New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
Naavy100 said:
hello friends!

I wasnt allowed to gove medicals as my application for PR and medical forms contains PR whereas my Passport doesnt include my surname .

The dmp have asked me to get it add in my passport or either detele it from appication of PR and ask CHC to send me new medical papers.

My application for addition of surname in passport was rejected by passport officer last month as i have most of the govt records w/o surname. I have sent the letter to chc in this regard with some affidavits from my lawyer.

All other family members have completed thier medicals and it took 9 hrs as it was heavy rush of student visa applicants.
Hello navvy..
try to get an appointment with any other DMP. they might accept it. Usually passport officer would accept endorsement of surname. I had endorsed my surname in the passport. i didnt face any issue at Regional passport office.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
thanks for reply

sachin4canada said:
no need to withdraw old application

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
thomas78 said:
Hello navvy..
try to get an appointment with any other DMP. they might accept it. Usually passport officer would accept endorsement of surname. I had endorsed my surname in the passport. i didnt face any issue at Regional passport office.
RPO asked for NOC from my employer and confirmation that they have added it in my profressional record . My employer disagreed to add it . So,I got my passport reissued w/o surname from RPO and after 2-3 days of new passport i got medicals . Do you think that CHC will delete my surname ?

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
Still In Process now..... 115 days - passports with CHC New Delhi

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend received an email reply from buffalo visa officer that the ecas status update is not a reliable source of information as far as foreign visa offices are concerned because his file was showing in process status since last 8 months and when he inquired they told him its still RBVO. so the visa officer said that they have their own internal statuses and have nothing to do with ecas.

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Ecas status not to be taken seriously.... :eek: :eek: :-[ :-X :'( :'(

London..if that is so...then what do we depend on? No info from VO..ecas not stable..
All of us would collapse in a heap...

We cant wait long...Anyone sent any case specific enquiry?

Can one meet ND VOs at the CHC to enquire about status?What options do we have left?

Any ideas ...anyone??????????????????

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
shubash said:
My consultant has just sent me a mail saying that CHC doesn't issue Visa in November and December ..
and wait till Jan ..

Is it true CHC Visa officers are in a XMAS mood from NOVEMBER only...????

They have learned our working culture or ?
No, Its not true. because if they will not issue visa for this two month than, how student can join JAN-2011 intact? And it can be big loss for Canadian colleges. so my dear friend it may be delayed but not that much. and they have learned our psychology thts why they are playing Tuesday to Tuesday Game with us.
Anyway wish you all d best. next Tuesday will come with rays of hope and you will get sign of E-cas update.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sokhi2010 said:
Hi..

As said in the previous post...Delays are problematic for us.
PCC = will expire shortly.For a new one, would pose problems for me as I have relocated August 2010
IELTS= valid for one year
Original work experience docs= unable to apply elsewhere
And..this wait is becoming very stressful....Have nothing concrete...

Ohh..for a bolt of lightning...which would quicken things up!!
sokhi..we both are same timeline as per file transfer date..lets wait another 2months at least..

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sokhi2010 said:
Ecas status not to be taken seriously.... :eek: :eek: :-[ :-X :'( :'(

London..if that is so...then what do we depend on? No info from VO..ecas not stable..
All of us would collapse in a heap...

We cant wait long...Anyone sent any case specific enquiry?

Can one meet ND VOs at the CHC to enquire about status?What options do we have left?

Any ideas ...anyone??????????????????
From what i understand, the visa offices abroad are different than the canadian visa offices. the ecas is for that, the canadian ones. The central office downloads current updated records from all over the world (cic call center guy told me that)every tuesday by a batch process which updates the ecas.
and i feel ecas system has bugs in it.
and yes this is true that my friend has had his file in process (as per ecas) while visa officer confirmed that its still rbvo. (might be due to some bug, but i feel this is quite rare)
i would say just forget it and continue with your lives, whenever it has to come it will come. u cannot do anything anyway. so whenever u get something, just update here, thats all. otherwise u will f u c k your brains out by surfing forums etc all over with no output. i have done it and learned it the hard way. now i have made it a point to just check the progress every tuesday night, thats it. nothing else. no theories from my side. besides its just another country, not heaven. if u dont know how to live life fully in india u wont be able to do that here too. so there is no need to contemplate anything, let things take their own course. thats my advice. otherwise its totally upto you if u want to spend the next few months in misery. it will come eventually, cic will reply one day for sure thats 100%.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
well i know its diff guys have patience have no other options. lets keep our mental cooll...
londonOntario said:
From what i understand, the visa offices abroad are different than the canadian visa offices. the ecas is for that, the canadian ones. The central office downloads current updated records from all over the world (cic call center guy told me that)every tuesday by a batch process which updates the ecas.
and i feel ecas system has bugs in it.
and yes this is true that my friend has had his file in process (as per ecas) while visa officer confirmed that its still rbvo. (might be due to some bug, but i feel this is quite rare)
i would say just forget it and continue with your lives, whenever it has to come it will come. u cannot do anything anyway. so whenever u get something, just update here, thats all. otherwise u will f u c k your brains out by surfing forums etc all over with no output. i have done it and learned it the hard way. now i have made it a point to just check the progress every tuesday night, thats it. nothing else. no theories from my side. besides its just another country, not heaven. if u dont know how to live life fully in india u wont be able to do that here too. so there is no need to contemplate anything, let things take their own course. thats my advice. otherwise its totally upto you if u want to spend the next few months in misery. it will come eventually, cic will reply one day for sure thats 100%.

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
hi friends,
My net had just started working.......
I m really shocked :eek: :eek: to see no updates this week......... :( :( :( :(.
Anyways...... I have got the list of holidays at CHC and VFS.
here is the link:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/holidaylist.html

I dont think they are going to have a winter vacation for X-Mas.
So just wait and watch........
Good Luck will definitely follow all of us......
Regards,
Gauri :) :) :)

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
To Tarakrs and all,

If I am not wrong, there has been no update for almost 5 weeks or so. It is really unpredictable how CHC works. According to me, on the positive side, they must have completed processing till March 15th, however, not updating the E-Cas. IF this is not the case, they are really slow. It is still stuck at Feb 17th.

The timeline of 8 months is from when, docs submission or file transfer. If it is after doc submission, there are many who submitted docs in April and their 8 months will be over by December, so by now they should have been in process then only they will receive visas by late December/Jan. Moreover, holidays are coming.

If this is the pace CHC is going, I think March applicants will only see something to cheer in the month or Jan/Feb 2011.

What is your opinion guys?

cheesycake

Star Member
Jul 31, 2010
Dear Friends,

It seems that CHC ND's working pattern needs analysis. Firstly they were working on the basis of FIFO for full docs submission but now they are working on File Transfer date(that is what apparently seems at the moment). We have hardly seen couple of updates in last 5 weeks, which again makes the question mark on CHC ND's working pattern. Now we need to think about possile reasons for this tiring delays,
such as 1. GCMS(Global Case Management System) Installation all over the world visa offices from June 2010 to March 2011,
2. Delibarate delays by Canada Government (jobless data in canada is cause of concern and dissatisfaction among canadians
for mass Immigration policy of Government of Canada)
3. Shortage of Visa Office Staff (Post june 26, 2010, applicant needs to send full documents to CIC, Nova Scotia, means
more staff from all over the world might have transfered to CIC, Nova Scotia office for Assesment of full Application
received by CIC )
4. They want to give preference to post june 26, 2010 applicants as they did with pre 2008 applicants under old system.
(New NOC list indicates this hypothisis)
5. There might be serious discussion, collaboration going on within Government and Immigration Department for New policy.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I liked your all points and they stand good reason to discuss but, none of them is justified for the applications having AEO. Applicants having AEO have job ready as soon as they land. The working pattern of CHC, ND has become miserable like this from month of May only.... Before that it was really good.

cheesycake said:
Dear Friends,

It seems that CHC ND's working pattern needs analysis. Firstly they were working on the basis of FIFO for full docs submission but now they are working on File Transfer date(that is what apparently seems at the moment). We have hardly seen couple of updates in last 5 weeks, which again makes the question mark on CHC ND's working pattern. Now we need to think about possile reasons for this tiring delays,
such as 1. GCMS(Global Case Management System) Installation all over the world visa offices from June 2010 to March 2011,
2. Delibarate delays by Canada Government (jobless data in canada is cause of concern and dissatisfaction among canadians
for mass Immigration policy of Government of Canada)
3. Shortage of Visa Office Staff (Post june 26, 2010, applicant needs to send full documents to CIC, Nova Scotia, means
more staff from all over the world might have transfered to CIC, Nova Scotia office for Assesment of full Application
received by CIC )
4. They want to give preference to post june 26, 2010 applicants as they did with pre 2008 applicants under old system.
(New NOC list indicates this hypothisis)
5. There might be serious discussion, collaboration going on within Government and Immigration Department for New policy.