March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Already sent with original application
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
maran1976 said:
Received PP back with COPR and stamping on Saturday , 30 March !!
Three years of agony comes to an end.
For people, sending me a message asking for my NOC or time line, please see on the left, my timeline is mentioned.

Best wishes to all
Congrates Maran..

razz

Nov 28, 2009
Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2010
Hello ,
I need ur guidance. I applied for PR in June 2010, havent got MR yet. I got married in Jan. My wife is Cad PR.
1.Now to update my status to CIC what documents would i need.
2.Will i have to withdraw my old file to apply for spouse visa.I havent applied for family class spouse visa yet.
3. My wife is not going to accompany me to canada as she is already their, so will i have to pay application fee for her also when I will update my status with CIC.

Plz guide me I will have to wait for my previous file to finalize or to apply for the family class visa also.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today we could see the "medical results have been received" line...., after almost a month now of sending the medicals and ppts/other docs, EXACTLY 3 yrs from the application date.

But, status is still "In Process"!!! Waiting for the "Decision Made" and passports back with Maple Leaf stamp and COPR.....

Waiting anxiously......

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Lets see when we receive our Medicals..

garry1683

Jan 14, 2011
Hey Guys, i have a question..in october 2012, i have been blessed with a baby..i didnt update embassy with my details..now in february i received medicals for me and my wife..so i updated embassy with my baby's details..and now waiting to receive her medicals..any idea how much time do they take to send baby's medical once parents medicals have been sent..its been more than a month, i submitted my baby's medical request but nothing has been received so far..or is there anybody in forum who have sent their baby's details for medicals and received so far..

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
andamanhunk said:
Today we could see the "medical results have been received" line...., after almost a month now of sending the medicals and ppts/other docs, EXACTLY 3 yrs from the application date.

But, status is still "In Process"!!! Waiting for the "Decision Made" and passports back with Maple Leaf stamp and COPR.....

Waiting anxiously......
Congrats dear,

So happy for u

Just pray for us,
God Bless all
Kavya

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Congrats dear,

So happy for u

Just pray for us,
God Bless all
Kavya
Sure Kavya, our prayers are for everyone in this forum who have been struggling hard since 3 or more years now.

God is great, he has plans for everyone. Everyone should would be blessed eventually, it's just a matter of time I would say. Patience and perseverance and positive mind set is the key!!! Let's stay afloat............

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
Must read link (NEW!!)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf

Rgds,
KDSTTL

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
andamanhunk said:
Sure Kavya, our prayers are for everyone in this forum who have been struggling hard since 3 or more years now.

God is great, he has plans for everyone. Everyone should would be blessed eventually, it's just a matter of time I would say. Patience and perseverance and positive mind set is the key!!! Let's stay afloat............
Thanks a lot

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I request you all please visit weblink
http://faqmp.ichannel.ca
and for Vote for Jim Karygiannis (Liberal).
And Also share it on you Facebook a/c

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Act urgently please !

Please go to http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

then click to Jim Karygiannis

He is behind than conservative. Please act quickly.

Below the mail sent by the Hon. MP.

Sent: Tuesday, 9 April 2013 9:44 AM
Subject: Urgnet message act immiediately Vote to stop Kenney

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Dear Friend

Jason Kenney unfortunately killed many people's dreams about coming to Canada .
They have members of parliament that talk proud about this achievement.

I want to thank you for signing the petition to stop Kenney and his conservatives from destroying those immigration files.

There is still an opportunity for us to bring this to light and force Kenney to reverse this decision.

There is a TV Channel which will invite MPs who win the voting the opportunity to speak to be interviewed and followed around.

I am one of those contestants. Unfortunately in order to stop me from speaking about the 280 thousand immigration cases which were deleted the Conservatives flooded the voting.

I now turn to you who were affected and ask you to help me get the interview and speak about the immigration cases.

We have until Tuesday 12 o'clock noon local Toronto time to get me to win and be able to speak.

I ask you to please get on the web and vote for me. http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

You can only vote one person per computer. You can vote from many computers it does not care where you live and who you are. One Person, one vote. one computer. next 12 hours.

Please spread this around the world and get people to vote.

Please help me

Regards, Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough-Agincourt Liberal Critic for Multiculturalism
Constituency Office
3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206
Scarborough Ontario
M1T 3T6
Tel: (416) 321 5454
fax: (416) 321 5456
jim @ karygiannismp.com
www.karygiannismp.com @ jimkarygiannis

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
KDSTTL said:
Must read link (NEW!!)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/welcome.pdf

Rgds,
KDSTTL

THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELPFUL LINK.
I ALREADY GOT 148 PAGE PRINT OUT AND DID SPIRAL BINDING AND MADE IT INTO A BOOK FOR CONVENIENT READING.

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4021- Vocational instructor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Already sent with original application
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
razz said:
Hello ,
I need ur guidance. I applied for PR in June 2010, havent got MR yet. I got married in Jan. My wife is Cad PR.
1.Now to update my status to CIC what documents would i need.
2.Will i have to withdraw my old file to apply for spouse visa.I havent applied for family class spouse visa yet.
3. My wife is not going to accompany me to canada as she is already their, so will i have to pay application fee for her also when I will update my status with CIC.

Plz guide me I will have to wait for my previous file to finalize or to apply for the family class visa also.
Hi,

I am also one of the June 2010 applicant. Last year, I got married and I asked CIC for adding my spouse in my application.
They replied with below mail.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- an IMM8 Application form, a Schedule 1 Background Declaration form, and a Family Information form completed and signed by your spouse
- updated IMM0008 Generic and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse
- copy of your spouse’s valid passport
- two recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few wedding photographs
- police clearance certificates for any country in which the spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF.

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi Sukhdev,

seems your wife's passport is old (before marriage), which needs to be updated with address update, spouse name addition (if not already done) and also her name update (new family name). And as far as PCC is concerned if you update her passport then you can get PCC from Passport Seva Kendar in one day or alternatively you can apply for PCC for her both addresses (parental and current) and any other address where she has lived 6 month or more since her 18th birthday.

Hope this is helpful!! Good Luck!

sukhdevsinghrehal said:
HI everyone
need help urgently.
i have recived MR
Need to get PCC for my wife. however her passport has her parental address. Now do i need to get two different PCC? , one for my address and one for my parental address. CHD passport office has refused saying her present address has changed from the one in passport and i should get a new passport with updated address.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Got MR in Feb 2013, but as I got married just before getting MR and sent request for addition of my spouse to my application, I completed my MR and sent at the end of Feb 2013 and now got MR for my spouse as well.