Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
sadika said:
Today I found, my mailing address was also removed.
My address is also missing, rest is the same RBVO & pending review. My guess is they are in the midst of migrating data from eCAS to GCMS. Hence the frequent updates and corrections.

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Shreya, Atul, Om Sai, Lakhi, CDB,

Its Gods will that one common goal and technology has bought all of us together in this forum. How truly said that we all being so far away still seem to be sailing in the same boat.
We all almost think the same and are all almost desperate for this wait to be over but are all hanging on to this one dream which none of us is sure as to how it would turn out, One Hope and belief in the Almighty and ourselves drives us on.

All of us have our present plans on hold, but looking at each other and sharing our thoughts, watching the bulletins and looking at ECAS, deliberating about the same, one day we all will surely make our dreams a reality.

God Bless Us All and Best of luck.

Sunnysport

Yuhin Kat Jayega Safar Saath Chelne se, ke manzil aayegi nazar saath chalne se.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
@ above ^ Sunny : i liked your post: facebook sytle: 'Liked'

A suggestion to the owner of Canadavisa.com: Good that you removed 'Poor' column... but you should must Introduce one more column named : "LIKED" lolzzzzzz......

Good night all.....

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
ahaaaaaaa ATUL ji - Bravo you mate: i liked ur post: +1 to you

btw i read your post exchanged to Shreya n Lakhvinder: one hundred percentage agreed to you.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks Dreams Ji...

BTW WE ALL : YOU, ME n LAKHIJI are NOC 4131....

Let's meet up once we land in Canada probably in Same City or probably in same school.. lolzzzzzzzzz.

BTW, when we work in same school together - you all have to vote me to be a Principal in that School...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................

Bye n all da best...

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
ptv7425 said:
My address is also missing, rest is the same RBVO & pending review. My guess is they are in the midst of migrating data from eCAS to GCMS. Hence the frequent updates and corrections.
My address is also missing today. I remember seeing it few days back.... It used to have "Change your address" option as well. Now I does not.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ptv7425 said:

Hi Ptv/Lakh/LamheyAll,

My address is also missing. RBVO and other things are same. Any ideas ?????

Lakh/Lamhey,

Please check your status too.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
sunnysport said:
Shreya, Atul, Om Sai, Lakhi, CDB,

Its Gods will that one common goal and technology has bought all of us together in this forum. How truly said that we all being so far away still seem to be sailing in the same boat.
We all almost think the same and are all almost desperate for this wait to be over but are all hanging on to this one dream which none of us is sure as to how it would turn out, One Hope and belief in the Almighty and ourselves drives us on.

All of us have our present plans on hold, but looking at each other and sharing our thoughts, watching the bulletins and looking at ECAS, deliberating about the same, one day we all will surely make our dreams a reality.

God Bless Us All and Best of luck.

Sunnysport

Yuhin Kat Jayega Safar Saath Chelne se, ke manzil aayegi nazar saath chalne se.
Well said mate ..... +1 for you. Keep the good spirit going.......

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Can some one of you paste the info from the attchment Oct-Nov-Dec 2010 New Delhi VO list in this thread please, as we are not allowed to open the links here at work.

Thanks

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
atul.amin said:
Thanks Dreams Ji...

BTW WE ALL : YOU, ME n LAKHIJI are NOC 4131....

Let's meet up once we land in Canada probably in Same City or probably in same school.. lolzzzzzzzzz.

BTW, when we work in same school together - you all have to vote me to be a Principal in that School...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................

Bye n all da best...
Wow guys,, that seems I got a group of same NOC. I am in the same boat too. However, I am planning to get place in university there. Lets hope the best...
Y dont we discuss some thing here than just immigration stuff, Because we all are just waiting and hoping at same time. Lets share some good ideas about future plans there at canada or may be even any other things like hobbies or interest. That will kill our boardem and also we will get to know eachother and we never know if we all June batch get visa stamped in same duration then we can fly together and also get rented house or other plans and we wont feel strangers there at Canada.

Tell me June guys which is your destination place after getting visa (Always think positive and also send positive message to Universe so that it will get back to us by Law of Attraction)?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi dear,
i am 5th may applicant having e-cas status RBVO-(newdelhi) 28sept,1stAOR---18NOV ,2nd AOR
.looking to the superfast speed of postjune 26 applicants processing by newdelhi visa office , i decided to reapply at end of april2010 in same NOC category 3111 which will never reach upto1000 cap even after june2011.
My question is should i mention in my background declaration of my previous application?should i withdraw previous oneafter getting my PER? will i get refund back of RPRF and processing fees? i will give another IELTS on 2 april 2011 since british council cant give originals.
PLEASE REPLY.
Thanking you.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
sorry typoerror .its april2011

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
if i will send CIO new application at 20 april 2011 they will recive by 30 april 2011 and i will get PER in 90 days means by julyend afterthat files transferred to newdelhi visaoffice immediately in one week and immediate processing since i will fall in 1000 cap so they must issue this fixed visa quota for postjune26 applicants in this year only .my old application will never be processed so fast this year because of long waiting list ahead

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Kavya,

Welcome aboard..!!

I posted this earlier to Lakhi, please note below:

You must be knowing that the Teachers Job (Teacher/professors of any kind whether teaching in Secondary School or collage) are Regulated in Canada and one has to obtain OCT License.

Click on below link to read more:

www.oct.ca

Be Equipped..!! Best of Luck,

Atul

kavya said:
Wow guys,, that seems I got a group of same NOC. I am in the same boat too. However, I am planning to get place in university there. Lets hope the best...
Y dont we discuss some thing here than just immigration stuff, Because we all are just waiting and hoping at same time. Lets share some good ideas about future plans there at canada or may be even any other things like hobbies or interest. That will kill our boardem and also we will get to know eachother and we never know if we all June batch get visa stamped in same duration then we can fly together and also get rented house or other plans and we wont feel strangers there at Canada.

Tell me June guys which is your destination place after getting visa (Always think positive and also send positive message to Universe so that it will get back to us by Law of Attraction)?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
atul.amin said:
Hi Kavya,

Welcome aboard..!!

I posted this earlier to Lakhi, please note below:

You must be knowing that the Teachers Job (Teacher/professors of any kind whether teaching in Secondary School or collage) are Regulated in Canada and one has to obtain OCT License.

Click on below link to read more:

www.oct.ca

Be Equipped..!! Best of Luck,

Atul
Hi
so what are your plans for your profession in Canada.