+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN APRIL 2010

Canadalover2011

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Hi

I applied through a consultant. The consultant is insisting that I send the passport myself and let him send the draft with the medical fee receipt. Stamped passports are send to the consultants as they used their own address for correspondence. Please shower some light. Which is the safest way? I am from Delhi and need to send passport to CHC, New Delhi.

Thanks a lot.

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
hi you have to send your passport by yourself. do it from any good courier agency like fedex, i did from blue dart. once you send your passport to embassy then once they are stamped they are returned back to to your consultant address. and your consultant will givwe them back to you. make sure that over back of the passport, paste a white paper over it and write your details like your full name, DOB , your file number, wether you are principal applicant or coapplicant. your phone number . and then highlight all these details with a highlighter . then send those ppt to embassy. its easy and normal procedure. m sure you know the embassy address . and mention the immigration department over hte top o the address. hope it helps.
regards
Canadalover2011 said:
Hi

I applied through a consultant. The consultant is insisting that I send the passport myself and let him send the draft with the medical fee receipt. Stamped passports are send to the consultants as they used their own address for correspondence. Please shower some light. Which is the safest way? I am from Delhi and need to send passport to CHC, New Delhi.

Thanks a lot.

Canadalover2011

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Hi everybody,

I have a few queries:

1. How much time it takes for the DMP to send our medicals to CHC, New Delhi?

2. When does the E-CAS gets updated that they have received our medicals? Does it gets updated for everyone who had sent medicals or it depends on the CHC clerk?

3. What are the chances of getting VISA after getting PPR, RPRF and medical request from CHC?

simsinghgill

Oct 29, 2009
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
7th Dec 2009
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
14th April 2010
IELTS Request
7th Dec 2009
File Transfer...
15th Dec 2009
Med's Request
26th July 2010/Reissued 12th May 2011
Med's Done....
7th June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th July 2010 /Reissued 12th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2011
LANDED..........
25th April 2012 at Toronto
I sent my passports yesterday and they were received by the high commission today. The wait begins now.

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
congratulations yoshi14400. Time to prepare! You may want to read this great information site regarding Canada Immigration

Tinku2

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Are tax documents required

Are tax Documents required or no ?
Do the assessing officers ask for Tax document at a later stage ?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Re: Are tax documents required

I did send My Tax docs

Tinku2 said:
Are tax Documents required or no ?
Do the assessing officers ask for Tax document at a later stage ?

dreames

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-10
Doc's Request.
2-5-10
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 7-2010
Med's Request
3-6-2011
Med's Done....
12-7-2011
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
3-6-2011
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-2011
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
i got my medical today

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Congrats dreames...
best of luck for the next step. keep yourself fit..

dreames said:
i got my medical today

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago

jack30oct

Aug 14, 2011
imran007 said:
Friends i finally decided for Malkit Law..
I am suffering from fever ..so i m on medicine(paracetamol and pain killer).will it affect my medical??
shall i wait for next week or get it done by tomm .PLZ ADVICE

Anyone have idea abt CIIP? has anyone attended/applied for that?
Please avoid Dr Malkit Law. She is extremely Rude, sarcastic and lacks the basic ethics requried by doctors.The looks that she gives you is certainly to makes you feel comletely unwanted and inferior in her clinic.I had a very bad experience interacting with her for my Australia Visa medical checks. I woudlnt even go to her for a basic medical test ever again, it is as if she makes you feel that the entire visa decision is in her hands and we are completely dependant on her.

raj.googol

Aug 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
Nomination.....
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with full Doc -22-11-2010
File Transfer...
12-01-2011 NDVO File Number Issued. In-Process since 18/05/2012
Med's Request
04-Mar-2013
Med's Done....
Done on 10-Mar-2013. Ecas 'Medical Results has been received' on 18 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Mar-2013. POF and Passport sent on 02-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 02-June-2013. PPT+COPR received 06-June-2013
LANDED..........
Hope soon. Visa Valid till 15th March 2014
Hi All

I am an old applicant. Very new to this forum. "Once bitten twice shy" kind of experience with this immigration application world. I have applied for Federal FSW category in February 2005. Waited till March 2010. Still showing in-process. As per my consultants advice, obtained police verification certificate thrice with the obvious ordeal.

Now as per the enhanced service, my consultant adviced me that I am eligible for Fast Track Processing. I have again re-filed on April 2010 from Nova-Scotia. CHC intimated me in mid July'2010 that they have received my application in April'2010 and started processing. This time also I have submitted my IELTS, fresh PCC alongwith all other documents to my consultant and in Oct'2010, CHC updated my status in their e-cas as "Decision Made". A fresh file (or extended file.... I am not sure) was opened in New Delhi in October 2010 and started showing a status " Application Received" which remained same till now. My consultant is unable to provide any proper timeline, when CHC ND will send across the medical call.

Now the processing time in CIC website suggests that in New Delhi, applications are being completed in 15 months. My confusion is, when this 15 months count gets started. Is it the date when Nova-Scotia received the file? or the new file number issued by CHC, New Delhi?

If anyone, in this forum can suggest some possible timeline for receiving medical call in my case. Secondly, what will happen to my old application, which still shows "In Process"?

Any suggestion will truely help.

Thanking you all for your valuable input and suggestion.

Regards
Raj

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Old application will continue on its own pace and which ever one works for you first, you can request other one to be closed.

It is taking about 15-18 months now at New Delhi CHC from the date file was received at CHC New Delhi. Check the pace of New Delhi at following thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-passport-tracking-thread-t55910.4620.html

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we pre june applicants struggling with delay . i ve come across a eminent canadian lawyers who sued CIC in 2003 n got a positive decision against wrong policies of CIC ......n now seeing injustice with pre june + pre 2008 applicants he is preparing to sue CIC again for its queue jumping policies n delays ...i had exchanged some emails with him n discussed the matter ,in nutshel he had sent me a Analysis + class action proposal . i told him i will put the same infront all of u my fellow applicants. DO READ IT ,THINK IT n DO YOUR OWN DECISION.........http://www.4shared.com/document/FJTfP-rF/CIC_website_-_an_analysis__rev.html

Beeju

Oct 20, 2010
ankit_20 said:
If you have not been asked to submit the Medicals and PPT it is a negative decision
Dear all,
Its a long journey for me, firstly I've been rejected for the reason which is not true (its abt my education, i have 17 years of education but they counted only 15 years) then I went to federal court to reopen my case. My case was reopened and i sent all my educational certificates once again. After few months i got a mail asking to send all my documents once again including police report and bank balance certificate, saying that my case is going to assess by a new officer. So, again I collected all my documents without loosing patience and sent them within one month. After 2 and half months I again got mail on 10 Nov.2011 about my Medical. I am very happy and want to thank all of my friends. New delhi office asked me to send medical and Passport. So is it 100% sure of my visa guys????

Beeju