India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit,

Can I suggest you one change in the list ?

please list all names in order (date of docs delivered) to track the status updation.

Honeyjack

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
honeyjack said:
Ankit,

Can I suggest you one change in the list ?

please list all names in order (date of docs delivered) to track the status updation.

Honeyjack
Good suggestion

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting4pr said:
ankit why ur putting me always at the botttom ude. though many ppl r adding to the list goes up.. me always at the bottom....... aakhir q yaar q?

:)
No offence waiting4pr, but your case is little special one, where file transfer is involved and is already in process, thats why I keep you at bottom of the list.

As and when I get some time I will rearrange the list based on Docs send date. As docs delivered date is not available for lot of members

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
CAforCA said:
Guys,
I feel the trend is tilting towards 120 days instead of 90 days. It can also be that their half yearly targets are over and they are taking it easy and as they come near the year end they will pick up speed ;). I bet May applicants will not see "In Process" till last week of August. Again I am not being pessimistic here but I see the trend. If you see there are cases of March Applicants not receiving their medical requests. ::)
hi caforca thanks for making efforts to get the projections but i want to add something here that if u see the applicants who have filed at CHC in march, then u will find that applicants who got 2nd AOR in march last week and 1st week april applicants are getting medicals calls from the last 10 days. u can check it in the forums. thats why i figured out to be three months. Anyways we are definitely reaching to a conclusion now. lets wait , my fingers are crossed. may god help us all. all the best .

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
setcanada said:
New list include some fresh members...riasharma169,CAforCA,Laxmikanthms welcome to May New Delhi Thread
thank you set canada. i am new in this forum. i want o add here that one of my friend got medicals request in one month after getting 2nd AOR. I assume he was so lucky. Now in canada. God knows humaara number kab aayega. Anyways we cant do much exept to wait. :)

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@waiting4pr

hey buddy, did you file your initial application from CIO, sydney? and when did you submit your full documents to CHC, ND? I am wondered as your ECAS has already changed to "In Process". There are 80% april applicants whose ECAS is still on "Received by VO" including mine :D

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
riasharma169 said:
thank you set canada. i am new in this forum. i want o add here that one of my friend got medicals request in one month after getting 2nd AOR. I assume he was so lucky. Now in canada. God knows humaara number kab aayega. Anyways we cant do much exept to wait. :)
I also know atleast 4 chaps who had submitted their docs in feb and receive medical merely in a Month time.If you see the list most of the March Applicants already received their medical except for few.One of the march applicant Hiprashant case delays becaz of additional documents demanded by embassy but im sure he will receive medical soon and other march applicant Bnimsin he was delayed because of some verification issue. I understand it is frustarting process but the bottom line is we have to wait watch and keep our spirits in high node

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ waiting4pr

I got you.... Your case similar to my previous application.... I had filed from buffalo n then when i moved to India, my case was xferred to ND and it was showing "In Process".... So, after that I had got medicals about in 3 months (I guess).... yet, i hope you'll get much before that.... Actually you should not compare your case with other MAY applicants as there is no resemblance with their case profile....

All the best buddy

waiting4pr said:
dude i filed at seattle , now iam in india requested seatlle chc to transfer my case to new delhi so they did. it reached at delhi on 3rd may 2010. 28th may i got mail thru post an AOR stating that my new file no has been created n stickers attched along with that mail. when i checked my ecas with the new file no the very next day it showed application received . the next day it went from app received to IN PROCESS...... THATS THE STORY my dear tarakrs

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah man,

my previous application... It was got rejected because of lack of documentation from my lawyer in Canada.... Actually it was meant to reject as even I was not confident with my documents but, since I was leaving Canada so, I wanted to take a chance and also I was informed that the immigration laws were to be changed in march 2008.... So, I took a chance but at the end as expected I had got refusal in mid last year.....

Then I waited for 2 years to gain experience and I reapplied in feb 10....

waiting4pr said:
iam not comparing dude.. but i want to be with may applicants ..... by the way fter medicals whats ur time frame .....i didnt get one thing u said previous application what do u mean by that u applied again or what?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah man,

I got rejected after medicals and PPR.... Actually, it was kinda strange.... In my experience letter the job duties were not mentioned and the officer did not bother to ask me a reference letter or anything and just gave straight rejection..... However, He awarded me points for Language, Education, Arranged Employment, Age etc....

See, he has right to refuse application if applicant has insufficient documents to prove experience and in my case the job duties were not mentioned in experience or job offer letter... That was the only reason for refusal

waiting4pr said:
what kind of documentation u were lacking..... u said u got medicals right? so they rejected after medicals???

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See I strongly believe that, in your case a review by VO is not required as you already had sent full documents to Seattle, WA... Your application never went thru CIO, Sydney, NS..... So, CHC, ND will process your case directly.... An email to CHC, ND will not help you.... I was also frustrated when my file was xferred to CHC, ND in Dec 2008 then, they had requested for Job Offer letter from my Canadian Employer to support my AEO and it was showing "In Process" till May 09... but then I had got my medicals in
second week of may 09.... so, roughly after 5 months after it xferred to CHC, ND and "In Process"....

See, I hope it won't take that long with you but, I suggest you to not loose hopes and don't be panic.... It will be fine soon!
waiting4pr said:
so bad man.... so once ur fiel reched delhi n was in process..... do u ever try to email them abt the case.. they might give some kind of responses right? like awating a review by visa officer n nothing from ur side has to be done ..... blah blah......

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
setcanada said:
New list include some fresh members...riasharma169,CAforCA,Laxmikanthms welcome to May New Delhi Thread
Hi Setcanada

Thanks for the welcome, I am glad to be part of this group. I like the efforts contributed by all members, specially Ankit for keeping the list updated. I wish everyone luck.

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ tarakrs

Firstly I am sorry for your first refusal. You should get through this time :)

But as a part of learning from that case: I have a question; My current employer (of 5 years) has given me a reference letter with job duties mentioned bu tmy past employer (of 2 years) is just giving me a reference letter but not with job duties. Both jobs meet the same NOC, do you think my ex-employer not giving a refernce letter with job duties mentioned, is that a problem?

Regards,

J

not ready to give me

tarakrs said:
yeah man,

I got rejected after medicals and PPR.... Actually, it was kinda strange.... In my experience letter the job duties were not mentioned and the officer did not bother to ask me a reference letter or anything and just gave straight rejection..... However, He awarded me points for Language, Education, Arranged Employment, Age etc....

See, he has right to refuse application if applicant has insufficient documents to prove experience and in my case the job duties were not mentioned in experience or job offer letter... That was the only reason for refusal

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
Hi to everybody, I have a friend who has also applied for immigration but i think there is some problem with his immigration process.He submitted his documents to new delhi CHC office on 1st February 2010 and he got his 2nd AOR on 12th Feburary 1010. When i check the E-CAS status , it shows something strange as he is waiting for his medicals from 1st feb till now. He has submitted all the required documents for further processings and the acknowledgement is also recieved on 1st feb 2010 but i dont know the case is stuck on the "IN PROCESS" status from february onwards till date. Please tell me something wether what is the problem here. Here is detailed view of the E-CAS
it shows both the status at a time always.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

In Process

When i click over the (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete status it shows like this

We received your application for permanent residence on August 13, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And when i click over "IN-PROCESS" status, it shows like this

We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on October 14, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 25, 2010.

Please tell me what is this as i am unable to understand this type of status .He is a very good friend of mine and he is in great tension now a days. Please please tell me something so that i may get something to tell. Thank u very much dear members.

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
Hi Ria,

Did your friend inquired at CHC about the status as he already crossed 5 months now.

ask your friend to send a mail to CHC, I m sure they will revert with your query.......

all the very best to you & your friend as well..............