Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi tarak can we make a table of file transfer date and include all april may and june applicants well this will give a lot of idea about whats going on

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
only 2day i called my consultant....
he told me dat ge got4 medicals 2day...
3 of dem were noc 4131....
1 was electrician................
all dese r may applicants....
only i am left in his may batch
i dnt know watts gonna happen 2 me....
ok guyss take care..............................
REGARDS
GARY4444

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sachin

Chuck dis out ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-xfer-to-chc-nd-in-jan-feb-march-2010-please-join-here-t54244.0.html;msg440409#msg440409

sachin4canada said:
hi tarak can we make a table of file transfer date and include all april may and june applicants well this will give a lot of idea about whats going on

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi All,

This is really frustrating. A person who does the homework in time of collecting all docs in time and submits them ASAP so that he gets his process done faster has to wait and a person who uses the entire 120 days gets processed faster just because he submitted his case to CIC, NS earlier.

I believe CHC should get preference document submission date wise, what do you say.

Best of luck to all.

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
Yahoo India said:
Hi All,

This is really frustrating. A person who does the homework in time of collecting all docs in time and submits them ASAP so that he gets his process done faster has to wait and a person who uses the entire 120 days gets processed faster just because he submitted his case to CIC, NS earlier.

I believe CHC should get preference document submission date wise, what do you say.

Best of luck to all.
Yahoo India ,

I agree with you... I don't know how CHC NEw Delhi works.....There is no basic framework ...

Even if we analyse timelinesofthis thread , we can really see their way of working..It's really frustrating ..
Only I can say at the moment is
Wish you all the best for next tuesday
REgards'

gujjubhai

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2009
Doc's Request.
14 Feb2010
AOR Received.
20 Jun 2010
Thanks Tarakbhai for Reply
:)
Regards,
Gujjubhai

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
Yahoo India said:
Hi All,

Best of luck to all.
indiayahoo...if i was known about they works on the basic of file transfer date? why i have to pay for special courier service? i could send taking rest at each moment. so sad...

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
Benjamin,

Have you done medicals ?

Shubash

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Yahoo India said:
Hi All,

Best of luck to all.
Yahoo though I do agree with your FIFO methodology of sending documents - the same can be said about people who applied to CIC much earlier than you they would say that I have taken a number before you because you were busy collecting documents and being ready for next steps. Also keep in mind that there are much complicated cases where people have lived all over the world and have to get Police clearance from couple of countries and states within, some of you have submitted notarized marksheets where some have got university transcripts which take time. Some of you are single applicants some are with kids and spouses .. you need to understand that before getting frustrated by the process. We all are in the same boat and have been waiting for few months .. there will always be delay for some over the others .. some even get delayed after submitting medicals .. that is also not fair ... So I hope my friend that you will accommodate rather than discriminate ..

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi yahoo and ca4ca , well we are all anxious and tense and this arguments wont get us any where i am not commenting who is right and who is wrong just lets not fight or argue and cic is just going to do what it wants to . lets keep our nerves calm
CAforCA said:
Yahoo though I do agree with your FIFO methodology of sending documents - the same can be said about people who applied to CIC much earlier than you they would say that I have taken a number before you because you were busy collecting documents and being ready for next steps. Also keep in mind that there are much complicated cases where people have lived all over the world and have to get Police clearance from couple of countries and states within, some of you have submitted notarized marksheets where some have got university transcripts which take time. Some of you are single applicants some are with kids and spouses .. you need to understand that before getting frustrated by the process. We all are in the same boat and have been waiting for few months .. there will always be delay for some over the others .. some even get delayed after submitting medicals .. that is also not fair ... So I hope my friend that you will accommodate rather than discriminate ..

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Good morning guys...CHC ND has to complete its cases before the time frame of 9 months for all applicants in ND...Now it is clear to all that File transfer date is taken as the first day for its calculation of 9 months...therefore it won't process my case first because i have submitted my docs in april and file transfer date was 26th march...there are people in the que before me even though they have submitted docs in may and june...If they process my case first then their time frame of max. 9 months won't work and for people whose file tranfer in jan and feb their timing will be more then 9 months of process...which they can't do...therefore we feel bad that our case is not processed before...but we should feel happy that things are moving for others who are in this forum ...from whom we are getting good info about the whole process....god bless all....peace...cheers. :D ;) :)

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sachin4canada said:
hi yahoo and ca4ca , well we are all anxious and tense and this arguments wont get us any where i am not commenting who is right and who is wrong just lets not fight or argue and cic is just going to do what it wants to . lets keep our nerves calm
I second Dr.Sachin. Lets us keep the discussion positive while we are in the queue

Guys just look at other CHC some May applicants are still to get 2nd AOR and we are talking about medicals. In next two months most of April and May candidated will get the Meds

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not what yahoo and sachin saying about.... In a way their point is correct. If you'll refer user guide for FSW, it is mentioned that you can send your full docs early if they are ready as it will help to start processing early. With this hope only every one would have perpared their full docs quickly and sent to CHC.

No regrets it is ok if they do processing as per file xfer date. They are government and they are allowed to change the rule in between.

ankit_20 said:
I second Dr.Sachin. Lets us keep the discussion positive while we are in the queue

Guys just look at other CHC some May applicants are still to get 2nd AOR and we are talking about medicals. In next two months most of April and May candidated will get the Meds

VipalPatel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
AOR Received.
29 April 2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
03 March 2010
Hi Tarak,

my application for PR was received by Nova scotia on 7th jan. and they send my file to delhi on 3rd march.....

i sent my requested document to ND on 24th april....

Can you give me an approx idea which date i have to consider for my processing period.... do they process my file by 3rd march or by 24th april???

Regards,
Vipal

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
File transfer date 03rd march is cinsidered....

VipalPatel said:
Hi Tarak,

my application for PR was received by Nova scotia on 7th jan. and they send my file to delhi on 3rd march.....

i sent my requested document to ND on 24th april....

Can you give me an approx idea which date i have to consider for my processing period.... do they process my file by 3rd march or by 24th april???

Regards,
Vipal