 in Canada; however there may not be enough people to fill those positions. The report has also indicated that the most shortages will occur for positions which require five or more years of experience.

In order to address the concerns regarding labour shortages, the report is suggesting five recommendations:
Post-secondary students should be encourages to take IT-related courses;
Foreign-education workers should be better integrated into Canada's IT workforce;
Making post-secondary education more cross-disciplinary; and
Making the IT industry more accessible for various skill levels and diverse employees.

Another important suggestion made by the report is to bring more foreign skilled workers to Canada. The IT industry will be looking for skilled workers with many different skills, rather than a specific technical expertise.

The Government of Canada has not indicated how these shortages will affect their immigration strategies. Canadavisa.com will report on any changes to the Canadian immigration programs once they have been announced.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/canadas-it-industry-to-face-labour-shortages-110404.html

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

by the way, the mailing address has come back in the ecas status, while others remaining the same.

hope by this month, we will be hearing good news. best of luck to you all.

lamhey

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
lamhey said:
hi,

by the way, the mailing address has come back in the ecas status, while others remaining the same.

hope by this month, we will be hearing good news. best of luck to you all.

lamhey
NO address in mine, same old status.... 'AR'

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
maran1976 said:
NO address in mine, same old status.... 'AR'
Address back in mine. Not sure whether some processing is being done or not, cannot resist myself thinking about various possibilities.

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Dear Friends,
I am discussing something with you and it is bitter truth.Pls don't consider me with negative thinking.We have discussed a lot regarding immigration and canada.While applying we were of the opinion that our cases will get thro in 9 months.As the time is passing the delay is their.It is for the reason that immigration canada is changing the rules and taking new applications,whereas old applicants are just made to wait.It is clear from Pre-Feb 2008 and then Pre-June 2010.They have cleared Jan,Feb and March 2010 file transfer applications in last one year.In June 2010 they introduced 29 categories.Now again they are on the verge of changing the immigration system.We all get happy when one or two applicants get visa.It is all with the hope that we will also get visas.
Dear friends if someone have my personal opinion then i am not with high hopes to get.If one will get visa then not in near future with such a slow speed of case processing and news coming from Canada regarding law changes.
Its my request to all of you to give views or opinions because many of us have spend lot of time and money which looks to be not of any use.We are loosers and immigration ministry of canada are playing with future of many many applicants with the pretext that application load is to much,where as in last one year they have received about 9500(29 category) applications at all their visa officies in the world.Pls waiting yr views.
Libra

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
ME4CANADA said:
Dear Friends,
I am discussing something with you and it is bitter truth.Pls don't consider me with negative thinking.We have discussed a lot regarding immigration and canada.While applying we were of the opinion that our cases will get thro in 9 months.As the time is passing the delay is their.It is for the reason that immigration canada is changing the rules and taking new applications,whereas old applicants are just made to wait.It is clear from Pre-Feb 2008 and then Pre-June 2010.They have cleared Jan,Feb and March 2010 file transfer applications in last one year.In June 2010 they introduced 29 categories.Now again they are on the verge of changing the immigration system.We all get happy when one or two applicants get visa.It is all with the hope that we will also get visas.
Dear friends if someone have my personal opinion then i am not with high hopes to get.If one will get visa then not in near future with such a slow speed of case processing and news coming from Canada regarding law changes.
Its my request to all of you to give views or opinions because many of us have spend lot of time and money which looks to be not of any use.We are loosers and immigration ministry of canada are playing with future of many many applicants with the pretext that application load is to much,where as in last one year they have received about 9500(29 category) applications at all their visa officies in the world.Pls waiting yr views.
Libra
Yes, what you expressed is true and now as they introduced the CAP, this CAP is causing all the delays.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Same status " Application Received"

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamhey said:
hi,
ppl have different opinion about the transfer date. some think that it is the date when the full doc. received by VO that is sent by the person him/herself, and others think it is the date when the person's file (original doc. sent to CIO initially) is being tranferred to VO by the CIO. I, personally, believe it to be the later one. If this to be the case, the tranfer date can be found out using CAIP order (take time & money too).

hope it helped.

lamhey
Hi Lamhey,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I came to know from some of the other applicants that it shows on e-cas status only, But I am not able to see it :(

So that's why I asked for it