Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi jacob congrats man
jacob333 said:
hi dear members, i have an update. my status has changed from rbvo to in process today. special thanks to tarak as his calculations are correct and helpful. if i get any more updates i will inform . god bless us all

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
sachin4canada said:
hi jacob congrats man
thanks sachin4canada...... i got changed to inprocess today(28) but the application says that they started processing on 23rd sept. so already 5 days gone. there is no verification call till now as per my employer till date. Plse suggest me wether this verification call sword is still hanging over my neck or not (till i get formal med request ). i am feeling more tensed now. SENIORS PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUEABLE SUGGESTIONS. god bless us all

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats jacob

See, chances of verification calls are very very slim... however, you should not take it lightly. Usually, they process entire application on the date shown on ECAS.... If this is the case then you'll get medicals very soon.

All the best for it.

jacob333 said:
thanks sachin4canada...... i got changed to inprocess today(28) but the application says that they started processing on 23rd sept. so already 5 days gone. there is no verification call till now as per my employer till date. Plse suggest me wether this verification call sword is still hanging over my neck or not (till i get formal med request ). i am feeling more tensed now. SENIORS PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUEABLE SUGGESTIONS. god bless us all

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
tarakrs said:
congrats jacob

See, chances of verification calls are very very slim... however, you should not take it lightly. Usually, they process entire application on the date shown on ECAS.... If this is the case then you'll get medicals very soon.

All the best for it.
thanks tarak for the prompt reply. ur calculations are eally working. tarak yesterday i submitted a life member certificate of my profession to my agent so that they may submit it to the embassy. Does it can lead to delay in my medicals or its just fine ? i am bit confused here. plse add ur comment on this. i can stil withdraw that certificate as its in my agent office but u tell me wether i should let the certificate go to the embassy or scrap it back. urgent attention is reqd ???

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
vincentvarghese22 said:
Hello jacob,

congrats to you pal!!!!!!!!!!!!. Could you share your timelines plz.
Tarak, could you plz include jacob as well in the list.
hi vincentvarghese22. many thanks dear but i am a may applicant and u can see my details there. Thread name is FULL DOCUMENTS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN MAY :)
regards
jacob

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
thanks tarak for the prompt reply. ur calculations are eally working. tarak yesterday i submitted a life member certificate of my profession to my agent so that they may submit it to the embassy. Does it can lead to delay in my medicals or its just fine ? i am bit confused here. plse add ur comment on this. i can stil withdraw that certificate as its in my agent office but u tell me wether i should let the certificate go to the embassy or scrap it back. urgent attention is reqd
regards
jacob

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
No updates today also........

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I personally believe that, once your case changes to "In Process" you should not send unnecessary things to CHCs. Things like marital status, address change, phone no., job change are exceptions but, when you add something regarding your profession in between, they might do some verification as they might think why did you not submit this with other documents. They provide us 120 days of time to submit full documents. It means they give us enough time to pull out ideas from our head to make our submission perfect.

Now, in your case, I believe, they are done with processing and they might have dispatched the medicals so, why do you want to bug them.... IF they have not dispatched medicals and they've asked for some additional docs then anyways you have chance to submit this certificate.

jacob333 said:
thanks tarak for the prompt reply. ur calculations are eally working. tarak yesterday i submitted a life member certificate of my profession to my agent so that they may submit it to the embassy. Does it can lead to delay in my medicals or its just fine ? i am bit confused here. plse add ur comment on this. i can stil withdraw that certificate as its in my agent office but u tell me wether i should let the certificate go to the embassy or scrap it back. urgent attention is reqd
regards
jacob

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
there is old saying jacob dont mend anything that is not broken , if u getting medicals without it y worry . just let it come

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
Dear All April Applicants,

If u r strongly thinking that in perticular week ur status should be updated and still it is not done, then u should wait from that date to nearly 25-30 days.

According to me our file needs one or two extra looks(BFD) which is approx a month apart.

so wait positively for that week.

our ears are burned out listning WAIT WAIT WAIT.., but what else can we do?

according to tarak apart from BFD, CHC might be waiting for some corrospondance... but that again lead to another BFD..isn't it?

so WAIT..

ANY WAY THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THE FORUM....

GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK!!

charmi

Star Member
Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
11-01-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2011
LANDED..........
06-05-2011
Hi benjamin frst of all i wnt to congratulate u.

ur NOC is 4131. so whts ur profession??? nd hw mch u scored in ielts???

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairam said:
according to tarak apart from BFD, CHC might be waiting for some corrospondance... but that again lead to another BFD..isn't it?
so WAIT..
GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK!!
JAIRAM, the guys who got the state change were the ones whose file were transfered on 20th Jan and may be AOR was dated before 12th Jan or so. Looking at this data we can say that next week or week after that you will get the status updated to In process

I hope you will continue to visit the forum and share the updates on your case

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi jairam,
i know its fustrating for u and all the applicants as i can see ur aor in in jab next week we really do think it witll be ur , lets go to canada and gav 's change , well life is a bit rouh and u know loosing hope is not going to help us . be optimistic and u control ur emotions and not let them control u , every one is having their probs , just wait yaar and it will be through believe me .
sachin
jairam said:
Dear All April Applicants,

If u r strongly thinking that in perticular week ur status should be updated and still it is not done, then u should wait from that date to nearly 25-30 days.

According to me our file needs one or two extra looks(BFD) which is approx a month apart.

so wait positively for that week.

so WAIT..

GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK!!