New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Dhillon1471 said:
Hi Lakhwinder the file is as of 20/04/2010 current status may be different
and my ECAS is "In Process"
No its till 1 april 2011, see the footnotes moreover MI-1 is calculated for the period feb,08 to 25 june,2010.

Source of the Most Recent Inventory Period: dwsweb;(4) International Region/IMM_caips_e from download of April 01, 2011
Pending Selection Decision includes cases that are pending Paperscreen Decision
* All mission data has been successfully downloaded for this time period.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
kavya said:
Dear Lakhavinder, Couldnt get what exectly the figure indicates and where we stands out there?
Hi Kavya,
This data shows that new Delhi VO dont have much inventory belongs to MI-1 thus as we know that first priority will be given to MI-2 & 3 and 2nd priority to MI-1 by this way if the inventory is more our chances of processing get delayed accordingly. But by seeing these figures we can expect early processing. and the best thing is CIC has now controlled intake of applications by reducing cap.
hope this clarify your doubts.
Regards
lakhvinder

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Chander said:
Lakhwinder,
I appreciate yr research work on data and positive attitude.But the thing is that wether the CIC is interested to clear the back log or just shouting to make fool to applicants or public.Immigration minister still taking views of canadian public to strenghthen canadian immigration system.At the same he kept on hold the files of pre June 2010.If he is really sincere then why not making visa officies to work on our files.If we chack out the track record of immigration the we can easly understand that how much Conservative party policies are against the immigration.More ironic for us that they are in full power.Its my strong opinion that we should now more concentrate on our present jobs and leave our immigration fate on Canadian Immigration Ministe,where God is also helpless.
Chander
Hi Chander,
thanks !
you are right it matters a lot if CIC wants to clear backlog, since we read a lot about their intention but still we can not see much progress but as the intake of apps is controlled by reducing cap it will sure make difference and we will see some positive outcome soon. Now a days minister is working on visa quota so by this November the picture will be more clear.
well hope for good and good will come in your way.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
canlove said:
Good work Lakhvinder !
if new delhi VO has only 8130 applications pending from MI-1 then its good sign for us.I think you wanted to tell us that less inventory will take less time for processing. Am i right ?

+1 for you.
thanks canlove ! yes you got the point right.
+to you too.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Kavya,
This data shows that new Delhi VO dont have much inventory belongs to MI-1 thus as we know that first priority will be given to MI-2 & 3 and 2nd priority to MI-1 by this way if the inventory is more our chances of processing get delayed accordingly. But by seeing these figures we can expect early processing. and the best thing is CIC has now controlled intake of applications by reducing cap.
Regards
lakhvinder
got the point Lakhavinder,

Thanks

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi Lakhvinder,

Thank you for the data. I think it is a good news. Hopefully we all will get meds soon!
+1

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Kavya,
Regards
lakhvinder

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello Lakhwinder.kaur,

I really appreciate the hard work that u have put in to arrive at the no of cases pending for reveiwal at VO NEW DELHI.It would certainly help the forum members to have an idea about the tentative time their applications will take to see light of the day.

Kudos for an excellent work !

parhar51

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Lakhwinder,
Thanks for the concern.But can anybody let us know that why CIC is sitting ideal when CIO is taking care of Post-June 2010.If they are sincere to reduce the backlog as per saying of Immigration minister,then why not processing the files.Answer from anybody will be appreciated.
Chander

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
second aor 16 jan 2011 by regular mail
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
rprf encashed date 06-01-2014
hallo friends

today I received my GCMS codes from my friend who is residing in canada.
it contains 35 pages. in this file i found information about me, my spouse and my child.
they only countedpointsfor my language and age.they did not gave me points for my experience and adapatability, my wife is graduate but in the adaptability column they give me zero points for my spouse's education.

criminal check : not started
backround check : not started
medical: not started

i sent my full documents to ndvo on 11-11-2010 and recieved second aor on 16-01-2011
after that i didnt heared anything from their side but in my gcms file I found that they did some work on 16-02-2011.
verification:completed

it is also written that they verified my IELTS certificate online and it is genuine.

at the last page there are some comments:

created by:xxxxxxxx
updated date:16-02-2011 03:05:54
updated by:xxxx
restricted:no
label:general
office:new delhi
Text:

processing fee paid in Canada for : PA,spouse and one child. processing fee pain in india for: none, rprf paid for:' none, ielts on file:verified online. Photo on trf identical, work experience :documents appear genuine. education: documents appear genuine. Civil documents on file- matriculation certificates of Pa and spouse appear genuine. certificatMarriage certificate-not provided photos on file-complaint pending: marriage certificate for pa and spouse birth certificate for child mark sheets of bachelors degree for pa and spouse rprf for pa and spouse medicals for entire family passports for entire family after completion of all the pending requirements.

what does it mean (bold lines)

I have sent xerox copy of my marriage, mark sheet of bachelors me and my spouse and birth certificate of me, my spouse and my child.

regards

ajay

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi Ajay,
How to get the GCMS, mine is also almost similar time lines, I have send the Full Documents in Nov 2010, and got the 2nd AOR on 30th Jan 2011.
Please help me know the procedure.
I remeber sending the Original Transcripts of me and my Husbands, that as part of Proof of education, but you mentioned that you send the Xerox copy, I think that is the problem, and comming to marraige Certificate should be in Xerox, but has to be notarised, have you done that? same with your Childs Birth certificate.

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
Swaru said:
Hi Ajay,
How to get the GCMS, mine is also almost similar time lines, I have send the Full Documents in Nov 2010, and got the 2nd AOR on 30th Jan 2011.
Please help me know the procedure.
I remeber sending the Original Transcripts of me and my Husbands, that as part of Proof of education, but you mentioned that you send the Xerox copy, I think that is the problem, and comming to marraige Certificate should be in Xerox, but has to be notarised, have you done that? same with your Childs Birth certificate.
hallo

i sent xerox and notarized copy of education certificates,marriage and birth certificates. all of my certificates were in english.

to get the gcms files there are many website which provides gcms or caips files on payment basis to usually charge 35$ to 100$ for the service.

but if you have any friend or relative in canada you can authorize him to get gcms files on our behalf.

to get more information about gcms or caips click on the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t72568.0.html

amilucky

Jul 23, 2011
hi lakhvinder,

Its indeed really very pleasing to know this information. I am an applicant of May 2010 under NOC 4131. So, please updating the information and updating me.

Thanks for everything.

Regards,
Rabin

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
H Ajay,

Thanks for sharing this information and letting us know about GCMS.

In my opinion. If you are short of points they would not have sent you the second AOR. May be, during the verification stage they keep awarding points stage by stage. For example, once work exp is verified, they will add points, etc.

Did you provide mark sheets in sealed envelope? Also, the information you have provided is not formatted very well. Hard to understand what the report says. Did they send printed report or electronic copy?

ajay4nicky said:
hallo

i sent xerox and notarized copy of education certificates,marriage and birth certificates. all of my certificates were in english.

to get the gcms files there are many website which provides gcms or caips files on payment basis to usually charge 35$ to 100$ for the service.

but if you have any friend or relative in canada you can authorize him to get gcms files on our behalf.

to get more information about gcms or caips click on the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t72568.0.html

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Friends,
I have been searching through the internet and found some thing really interesting, New Delhi VO has just 8130 applications pending for MI-1. I have pasted that table in our spread sheet please check it out and ensure me if i observed it right ? If this is true then we can expect our visa in 2012 for sure.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvvlJB_9UyGSUvZkzl16pEQ&authkey=CMuSgokC&hl=e&pli=1#gid=5

Source is
http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB&xml=F36C86A9-85F5-454E-835A-5C534A9E942E&resource=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cic.gc.ca%2Fopendata-donneesouvertes%2Fdata%2F000023-eng.xls&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

Extract from the website-
Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version
Department:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Available Format(s):
Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version - Other
Description:
Tables. This data set consists of 8 separate tables accessible by tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet and provides various statistics related to permanent resident applications overseas and at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for which no final decision has been reached. A distinction is made between selection decisions in process and final decisions in process in the inventory figures for each table.
good work ...........i think data of MI-2 is more important MI-1 cos if MI-2 is cleared fast then there our turn will come in the pipeline.........what say?

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
srid_a said:
H Ajay,

Thanks for sharing this information and letting us know about GCMS.

In my opinion. If you are short of points they would not have sent you the second AOR. May be, during the verification stage they keep awarding points stage by stage. For example, once work exp is verified, they will add points, etc.

Did you provide mark sheets in sealed envelope? Also, the information you have provided is not formatted very well. Hard to understand what the report says. Did they send printed report or electronic copy?

thanks for your kind reply

i think you are right , ndvo has given me only points for age and ielts (25points) in the education and work experience column it shows 0 point, I think education, adapatability and work experience are yet to verified. the latest update date of my file is 16-02-2011. on this date they variefied my ielts online, there is also a due date for the verification which is 15-02-2012.

when i submitte my complete application to ndvo I have not sent Bachelors mark sheet i only sent degree of bachelors for me and my spouse .