+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN APRIL 2010

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Greetings,

Will request to kindly add my details to the timings table.

My Timelines are:

File Xfer to CHC ND - 7th April, 2010
Full Docs Submitted - 25th May, 2010
2nd AOR - 3rd June
NOC - 4121

Regards and best of luck to all,

Tc

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi ankit,
if i m not mistaken...... his current job of insurance claims adjuster falls under current 29 noc list..................
so i think he can apply under that NOC..........
Benjamin you are tight ◦1233 Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners. It is my bad I thought the plan was to apply under 1111
@Saurav U meet the eligibility Criteria, sorry about the goof up.

Points are a problem though, Try to improve the your IELTS to stand good chance of immigration

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good one londonontario

londonOntario said:

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Yes londonontario..

Ghanta baaja rahey hain....koi sunta hi nahin...

Next in line is Ghanti....

Uskey baad pata nahin...kya..

2011 ...harbinger of good news for all us impatiently waiting patient applicants

Bajaa tey raho!!!!! :mad: :eek: :eek: :( :D :p :p

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Hi Gauri,

Following are my timelines:

File Xfer to CHC ND - 7th April, 2010
Full Docs Submitted - 25th May, 2010
2nd AOR - 3rd June
NOC – 4121

I sent my full documents to CHC ND on 7th April,2010. my NOC is 4121

Will request to add my details

Thanks so much...

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
setcanada said:
@ uni

I filled up IMM 5563 B &IMM5475,formal request send on 4th oct received by citizen and immigration canada on 15th oct and CAIPS issue date is 8th Nov Citizen and immigration canada never ask me for any other form & released my CAIPS link you mentioned is showing same form what i had used.

When did you apply for CAIPS?

Hi Setcanada,

I am applying for CAIPS, just wanted to confirm few points from you buddy.........

1. FORM 5563B need to be filled only for PA or both?
2. FORM 5563B needs to be signed by our Canadian relative?

Please reply soon & send med the covering letter as well.

Highly appreciated your quick response as always in advance............

CBI

US2CA

Oct 6, 2010
Hi friends,

I think every one know about this..but still want to post for members who are interested..

All the members who's skills requires LICENCE & CERTIFICATION better to get it done before landing in canada..
1) Apply for educational Evaluation.
2) Some skills allow you to apply for certification from outside also.
3) always advisable to get some memberships like ( IEEE, Civil engineers ). They cost some money but still lot of worth..usually when you apply for work they give more preference those who have that..
Getting certification in India is alot more easy than getting after landing in canada.
reason: 1) No pressure that its desperate..
2) If you have any questions can get some classes from an experinced person.
and also its cheap when compared..

Btw..same apply to IT or some other fields..basically in these western countires..certification of any sort, membership, volunteering is given importance..

pls do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions and also sorry if you guys already know..of this..

Thanks,

letsgocanada

Aug 21, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
19-1-2010
Nomination.....
07-04-2010 ( Docs recd by NDCHC)
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
8.5 Submitted
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
29th September 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 15th 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 19th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19th 2010
LANDED..........
29-03-2011
Dear Qorax /Yahoo/Sachin/Tarkars and other Seniors:

I really need your help here , please treat this as urgent request :

" As part of the medicals, one of my friends was asked to re-confirm the suspicion of heart murmur. All her regular medical tests were normal. The ECG and 2D echo tests turned out to be normal, however the TEE (trans-esophegal echo) test revealed a slight gap in the membrane, which may require ASD closure surgery. Are there chances of rejection if we submit the reports with this information to CHC? Are there any possible alternatives to avoid surgery? Please advise."

Regards

letsgocanada

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
US2CA said:
Hi friends,

I think every one know about this..but still want to post for members who are interested..

All the members who's skills requires LICENCE & CERTIFICATION better to get it done before landing in canada..
3) always advisable to get some memberships like ( IEEE, Civil engineers ). They cost some money but still lot of worth..usually when you apply for work they give more preference those who have that..
Getting certification in India is alot more easy than getting after landing in canada.

Btw..same apply to IT or some other fields..basically in these western countires..certification of any sort, membership, volunteering is given importance..

pls do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions and also sorry if you guys already know..of this..

Thanks,
thankx buddy,......... any idea how can i prepare or any certification for accounting job from india..... i am planning to land in april..2011

regards,
benjamin

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
US2CA said:
Hi friends,

Thanks,
hello us2ca..

i am an IT professional. Do I have to get Credential Assessment for my graduation and post graduation certificates along with mark sheets? how can we get this done in India before going to canada? can u help me plz?

thomas78

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
LETSGOCANADA

Was the TEE test asked by the CHC, or your friend did it him/herself? If it was asked by CHC, ask the doctor is there any urgency of that surgery and if there is anything else can be done. If it was not asked by CHC, better to not let them know and then carry out the procedure/surgery later on if there is no harm.

If CHC knows that surgery is immediately required after landing, then will either ask you to perform it while in India or stop you from going to Canada as they will think that you have the intention to perform the surgery in Canada with the help of their health care facilities.

I hope this helps u.

Best of luck to u.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi,
well first of as i have said before , health is more important than immigration itself. havind said that asd , is clinically not producing symptoms as explained by his physical condition is concerned , ecg ( not that specific for the condition ) and echo is concerned however transesophagian echo showed it so it is there . well not to worry on that aspect as far the immidiate health and other thisngs are concerned, well he may require a surg ( its safe now since lots of good hosp in india itself) . and since the things were diagnosed in the medicals itself now the chc will know about it , no use hiding it. and as far as i know they dont want any infection / contageous disease with their immigrant or some thing which is a burden with the health care , well i am not sure u can get this thing operated and then go , well qorax and all rest may be better in telling this . in any medical advise mail me at dr.anandsachin@gmail.com and will be more than happy to help u out . else mail ur cell no wil call u

letsgocanada said:
Dear Qorax /Yahoo/Sachin/Tarkars and other Seniors:

I really need your help here , please treat this as urgent request :

" As part of the medicals, one of my friends was asked to re-confirm the suspicion of heart murmur. All her regular medical tests were normal. The ECG and 2D echo tests turned out to be normal, however the TEE (trans-esophegal echo) test revealed a slight gap in the membrane, which may require ASD closure surgery. Are there chances of rejection if we submit the reports with this information to CHC? Are there any possible alternatives to avoid surgery? Please advise."

Regards

letsgocanada

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my PP back with Shining Visas. Thanks for all the support from each and every member of the forum. It was not possible without your help

App Filed : 2nd Dec
First AOR: 9th Feb
FTD: 17th Feb
Docs Submitted 6th May
In Process: 12th Oct
Meds: 23rd Oct
PP Submission: 1st Nov
Visa Stamped: 8th Dec
Got Visa: 11th Dec
ECAS as of 13th Dec (Monday): IN Process

I pray for all other applicants and forum members get their Visa at the earliest