Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
prsh_patel said:
Hello All,

To Update you all, CHC ND have asked me to submit the new passports for me and for my all dependents (Spouse n Kid)....i sent my passport to them some 2 months back and today they returned them and asked to submit the new passports within 45 days as photoes in the passports are not matching with the photoes in the forms....

Kindly suggest me what should i suppose to do ....my current passport validity is till 2013, my wife's passport validity is 2017 n my daughters passport is valid till 2012....really not sure why this kind of harrassment from CHC....firstly they asked for my remedical without any reason n now they are coming up with the New Passports even though they are valid till 2013....

requesting your all inputs as i have to prepare the new passports n submit them within 45 days, god, 5 days already over in mail transit....God, mercy...

Do not worry at all buddy, apply for apssports under TATkal scheme.
You can get ANNEXURE-F verified by either of following.
This Verification Certificate may be got signed by any of the following:

(i) An Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary/Director/Joint Secretary/Add. Secretary/Special Secretary/Secretary/Cabinet Secretary to Government of India.

(ii) A Director/Joint Secretary/Additional Secretary/Special Secretary/Chief Secretary to a State Govt.

(iii) A Sub-Divisional Magistrate/First class Judicial Magistrate/Additional DM/District Magistrate of the district of residence of applicant.

(iv) A District Superintendent of Police, DIG/IG/DGP of district of residence of applicant.

(v) A Major and above in the army, Lt. Commander and above in the Navy and Sq. Leader and in the Air Force.

(vi) The General Manager of a Public Sector Undertaking

(vii) All members of any All India Service or Central Service who are equivalent to or above the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government i.e. in the pay scale of Rupees 10,000-15,200 or above.

(viii) Resident Commissioners/Additional Resident Commissioners of all State Governments based in Delhi.

(ix) Concerned Tehsildars or Concerned SHO’s for an applicant staying in the area under his/her jurisdiction.

(x) The Chairmen of the Apex Business Organizations i.e.FICCI, CII and ASSOCHAM in respect of owners, partners or directors of the companies that are members of the concerned Chamber in prescribed performa as at Annexure “J”.

Go to the following linc for details.

http://passport.gov.in/cpv/ANNEXUREF_vc_tatkaal.htm

You will definitely go through this, not a big deal.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
very infomative
but the rejection at this has scared me.. well no one knows what is coming next but we should look at the brighter side of life
chalo meet next tuesday

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
Dear Paresh bhai,
it seems they are really harassing.
tamaru remedical kem magyu hatu?

@ALL I have update today I got medical/RPRF/Passport Request today.
my time line
Full doc sub. to ND 4th march
18 may Verification call,
Medical Issue date on latter is 19th August.but detached on 31 August and received today 3 rd august.

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
steve81 said:
Hey guyz

I have received the refusal letter. So I am not through.
They said THERE WERE INSUFFICIENT DUTIES WHICH I MENTIONED IN MY EXPERINCE CERTIFICATE.
Hi Steve81,

I am really shocked to hear news ....... This is purely consultants' mistake. They suppoeseto guide u i this case .. Which consultant ??

U can reappeal the case ??

Shubash

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
great news!

pack ur bags now...

bnimsin said:
Dear Paresh bhai,
it seems they are really harassing.
tamaru remedical kem magyu hatu?

@ ALL I have update today I got medical/RPRF/Passport Request today.
my time line
Full doc sub. to ND 4th march
18 may Verification call,
Medical Issue date on latter is 19th August.but detached on 31 August and received today 3 rd august.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi All,

According to Destination BC's consultant, we might see a flood of good news next week. Lets hope for the best. It seems Student Visa rush is over now.

Best of luck to all.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I have 6 years of work experience. i am working in canada for past 14 months. I have submitted job duties and reference letter only for this job and not any other previous jobs. My points are around mid 80's. Even if they consider just 1 year of experience here in canada, which is the minimum eligibility criteria, still i get enough points to qualify.

Question1]
So do u think its enough or they might create problems due to no job responsibilities mentioned in my previous 5 years of workex appointment letters.

Question2]
And i submitted reference letter just for the current job. For all previous jobs i sent the employment contracts and experience letters all in originals. Do you guys see any problem in this?

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
londonOntario said:
Guys,

I have 6 years of work experience. i am working in canada for past 14 months. I have submitted job duties and reference letter only for this job and not any other previous jobs. My points are around mid 80's. Even if they consider just 1 year of experience here in canada, which is the minimum eligibility criteria, still i get enough points to qualify.

Question1]
So do u think its enough or they might create problems due to no job responsibilities mentioned in my previous 5 years of workex appointment letters.

Question2]
And i submitted reference letter just for the current job. For all previous jobs i sent the employment contracts and experience letters all in originals. Do you guys see any problem in this?
Does your employment contract or experience letter contain any of your prior job duties? If yes then its fine.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manek said:
Does your employment contract or experience letter contain any of your prior job duties? If yes then its fine.
hi,
none of my indian employment letters contain job duties.
But my canadian employment letter contains job duties. I got a reference letter from my current employer as well and that also contains job duties. But in case of indian experience, no sign of job duties.
However i have 1 + years of workex here, so as per the rule they want minimum 1 year of workex in those NOCs,,,,so do u think this is going to be fine, or they would want job duties for all workex submitted. Only 1 yr workex is required to be eligible.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi
i had a question , well in case i apply for us visa , will it affect my immigration process. and in case its negative then how will it affect
. was just wondering because what i heard if i apply from canada it will be difficult to get .

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
Lets' pray for another Tuesday ...

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
well what i believe is it will come for sure . and some movement has been seen negative or positive but they are getting back to our files so its just a matter of time
and i just pray every one gets it .. and gets it fast
shubash said:
Lets' pray for another Tuesday ...

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
sachin4canada said:
well what i believe is it will come for sure . and some movement has been seen negative or positive but they are getting back to our files so its just a matter of time
and i just pray every one gets it .. and gets it fast
Hi Sachin,
I went through Medical examination to day.
the lady who collected the urine samples of all of us told me that your(myself) Urine is yellow means albumin is higher. "i will have do microscopy." she asked the another samples from us and surprisingly second time urine color was white. in last she told no problem for you but your wife has little albumin,but there wont be a problem.

please let me know that the higher level of albumin in urine is indicator of what?is it normal?

as far as our (all of us,me/wife/child)health is concerned we have good health never hospitalized,No surgery,no medical history.

please let me know the fact.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi well i am a radiologist however i dont think its of any importance . firstly as for albumin they look for by putting acid and not by microscopy and its the bile pigmnts that cause the colour of urine to be yellow and some times it happens in dehydration . so in short i dont think its any cause of worry what i suggest u get ur wife's urine sample tested in some reputed lab and just cross check which city are u from . well pl mail me ur tel no will call u dr.anandsachin@gmail.com.
and need not worry that technitian may be making importance
otherwise albumin may increase in kidney diseases.
some times in severe uti ppl confuse albumin with pus cells ... so need not worry as it may happen in urinary tract infection

bnimsin said:
Hi Sachin,
I went through Medical examination to day.
the lady who collected the urine samples of all of us told me that your(myself) Urine is yellow means albumin is higher. "i will have do microscopy." she asked the another samples from us and surprisingly second time urine color was white. in last she told no problem for you but your wife has little albumin,but there wont be a problem.

please let me know that the higher level of albumin in urine is indicator of what?is it normal?

as far as our (all of us,me/wife/child)health is concerned we have good health never hospitalized,No surgery,no medical history.

please let me know the fact.

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
sachin4canada said:
hi well i am a radiologist however i dont think its of any importance . firstly as for albumin they look for by putting acid and not by microscopy and its the bile pigmnts that cause the colour of urine to be yellow and some times it happens in dehydration . so in short i dont think its any cause of worry what i suggest u get ur wife's urine sample tested in some reputed lab and just cross check which city are u from . well pl mail me ur tel no will call u dr.anandsachin @ gmail.com.
and need not worry that technitian may be making importance
otherwise albumin may increase in kidney diseases.
some times in severe uti ppl confuse albumin with pus cells ... so need not worry as it may happen in urinary tract infection
Hi Sachin ,

Just a question regarding my medical ...I had a minor problem regarding eyesight due to laptop but i don't need 2 wear spec ( 6/12 for left eye and 6/9 for right one ) Similarly ear infection but no ear damage ...will there be a problem ? But Doctor has given A in the medical form ?

Thanks

Shubash