1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
hi friends, i have a querry....
my medicals, passport, rprf have been submited to chc new delhi on 19th october tuesday 2010... my current e cas shows in process. When should i expect my passport stamping as per the current speed of the embassy and what will be my next e cas status ?? Plse advise

regards
jacob

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
hi imran i have done my medicals on 13th october 2010. plse update...

regards
jacob

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am land up in a strange situation. Please help me. My company wants me to trip abroad somewhere in November End to December, now as you all know I may get medical and passport request with in two weeks and if I send my passport for stamping I dont think I would get it back that early. Do I ? can you all please suggest how much time they take after medicals & is there any other way where I can go personally for passport stamping or submit the passport later for stamping.....

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
jacob333 said:
hi imran i have done my medicals on 13th october 2010. plse update...

regards
jacob
Thanks for the update jacob..and best of luck for the Visa.. Hope u'll get it soon...

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
imran7799 said:
Hi Guys,

I am land up in a strange situation. Please help me. My company wants me to trip abroad somewhere in November End to December, now as you all know I may get medical and passport request with in two weeks and if I send my passport for stamping I dont think I would get it back that early. Do I ? can you all please suggest how much time they take after medicals & is there any other way where I can go personally for passport stamping or submit the passport later for stamping.....
hi imran one of my friend has got passport stamped back from embassy within 10 days after submitting it to embassy but again it may vary. i had a talk wid my consultant yesterday and she said that after submitting passport, embassy will take minimum 15 to max 30 days to giv ppt back to u with visa stamp. but again jab tak humme yaha aur applicants ki time line nahi pata chalti tab tak its hard to rely on consultant words. That why i asked the same question too just before. Also u cannot make arrangements on ur own to get the passport stamped. it should reach embassy by post only. u will get passport request, rprf and medical request combinedly and there will be a time frame of 30 days or in some case 45 days (i got 45 days ) which cannot be extended. they says that if this time line crosses we assume u r not interested for immigration and we r closing ur file. this is their statement.. So there is no point of crossing their time line unless very very solid reasons come. then too it will be their decisin wether to grant the request or not. so one cannot take that much risk. so dear, my advise is not to go for that abroad trip as there is no point of extension of deadline from embassy. all the best and this is all from my side

regards
jacob

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
jacob333 said:
hi imran one of my friend has got passport stamped back from embassy within 10 days after submitting it to embassy but again it may vary. i had a talk wid my consultant yesterday and she said that after submitting passport, embassy will take minimum 15 to max 30 days to giv ppt back to u with visa stamp. but again jab tak humme yaha aur applicants ki time line nahi pata chalti tab tak its hard to rely on consultant words. That why i asked the same question too just before. Also u cannot make arrangements on ur own to get the passport stamped. it should reach embassy by post only. u will get passport request, rprf and medical request combinedly and there will be a time frame of 30 days or in some case 45 days (i got 45 days ) which cannot be extended. they says that if this time line crosses we assume u r not interested for immigration and we r closing ur file. this is their statement.. So there is no point of crossing their time line unless very very solid reasons come. then too it will be their decisin wether to grant the request or not. so one cannot take that much risk. so dear, my advise is not to go for that abroad trip as there is no point of extension of deadline from embassy. all the best and this is all from my side

regards
jacob
Thanks for your reply Jacob.....This is going to be more complicated than I think. Weather to go or not to go abroad is not my decision my friend. If company tells me to go than I have to or else they may ask me to leave the job. Now this is going to be tough decision for me. Other guys please help if you know something about doing the passport submission later or even if any possibility of submitting passport in abroad.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi Everyone,

All of you those who have their status updated to "IN PROCESS", are you getting or already got any verification calls? Please update and if yes from which number? It is going to help others immensely.

Thanks

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
imran7799 said:
Thanks for your reply Jacob.....This is going to be more complicated than I think. Weather to go or not to go abroad is not my decision my friend. If company tells me to go than I have to or else they may ask me to leave the job. Now this is going to be tough decision for me. Other guys please help if you know something about doing the passport submission later or even if any possibility of submitting passport in abroad.
best of luck imran :)

regards
jacob

BCN

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
somsale said:
Hi Frds,

I wish to share a bad news.

My application has been rejected.

I had received the letter from immigration office this week..

My application at chc new delhi was rejected because my application did not reflect the lead statement of NOC 4131 as per visa officer.

The ending statement was as follows -

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 4131, Teaching Assistant. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 4131, College and Other Vocational Instructors. Your application is therefore not eligible to be processed.

This all happened due to missing reference letter from earlier company..

My letter only had experience information and I had manually written my duties on a separate paper to the immigration.

I have now seen lot of people been rejected under 4131 in this forum as the visa officer is not satisfied with the duties..
Unfortunately, this code is not included in new occupation..hence cannot re-reply.

Thanks for all the support..

Its nice to hear that all of them receiving the status as "In process"

Regards
Janardhan
Dear Somsale...

I believe that your duties should have been mentioned clearly and this should have been taken care of by your consultant...In my case, my previous employer signed on reference letter in differnet style than on experience letter and it was pointed out by the quality team of my consultant...

So, ur consultant shud have been more particular abt this glitch in your papers....there is no fault of yours...

Wish u gud luck for rest of ur life !!!

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
jacob333 said:
hi friends, i have a querry....
my medicals, passport, rprf have been submited to chc new delhi on 19th october tuesday 2010... my current e cas shows in process. When should i expect my passport stamping as per the current speed of the embassy and what will be my next e cas status ?? Plse advise

regards
jacob
common guys, plse give ur valueable opinions

regards
jacob

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
somsale said:
Hi Frds,

I wish to share a bad news.

My application has been rejected.

I had received the letter from immigration office this week..

My application at chc new delhi was rejected because my application did not reflect the lead statement of NOC 4131 as per visa officer.

The ending statement was as follows -

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 4131, Teaching Assistant. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 4131, College and Other Vocational Instructors. Your application is therefore not eligible to be processed.

This all happened due to missing reference letter from earlier company..

My letter only had experience information and I had manually written my duties on a separate paper to the immigration.

I have now seen lot of people been rejected under 4131 in this forum as the visa officer is not satisfied with the duties..
Unfortunately, this code is not included in new occupation..hence cannot re-reply.

Thanks for all the support..

Its nice to hear that all of them receiving the status as "In process"

Regards
Janardhan

hello dear ,its very sad to hear that..........................but i ve monitoring this immigration system(Australia n Canada) from 4 years .......n u know what doing technical drafting of a particular case is only task that we need to rely on some third party (consultant or lawyer).....rest all is postal service

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
hi ankit imran n all
guys im still waitin 4 some official letter
as u guyz know my status changed 2 in process on 5th oct and decision made on 12 th
and my file is under process since 29 sep
but till now i havent recd anything frm chc
guys plss advice me on dis issue
is it possible dat dey have mistakenly put dm
i m sayin dis coz all files which have been rejected have already got refusal letters like inderaj jairam somsale
i have traveled history 2 canada may b dis is delaying my processs
ALL MEMBERS PLSS THROW IN UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
REGARDS
GARY4444

konda

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
02-02-2010
AOR Received.
first AOR on 01-02-2010,second on 21-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
18-10-2010
hi CBI...me also in same track
delhi office received my full doc on 17th may and i got 2nd AOR on 21st may....
same like u
but e cas mine is in process....
so even urs will be changed soon...good luck

somsale

Nov 3, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-02-2010
Hi Everyone,

Sometimes we try to too hard at certain things, still the results are not in our favor and
sometimes the results are so accurate without really putting ur efforts..

I have taken a last chance at sending the documents with all the duties on the Letter head as I have made one last desperate effort.. Not sure if they really will go though my cover letters and reference letter now..
Guess its too late...

cabharatbhushan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Amritsar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
07/05/2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
gary4444 said:
hi ankit imran n all
guys im still waitin 4 some official letter
as u guyz know my status changed 2 in process on 5th oct and decision made on 12 th
and my file is under process since 29 sep
but till now i havent recd anything frm chc
guys plss advice me on dis issue
is it possible dat dey have mistakenly put dm
i m sayin dis coz all files which have been rejected have already got refusal letters like inderaj jairam somsale
i have traveled history 2 canada may b dis is delaying my processs
ALL MEMBERS PLSS THROW IN UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
REGARDS
GARY4444
I am expecting this positive sign for u